Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Every month I hope its implantation spotting but it never is.......I've given my uterus a good talking to in the hope of it behaving better next month!

Any ideas how to help with the spotting? If you include the spotting my lp is at most 10 days so wanna make it bit longer....

Hope your 2ww brings you a lovely BFP and you aswell Delia!!

:lol: I hope your uterus listened hun...mine has selective hearing:dohh::lol:
R.e the spotting...I suffer with the same problem hun, I usually get to 9dpo and then the spotting starts with the witch turning up on what would be 12/13dpo. I'm kinda hoping that the Maca is going to help raise my progesterone levels enough to stop it from happening. Some people swear by B-50/100 complex but for me personally they were evil little pills and reduced my LP even further. Have you ever spoken to your GP about the spotting? I've mentioned it to my gyne on more than one occassion but she didn't seem bothered:hissy:

TTC- I totally agree...I am trying really hard not stress out about things- of course its gonna be harder than I thought. I just got news of the death of hubbys grandfather...we were already scheduled to fly out on wednesday for a wedding in texas so im just waiting on mil to give me details about the funeral etc...so i'll have to give dh the news when he gets home.

on a happier note- my spa time was fab!:thumbup:

Welshie- yes sweetie! we aren't that far apart. i've got the backache...and bloating...and gassy...and nauseated at least once a day...HOWEVER...I noticed that the nausea has happened at least the last 2-3 cycles in the 2ww. I had something strange happen this morning though...I was just sitting watching the tube and all of a sudden- my heart started racing..:?: just thumping away- i counted....180 bpm...didn't feel bad, but my chest was going...stayed like that for almost 3-4 hours before it slowed down. Still get the twinges every now and then in my abs....so, we'll see. I just have to hold out another week before testing :wacko:

I'm sorry to hear about your DH's grandfather:hugs: I hope you're ok and your DH later when you tell him:hugs:

Glad you enjoyed the spa hun....I think it should be a mandatory past-time of every woman just like sport seems to be for men:winkwink::lol:

Ooooh Delia....I'm sure racing heartbeats is a symptom:thumbup:.....I've got everything crossed for you hun:hugs: Not a huge amount to report this end really. Slight headache when I woke this morning, low backache that tends to be more on the rightside. Slightly nauseous but nowhere near as bad as the last 3 days. Strange kinda stabbing pains in my left boob whilst watching Callum at his swimming lesson this morning...oh and lots of creamy cm and a bit of gas:blush::dohh: I am so going to try and get to the 16th without testing....need to find some willpower from somewhere....either that or a gigantic pair of earplugs for everytime I go into the bathroom so I can't hear them calling from the cabinet:rofl:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about your DH's grandfather:hugs: I hope you're ok and your DH later when you tell him:hugs:

Glad you enjoyed the spa hun....I think it should be a mandatory past-time of every woman just like sport seems to be for men:winkwink::lol:

Ooooh Delia....I'm sure racing heartbeats is a symptom:thumbup:.....I've got everything crossed for you hun:hugs: Not a huge amount to report this end really. Slight headache when I woke this morning, low backache that tends to be more on the rightside. Slightly nauseous but nowhere near as bad as the last 3 days. Strange kinda stabbing pains in my left boob whilst watching Callum at his swimming lesson this morning...oh and lots of creamy cm and a bit of gas:blush::dohh: I am so going to try and get to the 16th without testing....need to find some willpower from somewhere....either that or a gigantic pair of earplugs for everytime I go into the bathroom so I can't hear them calling from the cabinet:rofl:

put them in a plastic baggie and have your babes Callum go out back and bury them :rofl:

WILL POWER!!! I figured, the day im supposed to test is the day of the wedding we are going to...dh is the best man. that would be a fab time to tell him the news if any :shrug:

We can do it Welshie!!:hugs:WILL POWER!!!

