Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hi, i have been reading about MACA. where can I get the best pill from? when should i take it?

wow wispy fxed for you :)

Hi cam :) sorry im no expert on maca so ill leave the explaining to the girls in the know :) but you can get maca from online or a natural health food shop Welcome

you can take it throughout your cycle hun. i got mine on amazon.com. 1,500-3,000mg per day is suggest dosage. just make sure when you buy it that you get the PURE ORGANIC form :) hope this helps!

Wow so much to catch up on! I haven't been on here much in the last week, me and OH had a week off to just chill and get ready for my cousins wedding which was lovely.

SBB - 11 weeks already....so excited for you having your scan soon!

I hope everyone else gets their BFP's asap. I was hoping I would have a normal cycle but looks like i'm on cd44 so another long cycle ahead grrr. Just getting a little frustrated as its coming up 8 months of not taking bcp's and doesn't feel like i'm getting anywhere....but I am staying positive and hoping my BFP is just around the corner.

My sister reads cards (tarot etc) and told me the other day she keeps pulling a pregnancy card out (she has no idea me and OH are ttc) so I hope its a sign of things to come :)

Anyway I hope all of you pregnant ladies are blooming and the rest of us will be blooming with you all soon!!

Hey girls! Just popping in to say hi, I'm out at work all day so won't be on, but hope you all have a great day :D

Yazzy that's exciting about the cards! Is she usually right?!

X x x

SBB yes she only does small readings as its something we've both started doing but so far everything she comes up with is pretty spot on. So i'm hoping she's right and I can tell her soon!

I've just ordered more Maca for me and the man. Made sure I have got Organic Maca this time, not a bad price either. 100 capsules - 900mg each for £6.99.

morning ladies....just coming in to say hi quickly, I am super busy today...

Welcome cam - I hope the maca works for you!

wispy - this is wonderful news, i cant wait till you test!

Hi sbb, never, kel

Well I had an unusual high temp this morning but I think it was due to suffering from allergies all night last night. I didnt take anything in the off chance that I might be pg but I doubt it. I guess we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings!

Hi girls! Quiet today...

Ttc loving that temp rise! Hope it stays nice and high tomorrow... Even if it's down a bit that's still good cos as you say you had allergies last night!

Kell where are you?

X x x

hey maca ladies!

still counting down the days. i can't wait! i can't talk to DH now as much as i used to, so that stinks, but that's the army for you! anyways, i'm looking for suggestions. Would love some ideas to try during our visit to get DH's mind off of everything...he knows we're TTC obviously and that it's my fertile time, but I want to make him feel not pressured and still excited as we don't get to :sex: very much anyways...so just plain TTC isn't fair to either of us. Would love ideas ladies :)

hey all, have been MIA due to my horrible horrible evil period :(

Have been spotting browny cm for last 3 days (not unheard of for me) then last night finally thought af arrived properly but TMI WARNING! just one bit of red blood then back to brown today then now finally proper bleeding. Have got manky tummy cramps and as started new job didn't really wanna moan about them so just had to suffer til 5 when I finally got out and could stuff some painkillers down my neck.

Am so concerned about my luteal phase cramps and spotting, its all I'm thinking about so think will def go to my GP.

was wondering if the rrl tea could have made me spot more?

Sorry depressing post, tomorrow I'll have a catch up read and try to be less bleh

Take care all xx

Hey Never: You could always do the role play thing, like pretending to be the cleaning lady or a door to door sales person, he could be the pizza delivery guy? A good massage and a can of whipped cream is always fun too....:blush:

Still nothing today, I'm testing in the morning....:shrug:

Hope you guys have a great day!!!

Hi ladies, just realized something i thought i'd share. For a few months now i've been taking garlic like anytime i think i might be getting a yeast infection and it keeps the infection away but i also realize that whenever i take the garlic i have more watery CM. Not quite eggwhite but definitely not creamy either. So i dunno, i wonder if garlic makes the CM more fertile?

hi all. how is everyone?

never- hope u get ur bfp wen u see oh hun,, and not long now for u .. xxxxx

welsh-how r u hun and how is all. xxxx

Hi ladies, just realized something i thought i'd share. For a few months now i've been taking garlic like anytime i think i might be getting a yeast infection and it keeps the infection away but i also realize that whenever i take the garlic i have more watery CM. Not quite eggwhite but definitely not creamy either. So i dunno, i wonder if garlic makes the CM more fertile?

This is actually one of the things I found when looking for ways to get better CM. You're supposed to use a whole crushed clove in a glass of water around O time.. but I just couldnt see myself doing it. :haha:

^Thats interesting. I take .5-1 clove while i'm eating, cant handle it by itself but i can cut it in like 4 or so pieces and swallow it in my food just like i would a multivitamin. It really does work for that CM, i have watery CM from as early as like CD 7 if i take garlic like every other day or so, and it is awesome for yeast or UTIs as well.

:cry: DH just told me there is a pretty good chance i will only get to see him one day at the end of the month. nothing is confirmed though, because that's the army. i really hate it girls. :( if that happens, i will have only seen DH three weeks from january until IF i get to see him in september. i'm heartbroken right now...

:cry: DH just told me there is a pretty good chance i will only get to see him one day at the end of the month. nothing is confirmed though, because that's the army. i really hate it girls. :( if that happens, i will have only seen DH three weeks from january until IF i get to see him in september. i'm heartbroken right now...

What??? NO! :nope:

Well I will pray that you get to see him as planned honey and maybe it's nothing! Gosh I really hope you get to see him thats such a load of crap!

i had a feeling it would happen so i can't be too surprised. just not getting my hopes up now. :shrug: perhaps june won't get to be my lucky cycle either. it takes a mass of people praying for the army to ever make things right.

Wow, that is rough Never, i'll pray too, me and Whitbit probably dont count as a mass of people but i think our prayers will still be useful:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->