Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh no Never :cry:

I hope you get to see him as planned... It's too cruel to give you all this time looking forward to it then snatching it away :hugs:

X x x

thank you SBB. it's the army though. a lady told me a good quote today that they used to use when talking to married soldiers. they would say if we wanted you to be married we would have issued you a spouse. seems so true in this instance.

LOL, that's funny and sad at the same time. I REALLY hope it works out as planned Never, that is just too much.

Hiya Girls:hi:

Never.....the last :hugs: I sent was a huge squidgey one...this one on the other hand is positively MAHOOOOOOSIVE:hugs: I'm sure we're all going to have sore knees from all the praying that everything goes as planned:hugs:

Tick and Whit sorry you guys have an unwelcome visitor at the mo....:hugs: Have a glass a of :wine: tonight...some comfort food and then submerge yourself in the truckload of :dust: that I'm sending you for this cycle:hugs:

TTC.....Look at your chart buddy!!!:winkwink:.....Loving todays temp...hope it stays high for you tomorrow:hugs:

SBB....Hope your busy day wasn't too busy babe:hugs:

Wispy....You made me chuckle sweets...you're not having any symptoms but your poor dh was going out in the dead of the night to buy something chocolatey/sweet!:shock::lol:.....You know already that everything is tightly crossed for tomorrow....to the point of turning blue:winkwink::hugs:

Mandy...how are you doing Hun?

Cam...Welcome to the mad house hun:winkwink:

AJ....Wow I'd never heard that Hun....so do you eat the garlic raw?....do you think garlic capsules would do the trick? Not sure I could face the raw route:dohh::lol:

Where is everyone else???? Hope you're all ok:hugs:

Not a huge amount of news from this end really...chart is still ok...I think:shrug: Managed to lose another 2lb today at weigh in so feeling quite pleased with myself:winkwink:

:hug:

thank you welsh :hugs: just wanted to pop in before bad and tell you congrats on the weight loss. you are doing an awesome job! :thumbup:

Aww thanks babe....You're all probably sick of me coming in with the weekly results but your support means so much:hugs:

whatever, we all have our own little thing to add to the forum. mine is a daily i miss DH post, yours is how good you are doing at weight loss post, kel is about something to do with the 80's.... :rofl:

Congrats on the weight loss! Wish you could send those pounds to me over here, i want to gain about 30 lbs or so.

Not sure about the garlic capsules, i guess you could try. I just eat it raw but i dont chew it up and stuff, like i said i just swallow it with food the same way i take my multivits.

Yay well done welshie!! :happydance: you're doing so well!

I've put on 2lb :D

Never how long do you and DH stay in the army? Is it for a certain amount of time? Can you choose to leave - I guess not? Sorry just wondering when you will get to be together properly! I know you're prob off to bed so no need to answer now!

X x x

Not sure about the garlic capsules, i guess you could try. I just eat it raw but i dont chew it up and stuff, like i said i just swallow it with food the same way i take my multivits.

Hi AJ!

So when you eat the big bits of garlic, can you taste it later?!

X x x

sorry never hope u get to see him as planned still xxxxxxxxxx

and yeah welsh im good .. xxx ty xxxxxxx

lurking a bit still since DH just called. in the army we have contracts. mine is for 6 years and so is DH's, but he joined before i did so his should be up beginning of 2011 and mine should be up the end of 2012. if i do get pregnant, we are given the option to chapter out, which is something that i might plan on doing...but i really love my job. not more than :baby: though. we've been doing this since sept of 08. i'd say we've been together about 5 months in our 1 year and 6 month marriage. :shrug: what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger..

That's not so bad then never... Its not soooo far in the distant future you'll be togther full time with bubs (or 2!!) :happydance:

that's hardly any time to have spent together though since you've been married - but it goes to show you are clearly very in love and if you can get through that you can get through anything!

X x x

i said that so wrong, mine is up the end of 2014. i started to think, sweet, two more years...but then i remembered it's four. DOH! but, whatever, lol i can spend my time counting down or just living in the now. i'll just do the now. i hope that if we get to see each other for just one day, that we still catch that eggy..if it's meant to happen it will. thanks for keeping my chin up girls. good night! :hugs:

Oh no! That's much longer! Well if DH gets out in 2011 maybe you should take the option to leave when you get pregnant :D

night Hun :hugs:

X x x

hey guys.... gotta love coming back from a mini vakay and all the work is placed on your head... hmfpt

anyhoo

ok let me see if I can remember everything?

Never so sorry about maybe only seeing him for one day.. gotta love the Army :hugs:

Welshie.. congrats on the weight loss, I REALLY need to myself but I am just not putting any effort into it

TTC- chart looks good,, everything is crossed for you

to the new peeps.. WELCOME

waves to muh buddy SBB :wave:

and all the other gals :wave: :wave:

gotta go do some laundry from the weekend

TTYL

awww tick sorry you arent feeling so great...I think a visit to your gp is defo a good idea. Huge hugs hun!

never - aww that really stinks...I hope it changes and you will get him for like 1 whole month!

wispy - oh I cant wait till tomorrow...I am feeling so good for you right now!

welshie - oh my testing buddy....woohoo on the 2 lbs...that is awesome work! I have a question...is it ok to diet while ttc? If so, what kind of dieting can be done?

sbb - I cant imagine you wont repeat that garlic...my girlfriend used to do it for UTI's also and she always had a odor of garlic around here...We used to tease her about it...kinda funny actually!

well I hope all you ladies are right....I hope my temp stays up...praying for it!

hey kel...I am missin ya...hurry up and get situated so we can have you back...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->