Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i want to take maca for my long period mine is 50-90days. i hope maca can corrects my period.
i want take 2tablespoon/day. is it good??

Ice you might also want to look at taking soy isoflavones, they should help bring your ovulation right forward like clomid does so you'll get much shorter cycles...

Just popping in real quick as I've gotta go out all day today to work :( buy welshie that chart is looking good!

Catch up properly later when I've read all the posts!

Have a lovely day everyone enjoy the sunshine if you've got it :D

X x x

ugh I have the lurgey *sadface* I had my tonsils out a few years ago but still periodically get tonsilitus on the little itty bitty parts that are left.
And my boobs are starting to hurt, pre af style. All in all not a good day.

And hi to all the new people, good luck with the maca, its great stuff!

Aww Tick....sending lots of :icecream: and :hugs: hun. When is the ol hag due?....have everything crossed she stays away:hugs:

Morning Girls:wave:

Dandy...A special Helloooo hun....it really wasn't intentional yesterday:hugs: How are you doing chick?

Not upto much today except housework and then my folks are coming down for the day tomorrow...really looking forward to it as I haven't seen them for about 2mths:thumbup:

Right then girls off to do Callum Monster's breakfast and set about the cleaning....Have a good day:hugs: xxxx

:flower: its ok lol i was just playing with you :haha: im good :) thanks for asking :hugs:

have fun with your parents :) i see mine at work every day so im lucky :)

:lol: That's ok then hun...would hate to think I'd offended anyone:lol:

What's your plan of attack for this cycle...are you joining us in taking the magical stinky stuff?:lol: :friends:

Sending Wake Up Vibes to all over the pond, Oh and Wispy....:test:.....:lol:

Morning Girls:wave:

Dandy...A special Helloooo hun....it really wasn't intentional yesterday:hugs: How are you doing chick?

Not upto much today except housework and then my folks are coming down for the day tomorrow...really looking forward to it as I haven't seen them for about 2mths:thumbup:

Right then girls off to do Callum Monster's breakfast and set about the cleaning....Have a good day:hugs: xxxx

:flower: its ok lol i was just playing with you :haha: im good :) thanks for asking :hugs:

have fun with your parents :) i see mine at work every day so im lucky :)

:lol: That's ok then hun...would hate to think I'd offended anyone:lol:

What's your plan of attack for this cycle...are you joining us in taking the magical stinky stuff?:lol: :friends:

I have only been on vitex 1 week...and a bit :thumbup: so im gonna give it this cycle (see if it really does the job alone) then if nothing will be on maca in july/aug :thumbup: just wanna see how it works alone first

I don't blame you hun for trying one thing at a time but as I have found out from trying various different things it can take longer than just a month to do the trick. It took 3months of taking maca before it sorted my cycles. Looking back I probably didn't help things by swinging from one "would be miracle cure" to the next IYKWIM. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't get disheartened if it doesn't work straight away :hugs:

Well our maca came today so we're officially on the maca train! we both took 2 900mg caps, hope thats enough :-/ x

That's Fab Gemie...Welcome aboard!...off to our next stop....BFP Station...where I hope we can all get off!:lol:
Just see how you go hun with regards the doseage I think most of us take either 2000mg or 3000mg a day:hugs:

Gemie, I take 900mgs a day so does oh and thats worked fine for me, I noticed a difference my first month using it as had less cramps, less pms spots yey and less sore boobs. Think it does take upto 3 months for the full effects so hopefully by then I'll feel even better on it. Or hopefully be pregnant!

The witch is due on Tuesday at the latest and she better not come!

Oh thanks ticktock :) I think I'll see how we go on the lowest dose for a bit and increase if not working. It's all trial and error!

oh just realized that I meant we started on that dose, now we take 2 x 900mgs a day but it upset my stomach for a bit so had to cut down for few days but now back on tummy is ok. So its best to start low to see if it agrees with you!

Good advice.... I do have IBS so after having taken 3 900mgs tabs today I'll prob suffer later. Only one 900mg tab a day from now on! grrr

Welsh--> Thank You!! I am feeling pretty good. :happydance::winkwink:

I noticed you are 3dpo?! If my ticker is right I am 5 dpo. But my FF chart says I haven't Od yet so who knows...possible cycle buds!! :hugs::hugs:

Good Morning to all the other ladies!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I take 1500 MG of the pill form. I buy my maca at a local herb store in town and she "says" its just as strong as the stuff on the internet. So heres to hoping. I dont really notice anything...but I think its only been 3 weeks.

Welcome ICE and Gemie!! :flower::flower::hugs:

I don't think I'm going to test this time. :O
Crazy, yes. Relaxing, maybe... LOL

I am 10 dpo and had a slight temp raise :D
Still on the Maca.. boy last night I had a tsp with a chocolate shake and let me tell you. It gave it a malt taste. YUM! :)

Hi Ladies - Just checking in!!!! Today is labor day here so we have a holiday...going out on the boat and the beach so I cant chat long but I wanted to say hi to my maca ladies....Hope you guys have a great day....

just ordered meself some preseed and a shiny new digital thermometer..... might aswell try temping and see how I get on!

Yeh I have pretty bad IBS too which is why I sometimes have to change the dosage around but its normally ok

Hi TTC....Enjoy the boat and beach Lovely..:thumbup:

TNT...That would be cool to be cycle buddies hun:friends: I'm actually eager to see what your next couple of temps are...I'm having suspicions of ovary action yesterday hun from looking at your chart:hugs: Is your donor available tonight?!...Just incase:winkwink:

Whit....I think you are very wise my friend:thumbup: I just chart stalked again....I'll echo this morning of a static kinda start and a slow rise....[-o<:hugs:

Where are you Wispy sweets????......I hope all is ok and you're still witch free:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->