Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

No no no girls I'm sorry, it's football!!
Lol we could have this argument all day :haha:

X x x

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poot to you.. :haha: :haha: :haha:

UK yes it is football-UGH hurts me to even type that.. :rofl:

US- it is NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE with guys in tight ass pants that have GREAT BUTTS!!!! and they hit and tackle each other.. whoop whoop :happydance: :haha: :happydance: :haha: :happydance:

good morning ladies! :hi: about to start my adventure to see DH. oh i can't wait hehe :) :blush:

kel - you manage to make me laugh every single day, i love it! can't WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON :) do you watch college? did you hear about USC being put on probation for 2 years? crazy!

i hope everyone is doing well. my cycle is still doing everything it should. my temp went up today on CD29 which it usually does..should get a drop tomorrow (like last cycles) and then AF on monday...then my lucky cycle! :happydance:

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

I'm just back from holidays and trying my best to catch up......

Congrats to those who got BFPS and here's fingers crossed and Babydust to those of us still waiting....

I'm finally ordering my Maca Root and 'Taking charge of your fertility' book when my payment clears!!!

So, I'll be here stalking you all soon.x.x.x.

Good morning ladies :hi:

NEVER, :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Have a fantastic day with your DH :happydance::happydance::happydance:

KELSTER, I think you OV on day 12. I always ov on day 12/13. In between pregnancies i used a persona monitor to prevent pregnancy, you have to pee on sticks and put them into the machine it then calculates whether you can :sex: or not. My OV sign was always present on CD12/13. :dust::dust::dust: to you

TICKTOCK, sorry to hear about your sister :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB how is Brownie today ? Hope she is feeling better :hugs::hugs:

WHISPY, Good luck at the docs. Go kick some ass lol :hugs:

DANDY, Enjoy your weekend :hugs:

TTC & WELSHIE :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck for the morning lots of :dust::dust: to you :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, How are you feeling ? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not a lot to report here. I'm still feeling a little odd although did feel slightly nauseous last night. I am off to do the race for life today so i will catch you ladies later. Enjoy your days everyone.

Hey ladies YEP I am up early on a Saturday considering I didn't go to bed til 11:00 and then to be startled at 2:30am.... my babe got called out last night- hospital crap with an inmate who tried to hang himself-IDIOT- anyhoo they ROR him so Jeff got to come home early but scared the CRAP OUTTA me cause I wasn't expecting him til after 8am this morning

Never I am glad I can make you laugh.. :hugs: Yep heard about it but didn't read up on it.. I HATE USC...them and LSU.. I am a Fighten Irish gal- NOTRE DAME BABY.... and Jeff is a Buck Eye Fan.. THE OHIO STATE.... aren't u suppose to be gone with hubby???

GO GO GO GET OUTTA HERE AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!! SHUE SHUE SHUE

Sparkle................ oh hun, been thinking about you, how you feeling??? :hugs: ummm don't think it was CD12 now :( had ANOTHER TEMP drop.....................WTF......... here we go again...... if nothing happens this cycle then I will do soy next.. I can't be sitting around waiting

Jam glad to see you back...... make yourself comfortable in here and enjoy the chatter cause that is what we do best

MORNING TO ALL THE OTHER LADIES :hi:

I'm not a football (yip sorry ladies its football!!) widow thank god.

My OH is Scottish and and there not in the world cup (and he refuses to support England???? Don't ask me why!) They play USA today so he's got an American flag!!

He's so cocky!!

Hiya Girls:wave:

Yep I'm with you...it's football:winkwink:...And Linny I have a Welsh husband that is exactly the same!:haha: It's great fun when England play Wales in the rugby:dohh: I love quoting the line from their song...."Feed me til I want no more".....well you're gonna have a stuffin!:rofl:....I usually have to eat humble pie after:dohh: I actually feel more Welsh than English now but that would be no fun....:winkwink::lol:

Kel...Hang in there babe....I have a feeling today or tomorrow could be the day:winkwink: I've just chart stalked and I think I would be inclined to discard the first two temps on the chart as witch ones can be a bit wacky especially cd1 and cd2...it could end up confusing the dear ff...:dohh: Get busy girlie....I so hope you catch your eggy:hugs:

Sparkle....Hey Sweetie...How are you feeling today? Good luck with the race for life....it's one I've often thought about but that's about as far as I've got....maybe next year:winkwink:

SBB...I'm glad to hear Brownie is back to her usual self hun:hugs: What have you plannd for the weekend?

Never...I echo Kel...Shuh Shuh Shuh....go get on that train and head for Lurvin Central:winkwink:

Tick...I'm sorry to hear about your sis hun, hope she's ok:hugs: How are you doing?

Delia.....I can't wait for you to check in hun....still have everything crossed for you sweetie:hugs: I had to chuckle when you said that you weren't too far from home with a 3hr flight....3hr flight for me would put me....hmmm....Africa!:lol::winkwink:

TTC....How are you Buddy:friends: Do you know I'm even surprised to be saying this but I'm actually thinking about not testing tomorrow...:shock:....Cor those POASA meetings must be good:winkwink: How about you....defo tomorrow? I'm just wondering whether
12dpo will be too early? I have FRER here and am going to try and get hold of some tests today that are 10miu sensitive...opposed to 25miu like FRER.

