Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

awww sorry wispy for the bfn...we will look forward to no AF and testing again in a few days.

hey ladies! good morning. sorry i was MIA yesterday. still not feeling too well. i came home and went to sleep. DH is on the plane right now and i'm so :yipee: i could burst! i hope everyone is having a great day!

Morning Girls:wave:
I've done a "short circuit" speed read of all the posts so will go back and read properly later. Just wanted to say....

Hope eveything goes well Linny with the MW today.

Wispy...hang in there sweets...but I'm lovin your attitude:thumbup:

TTC...had you thought about the one on ebay, for a reading?.....Sorry SBB:lol:

Kel and Sparkle have great weekends:thumbup:

Never...I hope you're feeling better sweets.

Everybody else.....much love...I haven't forgotten you just running out of time....I have to get my butt in gear and do the picnic we're off to a safari park today.
I will say this thou before I go.....take a peek at my chart....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies :wave:
You sure are a happenin' bunch! I've been trying to keep occupied and relax the rest of this cycle.. the stress was going to my head :wacko:

Glad to see you're all well and still truckin'! Grats Linny on your bfp sweetie!

Miss ya'll! :hugs:

Morning Girls:wave:
I've done a "short circuit" speed read of all the posts so will go back and read properly later. Just wanted to say....

Everybody else.....much love...I haven't forgotten you just running out of time....I have to get my butt in gear and do the picnic we're off to a safari park today.
I will say this thou before I go.....take a peek at my chart....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: even though you forgot me...:cry:

have fun at the park and your chart is looking very good :thumbup:

Morning ladies........just heading to the MW appt so i've managed a nice lie in!!

Wispy....sorry bout the BFN, but it aint over yet!!!

never....hope your feeling better today!!!

Welshie....have a fun day out!!

Whit......hey stranger, thanku xxx

Dandy.....hey you, have a great day!!

Hope you all have a fab day, big love xxxxxxxxx

hey Linny :) yay someone remembered me:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs:have a great day you off to work?

Morning :)

Never OMG you must be bursting at the seems.. I know I would be. I remember the nite before I flew out to Hawaii to see Jeff I was a WRECK.. I hadn't seen him in 4 months...

Sparkle- have a wonderful camping trip-me and camping DO NOT MIX well.... LOL this is where my girlie girl comes out....

Welshie FANTASTIC MUH FRIEND.. 2DPO.. whooaaaaa and you got :sex: in at the right time :) have fun at the picnic

Whit there you are I was just thinking of you yesterday- how's the thermometer working? LOL

LINNY--- sweetie how ya feeling? dam 5 weeks already!!!!

Wispy soooooooooo sorry for the BFN :hugs: I know what they feel like

SBB- wasssuppppp gal.....

TTC- you can come and use the pool while we are gone- but hell why would you want to leave where you live??????

:wave: to Dandy, Tick, Delia, Celtic, TNTA,

ETA--- Ice88 OMG I am so sorry sweetie I didn't see your post it got all mixed in with everyone's- I was using the organic powder for a bit- I was taking 2 tblsp a day- one in the am and one at lunch time and mixed it with OJ or TANG in a water bottle- wasn't bad------ but I changed back over to the pills- just easier LOL

tell us something about yourself? where ya from, how long you have been ttc ect ect- hope to see you stick around...

so ok we are off in a few hours.... gotta finsih the last things up, gonna dye my hair again- I HATE the dark hair in the summer I want my blondie back- so off to so that too.. not to blonde just a shade lighter- I do it in progression

I'll check back right before I go because I will not be checking in here til Sunday

WILL MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have asked SBB to get ahold of me if anything happens or big news so I will know

MUCHO LOOOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

howdy kelster :) im the same...no camping for me less its 5 star :p

have a good day

Hey Dandy- so happy to hear that AF got ya.. I know what that is like when you do not have regular cycles.... I was THRILLED when I got mine back in March after a 3 month hide.... we are almost on the same cycle now and should be testing togther .. VERY KEWL :)

oh cool you are 3 days ahead of me...fxed i have some sort of normal cycle this time round so we can be test buddies :)

Hey girls :wave:

Sorry haven't been on had a bit of a work disaster this morning and been trying to sort it all out...

Welshie chart looking fab :D

Kell hope you have an absolutely fab time - looking forward to some piccys!

Hey everyone else - sorry just dropping in real quick so hopefully catch up later!

x x x

never - woohoo...this is all so exciting.

welsh - well I sent out an email to cheri22 so we will see.

whit - welcome back, I totally understand needing to relax.

Linny - g.l at the MW....let us know how all is going when you get back

wispy sbb dandy- hi hun!

kel - oh enjoy your vacation sooooo jealous .....have a cocktail for me.

afm - temp not really as high as these last couple of month. weird.....kinda upsetting me as it makes me totally feel like I am out of it. I guess I am just feeling sad this morning.

OMGosh this thread is amazing... I've been reading and skimming for the past couple days.
Anyway I finally bought some maca for me and OH just waiting for it arrive now... I'm so excited it sounds amazing...
I'll give you a little info about me; I've been off bc (cerazette) for 5 weeks now and no af, I've done numerous hpt all bfn, I'm getting strong af pains on and off and it really feels like I'm gonna get hit by the witch but nothing happens :-/
So we've been ttc for about 3 weeks... my ticker says exactly but I can't remember off hand.
We've been using concieve+ occasionally as OH doesn't like it and I have to admit durex play tingle is our fave but it slows spermies down so we can't use that (sometimes we need iut others it's fine without anyway)
I'm on pregnacare conception and OH is on zinc and vit c.
Hoping the maca induces my af! I've bought enough for OH but he doesn't need help with libido lol I can't see it hurting him taking it too.

So thats me, hoping I can join you ladies and also get a bfp soon :) xxx

@ SBB , hi... how long u took maca until u got pregnant?
conglatz for ur pregnancy,,,

Hey Kelster Hope your hair turned out good. Need any advice I am here for ya girl! =)

Never--> YEAY!!!!! I remember not seeing my OH for it seemed like forever! I bet your through the roof with excitement! I hope you have a great time! =) hehe

Hello to everyone else. I hope things are good. I am rushing right now because I have to get ready and head to the salon....

I have an appt to see my OB the 16th for my Endo and to do tests for preg...cause if im not preg this month..then I will have my surgery to get "cleaned out." So looking up and positive!! =)

I hope you ladies have a great day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->