Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey there my lil poas buddy:friends:
I've just peeked at your chart and am definately with SBB...I'm holding out hope for you Missy:winkwink: Did you know that implantation can begin as early as 4dpo and the "implantation dip" occurs on both pg and non-pg charts....it's all a guessing game sweets but I've got everything crossed for us:hugs:

Now for the date....you are going to have to be firm with me cos I am at the mo experiencing a weakness when thinking of friday...10dpo for me, 13dpo for you.....what do ya think??:winkwink: Failing that I'll definately be testing Sunday (12dpo) as the witch would be due then and it's DH's birthday. Tell me off thou if I'm leading you astray and you want to hang out til the 16th. I just think it's always nice to do these things on a fri/sat/sun cos you're not in work and don't have to pretend that hopefully you know the best secret in the world....Listen to me....I am the official definition of PMA today:dohh::rofl: Bet she kicks my butt real bad:lol:

hey ladies :hi: feeling a little better today. still missing DH though. the post he is on has blocked phone service and such due to it being a secure training site so i have to go all day not speaking to him. i'm so spoiled, i got used to talking to him on yahoo messenger all day. :cry: but, i had work today to keep my mind off of it. the 25th - 30th is my next trip to see him and i am hoping on everything that it all works out. only 5 days, but i would take 5 seconds if i could. thank you for all the lovely notes and stuff, love you girls. :hugs:

so glad to hear everyone is doing well!

linny - that travelodge sounds like pure crap! never been a fan though. i'm pretty sure my DH would have done just about the same yours hun! :haha:

ttc - got my fingers crossed for your this cycle hun. :dust:

welsh - glad to hear everything is going good for you. must be killer having to wait to test! don't know how you girls do it!

kel - so glad you had a good weekend. mine was good too. just too damn short! one day with DH was certainly not enough.

sbb - 11 weeks! :shock: that is freaking AWESOME! :happydance:

wispy - how is everything dear? really miss ya and want to hear how your cycle is going! FX'ed!

welshie - thanks for looking...well I hope you are right...I just wish the pregnancy gods would give me a sign...hahahahaha....OK yeah I almost bought a test while I was out just now so I am not sure I am going to be much support for you but I will try....lol....Ok, lets try and get to sunday....I think that is a good date for both of us! What do they say in AA, one day at a time!!!! LMAO

LMAO.....:rofl:.....Never a true a word has been spoken!:lol:
Think I may need to start up a group....POASA:rofl:
Should I change the date on the front page?

We're missing a few girls at the mo....Sparkle, Delia, Wispy, Tick, TNT, Dandy, Celtic, Whit, Gemie, Ice & AJ....to name but a few (sorry if I've missed you...it wasn't intentional:hugs:) where are you guys???? Hope you're all ok:hugs:

if i can get through this dang cycle, 14 day LP, then i will be on mine and DH's lucky cycle FINALLY! and then you will have a testing date :) where the heck are all you girls??? miss you!! oh and adding in dandy!! :hugs: even though she isn't trying maca and needs to!

I can't wait to put you on that front page Never!:hugs:

Actually speaking of testing dates or witch due dates if some people prefer....We have quite a few people not on the front page......anymore dates people....let me know:thumbup:
I'm trying to keep a record of the number of :bfp: and :witch: each month so we can add our statistics to the title:winkwink: May was a good month for our lil family lets hope that June and July just get better and better:hugs:

Yay I'm hoping for bfps all round in June and July! :happydance:

X x x

:hi: never....I'm so sorry your missing DH so much hun, its like going cold turkey! We will carry on counting down for those FIVE magical days your getting together :hugs:

ttc and welsh.....how cool that your testing together!! Wahoo I can't wait till sunday :happydance: I'm not great at reading charts but on my last one mine dipped twice below coverline and was all over the place. In fact it only really started going high around 12dpo, so like SBB says some charts aren't perfect and they can still lead to a :bfp: :hugs: Here's some extra :dust::dust:

tick....how you? :af: :hugs:I still had my pre-af spotting but it went away a couple of days after my BFP so keep positive hun!!!

I'm on CD 10 now, don't want to test before AF is late, haven't been at this very long but i'm already tired of POAS and seeing only 1 line so i'm gonna try REALLY hard to wait this one out. That being said i'm going to test like the 27th if i can hold out that long, definitely sometime that weekend tho.

ETA: Since i can post now, lemme post the link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNFIdrhT2ko

welshie - um....ok lets do it for sunday! I think we can make it till then right!!!! HEHE

Haha you're on TTC....I would say I'd race you to the loo....but I won't expect you to get up in the middle of the night:winkwink::rofl:

I'll put you down for the 27th AJ hun....:dust:

um yeah I might be awake....and nervous about testing....LOL

Right my gorgeous girls I'm off to bed now...catch you tomorrow:hugs:

Night welshie :hugs: I'm off to bed too, night everyone!

