Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Fxed for twinges!! :thumbup:

Welshie-- Id love to see pics sounds adorable!

As for POAS I was glad not to get any bfns last cycle. Cant say whether it helped a lot or not.. just gotten over the af blues.

Was typing out a message when the power went out BOOOOOOOO

Anyway just taking the same long cocktail this cycle as last cycle.. lets hope the hsg gives us what we need-finally!

Whit sooooooooooo glad to see you back again :hugs:

SBB WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks honey! Glad to be back.. so nervous tho!

:happydance:

nahh don't be nervous.... even though I am.... we just can't be..... I keep telling myself that :hugs:

Welshie your vibes didn't work.. the stupid F&*^%$&* inmate- they are keeping her at the hospital- so unless they fill OT Jeff has to stay til he is relieved................ something is keeping us from trying to have a baby....

I could use some prayers this weekend. I'm pretty sure my allergy crap is turning/has turned into a sinus infection. Regardless of what it is, I feel MISERABLE.

Hi Cornbread! Prayers heading your way!

Kelster: That stinks and isn't fair! I'm so sorry! :hissy:

In my house we LOVE!!!!! True Football.....GOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!
Go USA!

Dandy have a great weekend!
Whit so glad you are back on here...we missed ya! FX for you some twinges:winkwink: I have such issues with my thyroid meds because they removed my entire thyroid about 2 years ago because of suspicious tumors. They were benign but I didn't want to do radiation therapy to treat my massive uncontrolable hyperthyroidism. I didn't realize it could effect getting pregnant this much.:wacko:

Did Delia test today?

Well hugs to you guys gotta get ready for work...gotta love the night shift!! Get to hug and snuggle all my babies at work though.:cloud9:

Hey girls! Just popping on real quick...

Welshie and ttc your charts are looking nice :D I'm gonna pop on tomorrow
and see if you've tested...

Kell don't worry, I did think you might have a dip today but it's still early so don't panic... Plus you :sex: cd12? So great timing! :happydance:

X x x

hey ladies -

welshie - yeah tuesday I guess. Well listen my af should be here on tuesday...I am not feeling v. positive....all symptoms have diminished severely. boobs defo. not as sore etc...so I am really thinking I am out....so I am not going to test.

Delia - where are you? How did the test come out?

kel - OMG seriously....dont these inmates know that we are trying to make a baby LOL

wispy - how are those eggs feeling?

sbb- glad to see you are ok...but I am not testing. have a good weekend hun!

Eep! Totally posted that in the wrong thread, so sorry!

Hi ladies, i had my biggest temp drop today that i've had so far this cycle so i'm looking for Ov tomorrow or on Monday, everything is right on schedule. Making sure i cover all bases in case i miss the exact day.

@never: so glad your cycle is behaving and being all regular, hopefully it stays that way so everything will be on target for when you see your DH end of this month.a

Morning girls....:wave:

Delia....Did you test honey?:hugs:

TTC....I'm keeping hope for you sweets:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs:

Well I didn't test this morning cos temp dipped down although not passed the last few days. There is no sign of any spotting so far and I'm back to quite a bit of creamy cm, cp is m-m-c as well. I dunno, I really can't see this being it but at the same time I've always had a lot more spotting going on by now and it never stops before starting again. If she does turn up she will have :tease: me good and proper!:dohh:

No testers then :(

Well I've still got my fingers crossed for everyone!

Never I hope you had a lovely time with DH :D

Im gonna do some decorating today so will catch up later.

Have a lovely day everyone...

X x x

morning

well Jeff did get to come home around 5:00 yesterday afternoon, so I was a happy camper :)

Welshie it is such a small dip.... DAM I was hoping for TWO testers today and looks like none now :(

Hi and Bye SBB... :lol: have fun decorating...

Never hope you had a wonderful time with DH... :winkwink:

:hi: too all the other other ladies today

heading to a friend's son's birthday party today at 1:30 so we'll be gone all day... have a great day ladies :)

Hope you get another temp rise tomorrow kell and ov will be cd14...

Glad jeff wasn't out too late... Have fun at the party!

X x x

hi ladies :wave: thank you for thinking of me. i had a GREAT time with DH! our trip at the end of the month still isn't confirmed but i have my fingers and toes crossed it will happen. if i don't see him then, well it will be november until i see him again now. :sigh: so if anyone has time to pray for it to happen, like you girls have done so much already, i would appreciate it! you girls are the best! how is everyone doing? what did i miss?

hi ladies :wave: thank you for thinking of me. i had a GREAT time with DH! our trip at the end of the month still isn't confirmed but i have my fingers and toes crossed it will happen. if i don't see him then, well it will be november until i see him again now. :sigh: so if anyone has time to pray for it to happen, like you girls have done so much already, i would appreciate it! you girls are the best! how is everyone doing? what did i miss?

OOh, I'll be praying my heart out for you hunnie.x.x. :hugs:

I PLACED MY MACA Order and got confirmation that it SHOULD be here by end of June...Just in time for my next AF arrival...

I've got some work cut out for me here trying to remember all you lovely ladies and your history :flower: Please bear with me if I get anything wrong and feel free to kick my ass or ask me any questions too :happydance:

haha no problem jam, thank you for the help praying :hugs: get ready to ride the maca train..woot woot

I have read that this Maca can cause you/me who ever is taking it to get pretty horny and want sex a lot......Is this true?? lol...If so, can I take 2 a day! hahah

So, excited about receiving all my bits and bobs....

I ordered a Jenny renny conception predictor too today, let's see what she says

Good morning ladies!

I'm sorry to have left you all hanging like that- I was the driver getting the groom and his boys to the church, the grooms personal camera photographer..blah blah blah....Texas Style Wedding- big and an all day drawn out event. But FUN!

So my test was a :bfn: I had a feeling since my temps were drastically declining which i'll have to update. and then :witch: showed up this morning!
Even though we didn't catch that eggie this time, i'm just glad that my cycle wasn't 52 days, and that I didn't have to take the progesterone to make myself bleed- it happened by itself. So- Onward to the next round:thumbup:

We fly back home today...i'm gonna miss my parents and dh's family but im anxious to get back to my comforts of home and pick up my pooch. i really miss her !

Catch up when I get back to Georgia!

Hi ladies!!

Been feeling bit rubbish today :wacko:

How are we all??

Never.....I'm so glad you had fun with DH. I am gonna keep EVERYTHING crossed that you get to see him end of the month :happydance:

Welshie...I'm glad to hear your spotting is much better, believe me I know how annoying it can be. I seem to have started a little with it again even now!! Are you for sure not gonna :test:??

TTC....are you testing hun :hugs: Sorry if you've already said I haven't read all the posts yet!! Hope your well!

Del......:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry about the witch, but like you say its great that she came of her own accord, now onto the next month......:happydance:

Sparkle...hope your ok hun xx

:hi: SBB, Kel, Dandy, Wispy, Jam, Tick, AJ, whit.......anyone else I've forgotton :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->