Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi SBB
Did you get all that you wanted to do done on the house this weekend?
Can't believe you're coming to the end of another week...I love reading all the lil bits of developmental info on your ticker....wonder what it will say about xmas pudding next?:winkwink::lol:

Thank you for stalking the ol chart hun...I think I'd be happier if I saw a more upward trend but we shall see in time I guess.

:hug:

No didn't get it all done but we never do! I like to think we can do it all in 2 days when really it's more like 2 months!!

I think your chart looks fine, I know everyone always wants an amazing chart but I think just as often average looking charts end up with bfps so don't lose hope!

I know I'm 11 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe it! I love my ticker when it changes I show Danny and say look here's our baby now it's changed! Can't wait for the scan it's a week Friday - seems to be taking forever to come round. But at least we have the doppler to check puddings heart is still beating away!

x x x

SBB and Welshie :wave:

I REALLY needed this weekend..... just to be normal for a bit and relax enjoy and worry about nothing but what I wanted to doooo :)

Aww bless lil pudding's heartbeat!....Do you use the doppler much? It must be amazing listening to it...:hugs:
I bought a HiBebe one when I was expecting the twins last year...didn't get to use it so am hoping we will be able to soooon:lol:

A week on friday....oooh it's not long:yipee: One of my friends in work has her scan this week although they seem to be doing it at 9/10wks instead of 11+:shrug: You'll see loads of difference inbetween the one next friday and the last one:hugs:....can't wait to see the pics:winkwink: xxxx

I have been checking most days! I'm not sure how often you should use it but I just do it quickly to make sure bubs is still there!

Do twins run in your family? Were they identical? Sorry hope you don't mind talking about it.... Must have been so sad losing them :cry: :hugs:

I hope you'll get to use your doppler really soon....

Can't wait to see it I hope we'll get some really good piccies this time!

x x x

Hey girls!!

Not had a full catch up yet, just wanted to say :hi:

Got back from the christening late last night and was completely shattered. Scotland is so far to go for just one night.

We stayed in some crappy travelodge on saturday, and aside from the fact that the bed was appalling, there was NO HAIRDRYER and as OH kept chanting 'there was only FIVE channels lol' we also had someone barge into our room at 12.30am with a keycard and then got woke again at 3.30am by lots of chavs next door playing music and laughing till 5.30am :growlmad:!!!!!

Poor OH had to leave the hotel then to get some air cos i was trying to stop him banging the door down! nitemare, couldn't wait for own bed last night!

Hows everyone? Any testers yet?

Kel and never, hope you both enjoyed your weekends away :hugs:

Wow Linny Travelodge sounds amazing - I'm gonna book up straight away :rofl:

Hope the christening was nice after all that!

Hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

x x x

I think from a sanity point of view they recommend once a week but everything I'd read about them says that they are completely harmless to bubs so I guess as much or as often as you want to...:thumbup:

It was sad hun, left me feeling very low for a long time afterwards but I don't mind talking about it:hugs: Twins do run in my family on my dad's side. My grandfather's mother was a twin, she had two sets of twins one being my grandfather and no twins since as my gran and grandfather had all boys. Apparently thou the man (my dad) can pass the gene for the ability to double ovulate onto his offspring. Pinky and Perky were non-identical twins (the type involved in hereditary twins) as we saw both their sacs on the ultrasound scan at 4+3....I was having the scan to check for polyps following Lil Bean's mc in the december before. I lost Pinky and Perky at 6wks...just like Lil Bean:sad:

Their is a part of me that hopes for twins again but I can't deny having an increased risk of preterm labour after having Callum early and knowing that twins tend to come early anyway I'd end up going out of my mind with worry....One Lil Bud would be enough to worry about me thinks:dohh:

xxx:hugs:xxx

Oh Gosh Linny!....As SBB has already said I hope the christening went well after all of that. Some people can be so inconsiderate of others sometimes:growlmad:

Glad to have you back with us Hun:hugs:

Yeh i defo recommend it :rofl: we got a full refund though :happydance:

The dobbler sounds so cool. My best mate is gonna lend me hers in a while so I can't wait for that!!

