Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never - you are heading to see him tomorrow right...woohoo!

Hi all, well it seems she has had a mc but not really sure. She's on the pill but 2 months ago she missed a few at beginning as ran out or something like that, then she missed 2 periods and first time she got negative test then 2nd time she had cramps but no period, still a negative test at the docs then shes just had a horrific period this week.

So she rang the doc as wants to sort her pill out and as period so bad and he said 'oh actually ur last test was very faintly positive' so shes had a blood test and get results in few days. What a nightmare.

Sounds to me like an early mc as tests were either neg or faintly pos but as she carrried on with the pill its not given her body time to get back to normal apart from the weekly break from the pill.

Shes not really sure how to feel but I think she's holding up ok as shes that kinda person but I hope shes ok soon! And she lives 2.5 hrs away so can't see her or her hubby for few weeks yet.

Thanks everybody for letting me let it all out! X

I have an appt on Monday morning to followup on my new med dose...I'm going to also talk about my lateness...I'm taking my boxing gloves..hahaha! I'm not sure what he will do if anything. My DH is supposed to be calling today about getting his SA done.

Kel: Looks like the June 10th was the day...FX'd...:dust:

TTC: how are things looking for you? Did the DH bring home a good dinner?

Delia: Hope TX is fun! Can't wait to hear your result on Sunday! :dust:

Whit: Sorry I haven't said hello! "HI!!!!"

Ticktock: so sorry about your sis, I hope everything is OK.

HI Welsh!!!!

Sorry about your sister ticktock, I hope she'll be ok...

Good luck at the docs tomorrow wispy I hope they get it sorted for you

X x x

Hey girls!!

Wow you've been a chatty lot :haha:

Kel....I was gonna say CD12 for sure :hugs: WAHOOOOOOO!! 2WW here you go!!!

Never...:yipee::yipee: so happy you get to see DH this weekend :happydance:

Wispy....good luck at the docs, give him what for :hugs:

TTC & welsh....so excited for your testing date sunday. i am keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you both :hugs:

Tick....Awwww so sorry to hear about your sister. i hope she gets the answers. It must be so hard to be so far away but I'm sure your being a fantastic support :hugs:

Sparkle....how you doing hun? :hugs:

Del....I was reading your post about getting back from your MIL and my mouth was literally watering at the meal you'd had! I LOVE guacomole (sp?) Anyway, your having FAB symptoms so keeping FX'd for you! When you testing? :hugs:

Hey whit....lovely to see you on here again hun. Hope your well :thumbup:

Dandy....of course you'l be the land of nod but I hope you have a good day :happydance:

Hello to all the new ladies! Hope the maca brings you lots of luck x x x

Linny: How are you feeling?

I am so ready to go rounds with the Dr...grrrrr! He usually cowers and does what I ask anyway so hopefully it won't get too ugly...LOL!!! Just kidding! He is a pretty good doc and just is concerned that I have been on too low a dose and then too high of a dose and on too low I won't ovulate but on too high a dose it can cause MC and other issues with the growth of the baby. It's gonna take some tweeking but I am just sick of it being changed so much lately.

Never: HOORAY!!! I bet you feel like a kid before Christmas!!

Sparkle: How are things? Are you feeling good?(((Big Hugs)))

SBB: Glad everything with Brownie worked out...poor thing:( Your little one has fingernails and hair now....that is so cool!!

Dandy: hope you are having sweet dreams!

Kels::dust: :dust: :dust: 2ww, 2ww, 2ww, ahhhhhhhh:) :dust: :dust: :dust:

So Delia testing Sat? (right?), TTC and Welsh testing Sun? (right?)

Thanks Wispy.. :hugs: for the dust.. go round with the doc and beat him/her up dammit

I texted Jeff and told him looks like yesterday was the O day and he replied "he shot up there good"... :rofl: gotta love him...

LINNY BOOOOOOOOOOO how ya feeling babe? Miss seeing you around here everyday and your crazy ways....

SBB how is Brownie doing today, still good?

Tick I am sorry to hear about your sister :hugs: thinking of her and you

Lol jeff is funny!

Brownie is doing good, back to normal I think! Thank god...

Wispy I know it's weird to think it has finger nails! Still doesn't even seem real!
Speaking of finger nails, does anyone else have great nails because of the pregnacare or prenatal vits? Mine look great and really long since I started taking them!

Wispy that's such a pain with your meds, I hope they can get it right for you...

X x x

:hi: kel!!

I know i always seem to miss everyone! I'm such a lightweight these days :hugs:

Jeff makes me laugh so much :haha: Men are always so proud of themselves aren't they :haha:

My OH has a swagger now he's got me pregnant :haha:

Wispy.... I never realised how difficult these meds would make ttc for you :hugs: It must be soooo frustrating! I really hope they figure something out that works perfectly for you :happydance:

SBB...glad brownie is ok hun xxx

tick - sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she gets back on track real soon. can you go and see her this weekend?

Wispy - oh good that oh is getting the sa...its best to rule it out. Yeah lace on those gloves tight and get what you want out of him! I think I will be testing on Sunday if I can hold out...LOL...people on the clomid page are beggin me to test..but I go back and forth in wanting to do it.

Kel - OMG that is hilarious....sounds like Brad....You are right they are alot alike!

LOL I told ya TTC he reminds me of Jeff-

SBB- nope my nails are STILL horrible but that is probably because I have tips on them because they have ALWAY been so brittle..... but mine are long.. hee hee hee

Linny!!!!!! I would be a proud papa too and go around gloating

ok im away for the weekend so hope everyone has a great weekend and ill see you all next week :) :wave:

can't go up this weekend, hopefully in next couple of weeks though.

ttc, don't know where you get the willpower from not to test! Will be here on sun to see the results!

I'm officially a football widow now so will probably be on here more now lol

Just watching BB, sad I know :wacko: then off to bed, night night xx

I'm officially a football widow now so will probably be on here more now
ahh soccer that's right the world cup thingie started right? not a fan of soccer at all, sorry hun...

Luckily my OH doesn't like football so I don't get widowed :yipee:

Have a lovely weekend dandy

X x x

Luckily my OH doesn't like football so I don't get widowed :yipee:

Have a lovely weekend dandy

X x x

it's soccer dang it.. LMAO :rofl: LMAO you're screwing me up... FOOTBALL is NFL FOOTBALL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://localism.com/image_store/uploads/2/7/4/6/9/ar122200240296472.jpg

have a great weekend dandy.

hahaha, Im with you kel....its soccer!

tick - yeah it is defo. starting to get to me. I guess the lack of hpts available here help alot. Lowest sensitivity I cuold find on the island is 25 miu. that is why I have waited.

No no no girls I'm sorry, it's football!!
Lol we could have this argument all day :haha:

X x x

yes we could...LOL...I have V. close friends from Liverpool that live here and we argue this over a couple bottles of wine all the time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->