Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girls :wave:

Just popping in to say hi! Have got lots of catching up to do but had a busy weekend and lots to do today so will catch up tomorrow...

Hope everyone is ok anywa. :hugs:

X x x

Hey SBB...glad you checked in hun, was beginning to worry:hugs: Hope you manage to get some relaxing in inbetween the busy busy:winkwink: Catch up with you tomorrow sweets:hugs: xx

Thanks Hun... Yep I'm fine just trying to get our house ready to put on the Market! Exciting but time consuming! I have stalked your chart it's looking good :D

Right got to tidy and clean the house and do some
painting....

Catch up properly later x x x

Okay girls... How long did it take beofre you saw any difference in libido?

We've only been taking 1800mgs for 2 days but OH was like he was on heat last night! He said 'It's that moca you've got me taking' lol and then he said he couldn't get to sleep even though we both took in the am. I said 'maybe you should reduce your dose' his answer was 'no way!' :haha:

It's all good fun :thumbup: Just wondered if anyone else had the same effects so quickly?
Hope you're all doing okay x x x

dandy - oh I love any fish...but we did have some tuna on thursday that dh caught on wednesday night. It was yummy!

delia - hun, I am feelin ya...I had a huge fight with dh last night didnt end up going to eat with him and I locked him out of the room, I know I am being irrational but I dont care....I think the clomid has gotten the best of me! It is official! I guess I need to eventually open the bedroom door and deal but I just dont want to. crazy huh!

welsh - symptoms sound promising!

gemie - I felt it the first couple of days like your dh.

SBB - oh nice to see you hun, was wondering where you have been, g/l with getting the house ready!

girls, i feel like such a downer. i got to spend yesterday at noon until 2pm today with DH. i hated to have to leave him and waited for him to leave until i cried. i hate this. waking up next to him this morning was the best feeling in the ENTIRE world. saying goodbye to him never gets easier. :cry:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs352.snc3/29219_451927640832_597710832_6303510_2078427_n.jpg

Aw hun :hugs: must be so sad you've been looking forward to it for so long then it's all over so quickly :(

You'll get to see him again soon :D

Hope you had a lovely time together

X x x

Hello ladies I'm back from the camping trip and i survived lol

I haven't had time to catch up properly yet but just wanted to say hi :hugs:

Never these are for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: It wont be too much longer lots of love :hugs::hugs:

Hope you ladies enjoy your evening :happydance::happydance:

See you all tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Never:hugs:<----That is one super huge squidgey one:hugs:
From your ticker babe....we're counting down 17days....this time next week the number of days will fit onto two hands....then we'll count the hours...and the minutes....and the seconds....til your back in your DH arms:hugs:
Fab pic by the way hun:thumbup:

Keep that chin up:hugs:

don't know what i would do without my maca ladies :hugs: thank you so much... you all make my day brighter. welsh, my ticker is actually a little longer. DH informed me they would be on lock down until the 25th, not the 23rd. still in my fertile window though, so no worries..just longer to wait..sigh..

Hey Sparkle...:hi:
Glad you survived the camping chick...you've had fab weather:thumbup:
Did the antibiotics trick work or were suspicions aroused?:winkwink:

I'm sat here contemplating food....I half fancy a jacket potato with tuna but the other half is telling me that there are gold magnums in the freezer:dohh:....I will resist....:bodyb::haha:

Big love 'n' hugs xxx

My SIL is a little suspicious but i think we managed to throw her off the sent lol. The symptoms are starting to kick in now so i don't know how much longer before they all guess.

Baked potato and tuna sounds lovely. I don't know how long i could resit the magnum though :blush:

I am off for a early night sleeping on that bloody air bed was awful. Enjoy the rest of your evening welshie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Babe...enjoy your bed!:lol:
I hope you're not feeling too icky:hugs:

:shhh: The resisting didn't happen:shhh:....and the jacket and tuna idea was good in my mind but when I'd cooked it....it really didn't excite the tastebuds at all:nope::dohh:....Must be good tomorrow!:winkwink:

Catch you tomorrow sweets:hugs:...sweet dreams xxx

dandy - oh I love any fish...but we did have some tuna on thursday that dh caught on wednesday night. It was yummy!

delia - hun, I am feelin ya...I had a huge fight with dh last night didnt end up going to eat with him and I locked him out of the room, I know I am being irrational but I dont care....I think the clomid has gotten the best of me! It is official! I guess I need to eventually open the bedroom door and deal but I just dont want to. crazy huh!

welsh - symptoms sound promising!

gemie - I felt it the first couple of days like your dh.