I'm defo starting with the symptoms. Feeling :sick: when i eat or when i'm hungry, and find it hard to fancy eating anything really. Esp sweet food.

Its funny cos I'm not a sickly person normally so i was expecting to skip all that (though I'm kinda glad I'm feeling something cos its a good sign right??)

You still feeling :sick: hun?

Oh Gosh Linny!....As SBB has already said I hope the christening went well after all of that. Some people can be so inconsiderate of others sometimes:growlmad:

Glad to have you back with us Hun:hugs:

Thanks hun! The christening was lovely. My nephew is the loveliest natured little boy, biased or what :haha:

How are you? any testing date?

I mean this in the nicest way Linny:winkwink:...but....:yipee: for :sick:!!!

Yes it's a very good sign...keep the dry crackers to hand sweets:hugs:

That was great that you got your money back for the room:thumbup:

I'm good hun....testing date is supposed to be the 16th with TTC....but I can see me losing all self control on the 13th as it's DH's birthday:winkwink:

:hugs:

big :hugs: hun x x x

I think twins would be amazing but I know there are risks and especially because of your history with Callum popping out 9 weeks early!

I think identical twins carry a lot more risks generally than fraternal (is that right?) but still they def tend to come early....

I have to admit I was excited about twins after the clomid, but at the scan I forgot all about it and was so happy to see a heartbeat that we didn't even remember it was a possibility til we got outside! I think one is just fine for now, and once I know what I'm doing maybe twins would be good next time!

Right I HAVE to go and eat! I'm starving now and I keep chatting and emailing away...

My beautiful brown furbaby is asleep in my dressing gown (no I haven't got dressed yet!) and I don't want to disturb her but I'm gonna have to... Woohoo danny is home too so we can sit and have lunch in the garden :D

x x x

I'm defo starting with the symptoms. Feeling :sick: when i eat or when i'm hungry, and find it hard to fancy eating anything really. Esp sweet food.

Its funny cos I'm not a sickly person normally so i was expecting to skip all that (though I'm kinda glad I'm feeling something cos its a good sign right??)

You still feeling :sick: hun?

Yay! Yep I went through a not feeling like anything phase, and wasn't even hungry! Now I still don't feel like much but hunger has taken over so I NEED to eat!!

It's all good apparently means your hormones are going ma which they should be....

As welshie said try crackers. And eating little and often...

:hugs:

x x x

I'm bringing a packed lunch over to your garden then sweets....there is no sun a shining in the land of the sheep!:rofl:....and I'm starving too but haven't a clue what I fancy!

Weigh day tomorrow so must have something good:trouble::haha:

Catch you later xxx

Thanks girls.......I went to Tesco this morning and bought crackers and ginger biscuits!!

Might have a little nap and make the most of my day off. Work tomorrow BOOOOOOO!!!

Awww wish I could sit in my garden but its blinking raining!! xxxx

Lol I actually looked outside and it looked all cold so we didn't sit out - watched neighbours instead :haha:

x x x

awww never - I am sure the time semed so short....awwww, well we will all start counting down with you for your next visit.

sparkle - welcome back glad to see you made it!

sbb- that doppler sounds great...once I get my BFP Im gonna get one....probably makes you feel better to be able to check and make sure all is ok.

Welshie - chart looks good...to soon for anything to be happening anyway, so average is good right now. I am with you..not sure i will make it till the 16th to test...hahahaha...we will make a pact to test earlier if we cant hold out.

Welcome back Kel...we missed you here but glad you had a great weekend! Sounds like the kind of weekend I need right now!

Linny - oh sbb is right....we all need to find a travel lodge to meet at and have a wonderful weekend! Hope the MS isnt to bad hun!

afm, 9 dpo and not one symptom out of the ordinary. Also, my temps have been so flat and no increase which I would think would have happened by now with implantation and all...who knows...anyone wanna take a look at my chart and tell me what they think?

Hey TTC!

Well your chart looks fine, it would be nice to see a rise tomorrow but as I said before even the crappiest of charts can surprise us!

Fingers crossed hun I want you to get your bfp!! :hugs:

x x x

thanks sbb....I was thinking the same thing....A rise tomorrow...if not...then it might not happen. But that is ok...good to know ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->