Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi ladies, i would love to join this challenge with you all, i'm 24 and DH is 29, we've been TTC since January this year, so this makes 6 months. We took a break last month though and i did a blood cleanse, a colon cleanse and the fertility cleanse to get all the BC and stuff out my system so i'm hoping this will be the month.

My O is supposed to be in about 9 days, i just started charting last month and i realized that O day was actually day 16 and not day 14 as i had previously thought so maybe that was what was messing me up. We're both taking pumpkin seeds and Maca this cycle so i am hoping it will be enough. Ok, i think that's enough for now. Catch you all later.

Hi AJ:wave: Welcome Hun.
Sending lots of :dust: for a lucky cycle:hugs:

Hi girls!!

Just a quick one to say hi, hope were all well :hugs:!

I'l be rushing around this weekend, off to Scotland to OH's nephew's christening. I shall prob pop on briefly on my phone though, check my ladies are going ok!!

TTC......defo get those books if your a bookworm! They are much much better than the series, have a great day today :happydance:

Tick....:af: :dust: I've warned the witch away, so she better :hugs: Ooh the new true blood book is out this month :happydance:

Wispy....I'm still keeping PMA for you chick :thumbup:

Never.....OMG!!!! Your soooooo close to seeing DH! I hope you have an amazing time with each other, get lots of :sex: practise in........like you wouldn't be :haha:

Welsh & TNT.....cycle buddies wahoo!! I hope your bump buddies too :hugs:FX'd :hugs:

Dandy....Have a fab wkend! I really hope the AC sorts your cycles out for ya hun, but like Welsh says it can take a while :hugs:

Gem....glad your started on the maca train now hun! I was taking 4X500mg in the am. Remember not to take it after lunch though cos it might keep you awake :thumbup:

SBB....hope your well hun :hugs:

Miss ya Kel :hugs:

Hello Ladies!!!
Well still no sign of AF and still a BFN on the stick......dang! Sorry it took me so long to get on here and post. I have to work tonight and so I slept a lot today and my 8 yr old was on webkinz.....she said she had to feed her primate collection and listen to the flamingo's sing????

HOWDY to AJ!!!!!! Welcome!

Aww Wispy...So sorry for the bfn babe....but you know the saying your not out til the ol hag flies in....I'm keeping hope and positive vibes for you chick:hugs:

:lol: Listening to flamingos sing and feeding groups of primates....I'm with you on the...????....:rofl:

Hope your shift goes ok and all the tiny :baby: are ok:hugs:

Hiya Linny:wave:
Hope you have a fab weekend away chick:hugs:

Linny--> I hope so too! LOL How are you?

Welsh--> I thought I already Od? I had 3 pos OPKs already....hmmm Im soo confused. IDK if my donor can come or not. Kinda figured we were done for this month. Is the FF site totally realiable? I even paid for extra months of vip.... How are you doin?

Never--> So excited for you. Have a great time with your DH..... =)

thanks welshie....we had a lovely time out there...but it was so hot....I kept asking my DH to go really fast so I could get some air....94 degrees F......We caught some fish and met up with another boat of friends and we fished together. I was beautiful and now I am tired. That shower I took was the best thing that I have ever done in my life...LOL.....after dealing with bait and fish guts all day!!! hahahaha

Never - OMG...girl I am so stoked for you! have a BA time....I know what BA is now...thanks to you!! lol

AL -Welcome to our lil maca family..you must put your chart in your siggy so i can stalk it!

Linny - Oh enjoy your weekend hun!

Wispy - gosh i was thinking about you today and wondered about your test...sorry for the BFN hun....so strange about af huh? How late are you now?

SBB- Please do post a vid of the heartbeat this is all so exciting!

Hi TNT, Kel, and all my other maca ladies!

hi...
is it good to mix maca with cacao nibs..?
because i heard cacao contain caffein, and caffein is not good for TTC.

thanks welshie....we had a lovely time out there...but it was so hot....I kept asking my DH to go really fast so I could get some air....94 degrees F......We caught some fish and met up with another boat of friends and we fished together. I was beautiful and now I am tired. That shower I took was the best thing that I have ever done in my life...LOL.....after dealing with bait and fish guts all day!!! hahahaha

Never - OMG...girl I am so stoked for you! have a BA time....I know what BA is now...thanks to you!! lol

AL -Welcome to our lil maca family..you must put your chart in your siggy so i can stalk it!

Linny - Oh enjoy your weekend hun!

Wispy - gosh i was thinking about you today and wondered about your test...sorry for the BFN hun....so strange about af huh? How late are you now?

