Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

afternoon muh maca ladies! DH is officially in germany now... just hours away..just have to wait until saturday. you are right kel. i'm going to BURST! feeling a lot better today.. hope everyone is doing WELL! :hi:

Hi Gemie and ice88 :wave: welcome to the maca thread!

Gemie you have to let me know if maca helps bring on AF, I've got a friend who's just come off the pill and 9 weeks later no AF! So if it works I'll give her some maca!

Ice88 I was ttc about 8 or 9 months roughly... Not too long really but obviously it feels like forever at the time!

Never I am soooooo excited for you :wohoo: :yipee: I bet you don't sleep a wink until Saturday! :D

TTC Hun don't be down... I was pleased to see your crappy looking chart :haha:
seriously last month we all thought you'd done it because your chart was just so great, and nothing. The number of people I've seen get all down about a crappy looking chart, then when you least expect it BAM! bfp!! Really hope that's what's gonna happen for you Hun :hugs:

X x x

Hi Gemie and ice88 :wave: welcome to the maca thread!

Gemie you have to let me know if maca helps bring on AF, I've got a friend who's just come off the pill and 9 weeks later no AF! So if it works I'll give her some maca!

Ice88 I was ttc about 8 or 9 months roughly... Not too long really but obviously it feels like forever at the time!

Never I am soooooo excited for you :wohoo: :yipee: I bet you don't sleep a wink until Saturday! :D

TTC Hun don't be down... I was pleased to see your crappy looking chart :haha:
seriously last month we all thought you'd done it because your chart was just so great, and nothing. The number of people I've seen get all down about a crappy looking chart, then when you least expect it BAM! bfp!! Really hope that's what's gonna happen for you Hun :hugs:

X x x

Sure will! 9 weeks a long time :-/ I'm on 5 weeks and going crazy. I bet she's going insane :( x

Yep she is a bit, but she's ok, she knew it might take time. Some people are really lucky but it can take months to get a period after the pill. I read that vit c or agnus cactus(?) can help...

X x x

thanks never! I am so excited for your lovely weekend with your dh....woohoo...

gosh kels on vacation and you will be gone...anyone else? LOL

sbb - thanks, I guess you are right....I am just dreading the surgery I guess and it is making me worry even more...kinda like....if this doesnt work then I HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY....ya know.

Evening girlies!!

So had MW appt today, just took aload of details and seemed to date me roughly 6-7 weeks........WTF!!!!! I thought I was 5!! Bcos I was spotting so much before my last AF, she's not sure so till I have a dating scan I guess I won't know!!

Gemie and Ice88 :hi: Glad to have you on board!

I really hope Gemie you get AF soon, its so frustrating!! Have you looked into soy at all?? Not sure it'd be any good though, its just been given the tag of 'nature's clomid' so might be worth looking into!

ttc......don't get down about your chart hun :hugs: Mine was all over the shop last month, below coverlines and alsorts! Gotta keep up the PMA :happydance:

never....:loopy::loopy::yipee::yipee: WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so glad DH is in the same time zone, only a couple of days left :happydance:

KELSTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Gonna miss ya hun but have a fab weekend :hugs:

Hows everyone else :hugs:

i've heard varied things on agnus cactus.

Me too and wouldn't recommend for ttc but just to bring on AF may work? I don't know I just saw it on a post but might be worth researching...

TTC I know Hun, the surgery doesn't sound like fun... Will be praying for your bfp so you don't have to have it!

Linny that's cool about your dates means you'll get your scan sooner :D

X x x

i've heard varied things on agnus cactus.

Me too and wouldn't recommend for ttc but just to bring on AF may work? I don't know I just saw it on a post but might be worth researching...

TTC I know Hun, the surgery doesn't sound like fun... Will be praying for your bfp so you don't have to have it!

Linny that's cool about your dates means you'll get your scan sooner :D

X x x

Yeh thats what I thought :happydance:

Glad all went well Linny x

Thanks hun! How you getting on? anymore cramps?

