Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Evening girlies!!

So had MW appt today, just took aload of details and seemed to date me roughly 6-7 weeks........WTF!!!!! I thought I was 5!! Bcos I was spotting so much before my last AF, she's not sure so till I have a dating scan I guess I won't know!!

Gemie and Ice88 :hi: Glad to have you on board!

I really hope Gemie you get AF soon, its so frustrating!! Have you looked into soy at all?? Not sure it'd be any good though, its just been given the tag of 'nature's clomid' so might be worth looking into!

ttc......don't get down about your chart hun :hugs: Mine was all over the shop last month, below coverlines and alsorts! Gotta keep up the PMA :happydance:

never....:loopy::loopy::yipee::yipee: WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so glad DH is in the same time zone, only a couple of days left :happydance:

KELSTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Gonna miss ya hun but have a fab weekend :hugs:

Hows everyone else :hugs:

Congratulations! How long were you taking maca before bfp?

I have looked into soy but again I'm really wary of taking anything until I know for sure I'm deffo no preggo. I think once I have AF and can gage when I O then stop the soy, agnus castus etc but at the moment I'm in limbo not knowing about o or anything :(

Just noticed all the welcomes! Thank you guys, you're all so friendly! :)

afternoon muh maca ladies! DH is officially in germany now... just hours away..just have to wait until saturday. you are right kel. i'm going to BURST! feeling a lot better today.. hope everyone is doing WELL! :hi:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: oooh very exciting for you :hugs:

Yep she is a bit, but she's ok, she knew it might take time. Some people are really lucky but it can take months to get a period after the pill. I read that vit c or agnus cactus(?) can help...

X x x

i came off the pill and only got AF once every 2 months since but my last AF was almost 4 months ago now, so i started on agnus cactus (vitex) about 3 weeks ago, and 1 week after starting on it my bbt chart said i had O'ved so i stopped taking it and now :happydance: i have AF :happydance: so Im back on vitex to hopefully get me into a regulary pattern with O'ving and AF :) i'll have to let you all know if it ends up helping me to be regular :) but i definately stop at O cause i dont want to risk anything

i've heard varied things on agnus cactus.

Me too and wouldn't recommend for ttc but just to bring on AF may work? I don't know I just saw it on a post but might be worth researching...

X x x

I believe it did bring on my AF will confirm next month :thumbup:

Glad all went well Linny x

Have you seen True Blood? The books are FANTASTIC, much better than the series! Just thought I'd ask as your all Twilight mad:thumbup:

I have watched the tv series...have the books but havent felt like reading them yet :shrug:

Yep she is a bit, but she's ok, she knew it might take time. Some people are really lucky but it can take months to get a period after the pill. I read that vit c or agnus cactus(?) can help...

X x x

I am a bit wary of agnus castus as I know you can't take it while preggo and I always think what if I am and don't know and I harm my baby... I figured I'd wait 3 months the recommended time and the see the doc if still no AF.
I'm hoping I've seen it come way before 3 months though! But who knows :wacko:

yes i definately took HPT before i started on it but obviously i wasnt haha

Just noticed all the welcomes! Thank you guys, you're all so friendly! :)

Ice88 and Gemie welcome :hugs: sorry if im a bit late :shrug:

Thanks Dandy I have told my friend to have a look into it.. Let me know how it goes from now...

I got my doppler in the post today and found bubs heartbeat! it's pretty fast 160! Have recorded it and will try and post a vid so you can all hear it! If you want to lol!

It's hard to find and it's really really low down, basically had the doppler on my pubic bone!

Hope everyone is ok! :hugs:

x x x

SBB: that would be awesome to hear the little bub's heartbeat...awwww!!!

Still no AF.......waiting....it's so awful...everytime I go piddle I am just waiting and anticipating some sign of something. BLAH! If nothing, no cramps, no spotting, I'm using my last CB digi in the morning....then after that I guess I'll have to wait and see. HUGS to you GUYS!!!!!!!

NEVER: Have a fabulous weekend! I'm so glad you get to see your honey!

TNT: I hope all goes well for you this month....keep us posted:)

SBB: that would be awesome to hear the little bub's heartbeat...awwww!!!

Still no AF.......waiting....it's so awful...everytime I go piddle I am just waiting and anticipating some sign of something. BLAH! If nothing, no cramps, no spotting, I'm using my last CB digi in the morning....then after that I guess I'll have to wait and see. HUGS to you GUYS!!!!!!!

NEVER: Have a fabulous weekend! I'm so glad you get to see your honey!

TNT: I hope all goes well for you this month....keep us posted:)

Thank you. We shall see. :coffee: I hope you have some sign of something soon. So your not having any pre-AF symptoms at all? Thats crazy. Cause your ticker says you should be on day one of your cycle...hmmmm:shrug:

I got my FX for you for the AM. Keep us posted on what is going on. :hugs:

Well stoppen in to say HEY to all you girls. :happydance::happydance:

never--> you are just a day away from your huney!!! YAY :happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope your feeling ALOT better.