SBB - oh nice to see you hun, was wondering where you have been, g/l with getting the house ready!

haha you guys are funny lol. Welsh your symptoms are sounding good :thumbup:

mmmm...tuna....

Oh and i do love the gold magnums...actually i love alll magnums :blush:

I had my first ever go on a segway yesterday...it was quite hard to lean on it and trust it wouldnt fall over, i ended up doing a funny bunny hop on it haha i was quite bad :dohh: :blush: but my second go was a bit better :)

Hope everyone had a fab weekend :)

glad you enjoyed your camping trip sparkle and did survive :hugs: i cant wait to be able to surprise family with news when we finally get pg *sigh

I really think i wanna start on maca anyways for the libido...and put OH on it :/ i think its the cold though cause lately i just havent felt like any bding :dohh:

Hey, there's a really good video on youtube about maca called 'Fertility fun fact #2 maca for those of you who haven't seen it. Its really encouraging.

Morning Everyone:wave:

Dandy...what's a segway?....it sounded like fun:lol: I'd definately say jump on the maca train...I think if it can sort my cycles out....it definately deserves it's place on the super food list. I think the beauty of it is that unlike herbs that can add hormones to your system it just balances those that you've got without adding anything....just makes everything work as it ought to....I could rave about the stuff all day:dohh::lol:

AJ...Thanks for the youtube header...it was rather funny:lol: I always find it a bit strange when people just decide to record themselves talking about or doing whatever and then post it on the web...:lol: Maybe that's just my shy side coming out thou:winkwink:

How is everybody this morning?
I'm enjoying the sound of peace and quiet as I have just taken a rather excitable Callum to school:yipee::winkwink:
Not a huge amount going on on the symptoms front today a few crampy niggles but mainly just my lower back feels tight and a bit achey. I'm sure we can all think of many reasons for these "symptoms"....my chart dipped again this morning so I'm not getting my hopes up to high:thumbup:

Wispy....Where are you lovely?.....thinking of you and wondering whether you have any news for us? I'm hoping :bfp: but if it's the :witch: we can send you virtual :wine: and begin the countdown to O:hugs:

Kel...and...Linny.....The weekend is over....get back with us...we've missed you guys, hope you've both had fab weekends:hugs:

Super huge :hugs: xxxx

Morning ladies!

Welshie I think your chart looks just fine!

hey Kell I see you - did you have a good time? I hope so! :hugs:

I'm working today :( after a lovely weekend I just want to lie in the garden but no can do!

Oh well ladies have a great day :D

x x x

I'M BAACCKKKKKKKK.. lol heellllllooooooooooooooo ladies

what a long weekend but had BEAUTIFUL weather the entire time and had much fun :)

I am not gonna lie I didn't have time to go back and read all the posts I have missed

But

I hope Never had a wonderful time with her hubby- WHICH I KNOW SHE DID....

Linny holy heck you are longer then what you think? whhoooaaa LOL that is great sweetie

I know we got some getting ready to take some tests- I am so excited

we also have new ladies amoung us FANTASIC- WELCOME

How are my preggie gals doing?

SBB you found the hearbeat soooooooooooooo kewl...................

:wave: hi to everyone

so yeah taking my temps this past weekend was a big NO NO.. I woke up Friday morning and it was 98.... :lol: not enough sleep, to much alcohol , and def to much sun makes for BAD BAD temps.... but I stuck with my meds the entire weekend :)

ok off to check my email and stuff like that- to tired yesterday so just pretty much slept the day away!!!

Be Back

So glad you had a good time hun!

I'm not surprised you haven't done your temps I don't think they'd be very accurate!!

Hope you get all caught up today hun will PM you in a bit x x x

x x x

Aww Yay Kel you're back:hugs:
You sound all bright-eyed and bushy tailed hun...it's lovely to hear!:hugs:
Glad you had a fab weekend and ditched the thermometer whilst you were away....it does us good sometimes:thumbup:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"