Have you seen True Blood? The books are FANTASTIC, much better than the series! Just thought I'd ask as your all Twilight mad:thumbup:

Well, my little munchins are in the pool out back so I have a moments peace. Boy when does school start back....? :haha:
So, far no sign of AF maybe I had a late "o" this go round. I had some strange timing of my CM. How long after implantation does it take for HcG to get to a detectable level?
I just really hope my cycle isn't getting all screwy, my doctor just changed my thyroid meds and that usually sends my hormones into a frenzy. BLAH!!!! He was worried because I was too high and with me TTC it can cause MC but if it is too low then I won't "O".....I hate it!
I was reading about the soy isoflavones and then read the part about it potentially lowering thyroid function causing hypothyroidism...I don't have a thyroid and wasn't sure if it affected the release of TSH or what and if my TSH levels are off then thats how my Dr decides my med dose so I have to stay away from that.

WELCOME: ICE88 and Gemie!!:hi:

Off to do some laundry...FUN!!:hangwashing:

thanks sbb - so great to have you ladies here to keep me from getting to negative.

linny - that is fab news....wow...I cant wait till you get your scan you will have to figure out how to upload that pic ok? I am a true blood fanatic...I have never read the books, actually didnt know there were any...but I watch it religiously...third season is set to start on June 13th...I cant wait!

and how rude of me to not welcome our newest maca girls...HUGE WELCOME TO ICE88 and GEMIE

wispy - sorry about all the turmoil...I hope these meds are worked out soon. usually it takes about 4 days for HCG to be detectable on a uber sensitive test. Implantation can take up to 2-3 days to be complete and then HCG starts.

thanks sbb - so great to have you ladies here to keep me from getting to negative.

linny - that is fab news....wow...I cant wait till you get your scan you will have to figure out how to upload that pic ok? I am a true blood fanatic...I have never read the books, actually didnt know there were any...but I watch it religiously...third season is set to start on June 13th...I cant wait!

and how rude of me to not welcome our newest maca girls...HUGE WELCOME TO ICE88 and GEMIE

wispy - sorry about all the turmoil...I hope these meds are worked out soon. usually it takes about 4 days for HCG to be detectable on a uber sensitive test. Implantation can take up to 2-3 days to be complete and then HCG starts.

OMG........never read the books????!!! They are fab, 100 times better than the series and also completely different. I read the books first and kept shouting at the tv when things were different :haha:.

If your a reader, look into them. there by Charlaine Harris and there's about 9 of them!! I'm in live with ERIC yum yum :happydance:

Wispy hun, i really hope its a shy BFP for you, the waiting must be so frustrating :hugs:

Glad all went well Linny x

Thanks hun! How you getting on? anymore cramps?

Have you seen True Blood? The books are FANTASTIC, much better than the series! Just thought I'd ask as your all Twilight mad:thumbup:

No more cramps, had a little bit of yellow cm now and then, almost looked browny today but wouldn't count as spotting as its bit early for that!

I LURVE True Blood, have read all the books (I'm a bookworm) and thought they were better than the series.

I also seriously love Eric, in the books and on tv lol

OMG, I will have to go out and get them...I read a book a week it seems, that is when I have time.

tick - that is awesome symptoms..when are you testing?

OMG, I will have to go out and get them...I read a book a week it seems, that is when I have time.

tick - that is awesome symptoms..when are you testing?

Do you think??! I'm trying not to stress and think about it lol am gonna try hold out til sunday. I'm due on Tues but normally start to feel proper periody and the browny cm makes an appearance 2 days before. Desperately trying not to test before :wacko:

Its a shame you so live so far away or you could've nicked my books!

yeah tell me about it...thank you for the offer....I am actually looking on amazon right now for the books....LOL

I completely understand trying to hold out.....You are 9 dpo right now and sunday would make it 13 dpo....Yeah I would say at least try for 12 dpo.....also remember if you spot a bit early it could be implantation spotting. fxed for your hun!

Yep she is a bit, but she's ok, she knew it might take time. Some people are really lucky but it can take months to get a period after the pill. I read that vit c or agnus cactus(?) can help...

X x x

I am a bit wary of agnus castus as I know you can't take it while preggo and I always think what if I am and don't know and I harm my baby... I figured I'd wait 3 months the recommended time and the see the doc if still no AF.
I'm hoping I've seen it come way before 3 months though! But who knows :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->