X x x

night everyone...or morning...whenever you read this :shrug:

Morning Everyone:wave:

Dandy...what's a segway?....it sounded like fun:lol: I'd definately say jump on the maca train...I think if it can sort my cycles out....it definately deserves it's place on the super food list. I think the beauty of it is that unlike herbs that can add hormones to your system it just balances those that you've got without adding anything....just makes everything work as it ought to....I could rave about the stuff all day:dohh::lol:

a segway is one of those futuristic thingsy you know you stand on it has 2 wheels and you just lean forward to go forwards and back for backwards and stop ...it was pretty cool i did nearly fall off cause you have to trust that it is going to not fall when you lean on it :wacko:

I know I'm 11 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe it! I love my ticker when it changes I show Danny and say look here's our baby now it's changed! Can't wait for the scan it's a week Friday - seems to be taking forever to come round. But at least we have the doppler to check puddings heart is still beating away!

x x x

wow sbb 11 weeks :hugs: gosh golly thats exciting...i sooo cant wait for it to happen to me:thumbup:

Hey girls!!

Not had a full catch up yet, just wanted to say :hi:

We stayed in some crappy travelodge on saturday, and aside from the fact that the bed was appalling, there was NO HAIRDRYER and as OH kept chanting 'there was only FIVE channels lol' we also had someone barge into our room at 12.30am with a keycard and then got woke again at 3.30am by lots of chavs next door playing music and laughing till 5.30am :growlmad:!!!!!

Poor OH had to leave the hotel then to get some air cos i was trying to stop him banging the door down! nitemare, couldn't wait for own bed last night!

wow that travellodge sounds dodgy haha :haha:

I'm defo starting with the symptoms. Feeling :sick: when i eat or when i'm hungry, and find it hard to fancy eating anything really. Esp sweet food.

Its funny cos I'm not a sickly person normally so i was expecting to skip all that (though I'm kinda glad I'm feeling something cos its a good sign right??)

You still feeling :sick: hun?

i cant wait for the morning sickness either :dohh: haha how far along are you now linny to be getting symptoms? btw ill be soo dissapointed if i get no morning sickness...:cry: how bizarre haha

I'm defo starting with the symptoms. Feeling :sick: when i eat or when i'm hungry, and find it hard to fancy eating anything really. Esp sweet food.

Its funny cos I'm not a sickly person normally so i was expecting to skip all that (though I'm kinda glad I'm feeling something cos its a good sign right??)

You still feeling :sick: hun?

Yay! Yep I went through a not feeling like anything phase, and wasn't even hungry! Now I still don't feel like much but hunger has taken over so I NEED to eat!!

It's all good apparently means your hormones are going ma which they should be....

As welshie said try crackers. And eating little and often...

:hugs:

x x x

lucky its bearable for you :) :hugs:

Lol I actually looked outside and it looked all cold so we didn't sit out - watched neighbours instead :haha:

x x x

its cold here i have the heater on :thumbup:

We're missing a few girls at the mo....Sparkle, Delia, Wispy, Tick, TNT, Dandy, Celtic, Whit, Gemie, Ice & AJ....to name but a few (sorry if I've missed you...it wasn't intentional:hugs:) where are you guys???? Hope you're all ok:hugs:

sorry i didnt come on last night at all...so i had alot to catch up on :coffee:
but im here :hi:

if i can get through this dang cycle, 14 day LP, then i will be on mine and DH's lucky cycle FINALLY! and then you will have a testing date :) where the heck are all you girls??? miss you!! oh and adding in dandy!! :hugs: even though she isn't trying maca and needs to!

:hi: if nothing happens by/after my trip in aug i will definatley start on the maca...or see my gp first :/ one or the other

Yay I'm hoping for bfps all round in June and July! :happydance:

X x x

gosh golly i hope im one of them :blush:

Hello girls....

Just wanted to check in and read some posts. Hope you all are well!!

Nothing really to report today. I have no idea what days im on besides CD25. LOL Had alot of pains today but i think thats the endo. FF still hasnt confirmed O so no clue there.
Welsh--> IDK when im testing but I do have a dr appt with my gyn for a possible lap again for my endo. And im pretty sure he will test me then on the 16th.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

Hello, Hello!!! Sorry been gone for a few days, have to work on the weekends and don't get on the computer much. Just sleep and work. Sooooo, still no AF...HOORAY! I haven't tested again since the last one. I am going to test on Wednesday morning if still no AF and then surely I'll get something. I am really just hoping my cycle isn't that screwed up...

I just sent my DH to the store to get me something..chocolate, fudgy, cakey, moussey..didn't know what I really wanted but all that sounded so good and he is such a sweety to go out at 10pm to get me a treat...:)

I'm not having any symptoms of anything, no signs of AF but also no early preggers signs. I just feel normal. ???

I keep you all posted on what happens.

Hello, Hello!!! Sorry been gone for a few days, have to work on the weekends and don't get on the computer much. Just sleep and work. Sooooo, still no AF...HOORAY! I haven't tested again since the last one. I am going to test on Wednesday morning if still no AF and then surely I'll get something. I am really just hoping my cycle isn't that screwed up...

I just sent my DH to the store to get me something..chocolate, fudgy, cakey, moussey..didn't know what I really wanted but all that sounded so good and he is such a sweety to go out at 10pm to get me a treat...:)

I'm not having any symptoms of anything, no signs of AF but also no early preggers signs. I just feel normal. ???

I keep you all posted on what happens.

Wispy--> FX for you hun!!! =):hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"