Aww hun that would be a fab day to tell him:thumbup:

I'm glad my pickle is safely tucked up in bed...talk of burrying things....I'm suprised he hasn't woken and now half-way down the stairs:lol: He was outside yesterday in the garden making only what I can describe as a mud pie!:rofl: Thankfully unlike me when I was little he didn't get hold of my best cutlery:rofl:

:lol: I hope your uterus listened hun...mine has selective hearing:dohh::lol:
R.e the spotting...I suffer with the same problem hun, I usually get to 9dpo and then the spotting starts with the witch turning up on what would be 12/13dpo. I'm kinda hoping that the Maca is going to help raise my progesterone levels enough to stop it from happening. Some people swear by B-50/100 complex but for me personally they were evil little pills and reduced my LP even further. Have you ever spoken to your GP about the spotting? I've mentioned it to my gyne on more than one occassion but she didn't seem bothered:hissy:

I prob mentioned to my old doctor but have just registered with new one and will def mention it to whoever I get. TBH I never knew it was an issue as always had it even on the pill so didn't even think about it. Its v light brown cm, then the 2nd day it gradually darkens then af arrives. Sometimes it comes 3 days before I'm on but the maca helped with that last cycle.

I think will talk to gp before B-50, wanna try and wrangle a scan incase of fibroids. I have periods just like my Mum and she had fibroids so wanna get it checked out.

Thanks for the info :flower:

No probs sweets and if the gp comes up with any ideas then let us know:hugs:

welshie - that is a great story....hahaha..funny enough we are going fishing again, but we are going jack fishing which is very different. You actually go out on the boat and look for muddy parts that is where the jack are feeding so they kick up the sand...you drop your line and you should bring them in pretty fast....they also move pretty quick so you have to keep your eye on the sand. DH is obsessed with the new boat as you can see...though I must say I am dreading it....it got up to 104 degrees farenheit today...cant imagine what tomorrow will be like.
Your symptoms sounds great welshie....I am trying to hold out until the 16th also....ho hum...lets see what we can do to help each other make it to that day....Every morning I wake up and tell myself....ok, 11 days till I can test...that is horrible huh!

Delia - wow that mustve been scary, not sure I woudl have been so calm if my heart did that. I think someone else on the clomid page had that happen and she ended up going to the hospital only to find out she was pg....soooooooo good symptom!

Tick - going to get a scan to rule out roids are a good idea...I have them...I dont spot before AF but my AF was heavy and painful. I had hysterscopy done a couple of years ago where they shaved it down. It took care of my symptoms but has since grown back. When I go to the Dr on June 21st I think they might want to shave it down again.

I just got back from the movies, I saw the Prince of Persia with my girls...it was an awesome movie...funny and action packed...now I need a shower as it is HOT here!

morning :hi: its sunday morning, we are going to sirromet winery for lunch today to see the release of the new BMW 5 series ( i think thats the series) and yesterday we went to my nephews first bday party :)

I don't blame you hun for trying one thing at a time but as I have found out from trying various different things it can take longer than just a month to do the trick. It took 3months of taking maca before it sorted my cycles. Looking back I probably didn't help things by swinging from one "would be miracle cure" to the next IYKWIM. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't get disheartened if it doesn't work straight away :hugs:

yes the natural health food lady told me it can take up to 3 months...well i do believe it brought on O last month after a 3.5 month stalemate...so im hoping it reduces this next one to less than 2 months this time round...im not expecting it though, will have to wait and see :thumbup:

Hi ladies, i would love to join this challenge with you all, i'm 24 and DH is 29, we've been TTC since January this year, so this makes 6 months. We took a break last month though and i did a blood cleanse, a colon cleanse and the fertility cleanse to get all the BC and stuff out my system so i'm hoping this will be the month.

My O is supposed to be in about 9 days, i just started charting last month and i realized that O day was actually day 16 and not day 14 as i had previously thought so maybe that was what was messing me up. We're both taking pumpkin seeds and Maca this cycle so i am hoping it will be enough. Ok, i think that's enough for now. Catch you all later.

welcome :) and hope you get your BFP this month :thumbup:

Hi girls!!