SBB- Please do post a vid of the heartbeat this is all so exciting!

Hi TNT, Kel, and all my other maca ladies!

Hello to you!!! :hugs::hugs: Glad you had fun today on the boat. Sounds like a blast and something I would do.

We are going tubing tomorrow! Pretty stoked bout it! Hopefully I have a good day just like you did!:happydance::happydance:

I'm on the train now ladies! DH in five hours...I get to spend the whole day with him..yay!!!

Morning Everyone:wave:

TNT...I have found FF pretty reliable hun:hugs: For definate O your chart needs to show a clear second level of higher temps where they're pretty much all above those pre-O. On my ff homepage I have a few of my charts both showing O and not showing O have a peek if you like:hugs: With regards to the opks sometimes your body can have the surges that produce the +ve but then for whatever reason the lil eggy doesn't get released. Even if O did happen thursday I see from your chart that you'd seen your donor 2days before which is still fine...it only takes one lil guy...he could well of been there waiting for his date as they can survive a couple of days and in optimum conditions upto between 5 and 7days:winkwink::hugs:....I've got everything crossed for you sweets and hope this has helped:hugs::friends:

TTC....Now laying up on deck catching the rays (sunshine ones that is:lol:) I could handle....Bait and fish guts....he'd be on his own!:rofl: I'm glad you had a fab time babe:hugs:

Never....Enjoy:winkwink::hugs:

Not a lot to report this end, had quite a big dip in the ol chart today although still above the coverline...I don't know whether at only 4dpo I'm just being ridiculous to hope for implantation...:loopy: I know:haha:
Right then folks I know I haven't mentioned you all but I'm thinking of ya...have a super saturday and I will check back in tonight when my folks have gone...:hugs:xxxx

have an excellent day never!!!!!!

Wispy, sorry bout your bfn, I'm sure will shortly be joining you as my pre-af spotting has made a small appearance so the old witch will be here in a couple of days! Feel pretty disappointed but hey ho roll on next cycle.

Good Morning Gals! I've missed you all!! I haven't posted in foreverrrrrrrrrr.

First thing is first- a HUGE welcome to all the new ladies:hi:

This week has been so busy and i am completely exhausted. 12 surgical cases back to back ....and then 22 to look forward to on monday. So- for today, I am TREATING myself to a facial, mani & pedi:smug:

How is everyone doing?

Welshie- glad to hear that you've had NO spotting:happydance: we are in the 2ww together....

Never- go get you that sugar, girl! Have a great time with your hubby and get drunk with love

ahhhh......so many posts to catch up with. I hope you're all doing well!!

morning ladies -

tnt - have fun tubing..we did that in belize last year...it was cave tubing...we had a blast!

welsh - hahahaha...yeah it took me a while to get used to the fact that I married a fisherman....i was like you when I first met him...I would go out on the boat and just sit there then I figured ya know what lemme try...Now i love it!

delia - how are you doing today cycle buddy? being busy at work is the best way to stay away from obsessing about ttc symptoms...but make sure you take care of yourself as you might have a lil bean in there!

Hi sbb - hope that lil bean is doing well!

afm - chart still not doing to much which I guess might be ok...but my boobs are getting a little sore which is usually a sign that AF will be here in a week or so. Just not feeling it this cycle.

Welsh--> Thanks for looking at my charts. That random day that I had the OPK i went ahead and had my donor come just in case and then he went outta town for two days. I use preseed so hopefully one little swimmer survived. LOL

TTC--> Cave tubing sounds awesome!!! =) Well it started thunderstormen this am so I dont think we will be going out today. Oh well. Hope you have a good weekend.

Wow it's been quiet in here today....hope you're all having fab weekends so far:hugs:

TNT...I have everything crossed for you:hugs:

TTC...how are you doing today my lil poas buddy? I remember going out mackrel fishing once with friends, I was horrified at how long the things spent flipping around in the bucket before they went to fish heaven...and when I bought my line up and there was 5 on there to take off...the fisherman who owned the boat couldn't stop laughing at the sheer look of panic/horror on my face:dohh::rofl: What have you planned for tomorrow?

Tick....:hugs: I hope it's not pre-:witch: spotting hun...any chance it could be implantation spotting instead??....Hope so:hugs:

Delia....Yay in the tww together and we're not that far apart either...only 3days:yipee: I am so jealous of the facial, mani and pedi hun.....Ahhhh peace and quiet for an hour or so would be absolutely bliss! How are you doing hun?....any symptoms to get excited about????:winkwink:

Big hugs and Love guys xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->