SBB--> I would love to hear the heart beat. Thats soo exciting. :wohoo::wohoo:

Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to stop in and say HELLO!! :hugs:

As for me....just the dreaded 2ww!! I think!! LOL my charts dont say i ovulated but its cd21....and my ticker says im 4dpo....so who knows. Guess I am just waiting for something... haha :haha::haha:

Have a good night :hugs:

i want to take maca for my long period mine is 50-90days. i hope maca can corrects my period.
i want take 2tablespoon/day. is it good??

Morning Girls:wave:

Dandy...A special Helloooo hun....it really wasn't intentional yesterday:hugs: How are you doing chick?

Wispy...Ok I now have blue extremities where everything is crossed so uber tightly for you sweets.....Really hoping that this is it for you:hugs:

SBB...That's awesome that you've found the heartbeat babe:yipee:.....and 160....don't they say around that mark for :pink:?:winkwink: Would love to have a listen Hun:hugs:

Never....So Close to your Man now.....bet each second is feeling like a year it's that close:lol:....Hope you have an AMAZING weekend together. Is it just the weekend that you get to see him for? How are you feeling now? Not still poorly bear I hope:hugs:

Linny...I really shouldn't worry about the whole dates issue hun:hugs: How are you feeling?

Sparkle and Kel....Hope you lovely girls are having fab weekend adventures:hugs:

TTC...How's the tww treating you my lil poas buddy?:winkwink::friends:

TNT...Hope you're ok:hugs:

Whit...So lovely to see you amongst hun....have missed you:hugs:

Delia...How's things with you babe?

:hi: to Tick and Celtic....and everyone else that I haven't mentioned....hope you're ok:hugs:

Not forgetting a huge welcome to Ice and Gemmie...what can I say girls...I became the luckiest woman on BnB when I started this thread and became surrounded by these amazing ladies....THEY ROCK! Hope you stay and join the maddness of our lil maca family:hugs:

Not a huge amount to report this end really...FF gave me solid red crosshairs this morning but I didn't agree with the coverline so altered it to my everso consistent usual value...guess I'll have to put up with blue ones this cycle:dohh::lol:
Counting down the days to testing already....:loopy:
Had a fab day yesterday and Callum and his friend really enjoyed themselves:thumbup:
Not upto much today except housework and then my folks are coming down for the day tomorrow...really looking forward to it as I haven't seen them for about 2mths:thumbup:

Right then girls off to do Callum Monster's breakfast and set about the cleaning....Have a good day:hugs: xxxx

Kel- the bbt is working perfect! Not goingto blame it for my crappy chart! Lol

ttc- you're not the only one who feels like that about the chart. I havent had a very high temp rise this LP so Im a little doubtful. Oh well what do I know about charts :shrug:

never- so excited you get to see dh so soon! :happydance:

I take the powdered Maca but could never find much info on recommended dosage for it.. So I normally use about a tsp- but only because it doesnt dissolve well in things unless im having a shake. :)

:hi: Ice,
I don't take the powder form hun so am pretty clueless about that but I will say hang in there with it. It took three months of taking it for it to sort my cycles and get me ovulating again after not for 7mths....and stop the continuous bleeding that I was experiencing.:hugs:

Whit...I've just chart stalked you babe....don't give up hope....firstly I've seen loads of successful charts where the rise hasn't been huge and secondly babe....by 9dpo last month your chart had begun the downward trend....which hasn't happened yet this month...hoping for static and a late rise:hugs: xxx

Ty hun :hugs:

beginning to wonder if maybe i have been falling asleep with the thing in my mouth :shy:

:lol: You wouldn't be the first:blush::lol:
It's time to worry when you wake your husband at 1:30am and try playing thermometer charades when the damn temp shouldn't be taken until 6am!!!....:blush::dohh::rofl:
Don't try it babe....it kinda makes them....:hissy::growlmad::trouble::ninja:.....:winkwink::rofl:

....I sleep with it under my pillow now....just incase:dohh::lol:

Omg LOL!! :rofl:
I havd accidentally done that at 5 am before (way too early for me!)

Glad we can :loopy: together hun...:friends::hugs:
I did feel a bit silly when he growled it's only "half past one in the bloody morning!"....Ooooops!:rofl:

Dare I ask when your testing chick? Or when the witch is due? I'm only 3dpo today and already I'm counting down the blinking days:dohh:

Morning Girls:wave:

Dandy...A special Helloooo hun....it really wasn't intentional yesterday:hugs: How are you doing chick?

Not upto much today except housework and then my folks are coming down for the day tomorrow...really looking forward to it as I haven't seen them for about 2mths:thumbup:

Right then girls off to do Callum Monster's breakfast and set about the cleaning....Have a good day:hugs: xxxx

:flower: its ok lol i was just playing with you :haha: im good :) thanks for asking :hugs:

have fun with your parents :) i see mine at work every day so im lucky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->