Hey to everyone else...:hi:...hope you're all ok and enjoying the weekend:hugs:

Well news from this end....I've had a tiny bit of spotting but nothing to mark a towel or underwear...it seems to have stopped now...FX'd
Have cramps going on sometimes like AF sometimes not....Who knows I guess I go from being positive about it to counting myself completely out:dohh:

Big Hugs and Oooodles of Love:hugs:

umm Welshie- your temps went UP............ hot dig-ga-dee dam....:happydance: :happydance:

I am trying to stay positive- it's just so hard though

I think the wait to O is the worst ever hun:hugs:...At least in the tww you can sit back and relax that you done all you could. Have you done an opk today? xx

I think the wait to O is the worst ever hun:hugs:...At least in the tww you can sit back and relax that you done all you could. Have you done an opk today? xx

with my FMU and it was completely negative - I cannot hold my wee for that long I drink to much water.... ahh screw it what ever happens happens- :shrug:

I think that's the right attitude to have sweets:thumbup:
Enjoy the rest of your day...My Pickle is wanting to do painting....which definately requires supervision:dohh::lol: Catch you later hopefully:hugs: xxx

OK Delia WHERE ARE YOU did you test???

TTC I see your temp stayed the SAME.... no dip................... so DEF tomorrow you will be testing?????????

and dang it... I took another OPK test at 8:00am and it is the same as my June 10th CD 12 test WTF??????
and I got a small glob of EWCM again..

HOPING VERY MUCH HOPING I O today.. can't say I have all my bases covered but better then last time :)

morning ladies -

never - oh have a wonderful weekend with dh!

Kel - sorry no Oving.....so I am here dancing on one foot for you...cuz that is the oving jig!!!! I am a huge canes fan!!! GOOOOO U

welshie - OMG, I was thinking the same thing....I am not sure i am going to test at all as I do feel almost certain that I am not pg.....all of my symptoms are just about gone and I am expecting a temp drop tomorrow. I actually drove around a few days ago looking for 10miu tests and there are none on the island....I have an ept that is 25 miu so point is...I am with you...not sure I will test!

sparkle - glad to see you are doing ok hun.....

linny & SBB- hi there, hope that lil bub is treating right!

well I usually get my dip tomorrow.....but of course dh wants to go out tonight dancing...so I am sure my temp will be off tomorrow...so to be honest I just dont know what to do. Also, another reason I didnt want to test is that I have to go with my pg friend to see our other friend who just had a baby today...I didnt want to have the bfn blues during the visit ya know!

welsh - things aer looking good for you....you have not had a spike on cd11 since hyou were pg in 2008.....that is a good sign!

you are not out yet sweetie.....

DAMMIT Jeff just called out again- some dam female inmate ingested drugs so they have to take her to the hospital now....................... WTH.... can ANYTHING go right for us?

Kel -Sounds like my Dh I always get the prognosis for how much he has shot up there after the fact! :rofl: Definitely pos on the 10th nice going! I looked at your chart though and it looks like what mine did last cycle. It had a perfect dive and raise only to be followed by another one, and ov confirmed on the second dip and raise. :shrug: I guess only time, and lots of BD! ;)

Wispy-My best friend was on thyroid meds and she got pregnant on them and the doctor adjusted them fine the whole time, so I really hope he figures out exactly what dose is gonna work so you're not left hanging! GL on the SA :)

Never- So EXCITED for you to see DH. Hope you're having a super great time with him! FXed for you for the end of the month. :happydance:

Ticktock-Sorry about your sis hope she has a quick recovery and can figure out what's going on. :hugs:

Linny- I've been doing just fine, how are you hun? Hope everything is well!

SBB-So glad Brownie is feeling better and is home! :)

Delilah- Looking to hear from you soon hun--Your temps are still well above the cover line don't count yourself out yet!

Sparkle How are you honey? Hope all is well

TTC- I see your temps are still nice and high.. they're hanging out on an even stretch now so don't stress!

Welshie- Your temps look nice and high too! Maybe the spottings not coming back could be IB ;)

Whit...Oh how I hope hun:winkwink:....Thankyou:hugs:
Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Well we've just come back from MIL & FIL's house....lots of cuddles with the pups....they are getting so funny now...I promise I will take pics next time I go over.
I went and found some 10miu tests and have restocked the cupboard....4 x 10miu, 1 x 25miu and 2 x 50miu....:dohh: not that I'm an addict or anything:lol:

TTC shall we leave it til....ummmm Tuesday? That would be my max LP ever then...usually only 10, 11 or 12 days...:dohh: I'm saying this and then tomorrow will come and it'll get the better of me:dohh: I'm not religious at all but I'm praying to the gods at the moment!:hugs:

Kel....I can't wait to stalk that chart of yours tomorrow hun:winkwink: Sending calming vibes to all the inmates so they behave and leave you guys in peace:winkwink::lol:

:hi: Whit..... thanks I checked it out and yes they look similiar..

Welshie PLEASE yes send those vibes.. I need him home and in a good mood :)

I gots twinges going on, on my right side hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and hmmmmmmmmm again.. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->