Just a quick one to say hi, hope were all well :hugs:!

I'l be rushing around this weekend, off to Scotland to OH's nephew's christening. I shall prob pop on briefly on my phone though, check my ladies are going ok!!

Dandy....Have a fab wkend! I really hope the AC sorts your cycles out for ya hun, but like Welsh says it can take a while :hugs:

thanx linny :) enjoy the rest of your weekend also :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!!!
Well still no sign of AF and still a BFN on the stick......dang! Sorry it took me so long to get on here and post. I have to work tonight and so I slept a lot today and my 8 yr old was on webkinz.....she said she had to feed her primate collection and listen to the flamingo's sing????

sorry for your bfn :hugs: hope something shows up for you soon

thanks welshie....we had a lovely time out there...but it was so hot....I kept asking my DH to go really fast so I could get some air....94 degrees F......We caught some fish and met up with another boat of friends and we fished together. I was beautiful and now I am tired. That shower I took was the best thing that I have ever done in my life...LOL.....after dealing with bait and fish guts all day!!! hahahaha

Hi TNT, Kel, and all my other maca ladies!

my parents have a boat and we always come home buggered haha but we dont fish...gross :haha:
glad you had fun though :hugs:

I'm on the train now ladies! DH in five hours...I get to spend the whole day with him..yay!!!

:sex::sex::sex::headspin::wohoo: hope you had an awesome day today never :hugs:

oh fxed for you and maybe earplugs are a good idea :shrug: haha goodluck

I just got back from the movies, I saw the Prince of Persia with my girls...it was an awesome movie...funny and action packed...now I need a shower as it is HOT here!

I saw The Back Up plan the other day...i thought it was awesome :thumbup: its my fav movie of the year :)...so far...eclipse isnt out yet :cloud9:

dandy - have fun today! it is 6:30 pm here and I am waiting for dh to get home from work!

oh and delia - I am so sorry about the grandpa-in-law.....may he rest in peace!

well I think we are going to some friends house to eat the fish we caught yesterday. hahahaha...should be good fun!

Man i feel so tired, definitely going to bed too late, need to catch up on my sleep, i even have a headache now. How do i post my FF link in my siggy? I'm using the free version so i'm not sure i can anyway. There's not much to see too cause i only started charting in the middle of last month so it is pretty bare.

Thanks for the welcome everybody!!

Oh yeah i think i figured it out but i have to get to 5 posts first.

well I think we are going to some friends house to eat the fish we caught yesterday. hahahaha...should be good fun!

Hope you had a good dinner :) im not a fan of white fish (too many bones for me) but i love salmon and tuna sashimi for a treat :) :thumbup:

Man i feel so tired, definitely going to bed too late, need to catch up on my sleep, i even have a headache now. How do i post my FF link in my siggy? I'm using the free version so i'm not sure i can anyway. There's not much to see too cause i only started charting in the middle of last month so it is pretty bare.

Thanks for the welcome everybody!!

Oh yeah i think i figured it out but i have to get to 5 posts first.

yeah im using the free version too...ok i didnt know about the post limit thingy :shrug:

may I also just add that i have been a complete emotional wrecking ball these last few days?:cry::sad2: I cry for something or even for nothing. The other day, I was driving home at the red light and all of a sudden- :sad2: What the heck? This morning, after I took my temp- I sat up and :sad2:
I started to laugh at the same time because I knew i was crying for nothing!:dohh:

Morning:wave:

Ooooh Delia....I am so hopeful for you sweets:hugs: I can't send you enough :dust: Your chart is looking beautiful Sweetie!:winkwink:

I'm battling with dizziness this morning. I woke up and felt like I'd just come in from a very boozy night out...major room spin and it didn't stop when I shut my eyes either. It's not as bad as that now but still there in the backgound IYKWIM.

Morning Linny:wave:
How'd the christening go? How are you feeling?....hope you're ok:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back