Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i'm ready for TTC to test too. but if she feels more comfortable waiting, i'm all for it..even though she didn't get her temp dip 14DPO...sigh... love ya :hugs:

linny, i want to be your bump buddy like right freaking now dang it!!!

Jam I think people take as much as 4000 mcg of maca per day so u can take more than one if u want from what I've read. I'm sure the other ladies will tell u exactly how it goes.

Afm I still have low temps today so I get another day to catch the eggy, if this cycle is like the last one then today should b the day and my temps should go up starting tomorrow.

good luck AJ! recommended dosage of Maca is 1,500 - 3,000mg per day. i've taken near 3,000 before and it upset my stomach, but it didn't after i lowered it. :shrug:

Awwww never i want that too, so even though I'm not religious I will say a prayer!!

i'm not religious either, but i've found myself praying more the past few months. haha.

Thats even worse!! Jeez the army is no easy ride hey xxx

not at all! i'm about to head downtown. germany is playing tonight and it's supposed to be a riot. we get late work call so we can all go watch the game. so i'm going to have some brews and destress myself!

OMG I almost drooled when you said brews!! Mmmmm I so could just drink a cold beer ha ha!!

Sounds fab, chill out and enjoy! Oh and have one for me :dance:xxx

Hi Ladies - just checking in. I didnt temp this morning so i wont know till tomorrow but I suspect it will be crashing down by tomorrow....Ok and no i didnt test. I will wait till Tuesday with Welshie

delia - sorry for the bfn but it seems like your cycle might be sorting itself which is wonderful news!

sbb - have fun decorating

kel - have fun at the party.

never - so happy you had a great time...I am sending out huge prayers that you get your opportunity to see him again at the end of the month!

linny - hope you feel better soon hun!

everyone else....I hope you have a great day!

Hi all :wave: In my boring time right after af. BLAH!

Never--keeping my fingers crossed for you honey. A beer sounds so good!!

Delilah-- :hugs: Evil witch. Glad your cycle went by itself this time though!!

Kel have fun at the party!

Sbb- Have fun decorating--sounds fun! Wish I had a project :)

Linny-Sorry you feel crap hun :(

Jam- Yay for maca!! I need to be ordering more soon. Hubby loves it.. :haha:

ttc! Brave you for not testing. I didnt even bother last cycle and was kind of glad to not be obsessing about poas!! Good luck though honey Fxed for you :)

Hmmm, don't remember where I read that you can take between 2000-4000mcg of maca, mayb it was 2-3 I dunno. Anyway I'm only taking 1000 right now.

AJ: I take 1000 per day. I am slowly going to up it to 1000 twice a day and see how it goes. I am very sensitive to things and get migraines easily but so far using the capsules and take 1000 has been good.

I'm just stopping in the say HELLO!!! Big round of hugs for everyone. I am not looking forward to going in to work but hey someone has to pay the bills:) I hope everyone has a great night. I still have no AF and I POAS just for the heck of it this morning and BFN...so therefore I am going to request the last and final change of my med dosage tomorrow and request it to be left alone for at least 3 months to let my body be normal. I am just going to dive into my workouts and put a smile on my face and laugh because it feels good...although in certain situations would make me seem "crazy"...oh well keeps em guessing! Love to you all!

I hope the meds get sorted hon! You have great PMA! Have a good night too :)

Morning girls!

I'm so rubbish I still haven't had time to catch up! Was decorating yesterday and totally knackered myself out!

Am going shopping and for lunch with my sister today for bits for a wedding Saturday... I can't remember the last time I went shopping!

I will be on later to chart stalk! But welshie yours is looking pretty good this morning :winkwink:

Never hope you had fun last night, not religious either but I'll pray you get to see DH!

Have a lovely day everyone :hugs:

X x x

Morning Girls:wave:
I'm just popping on quickly as have loads to do this morning, hope you're all ok:hugs:

TTC...I have a confession hun....a darn hpt got the better of me this morning...sorry hun:hugs:

It was completely :bfn:...not even a hint of a pink line. I'm ok thou as today I have equalled my longest ever LP at 13dpo....it's only happened once before:shock: I'm having cramps and my lower back is really tight but still have quite a lot of creamy cm and no spotting....so I'm sat with everything crossed:winkwink: I'd like to get to next tuesday before testing again cos that would be the same day that I tested with Callum and I guess if I am then I'd be 5wks and only a week to stress until the 6wk mark which is when I lost all 3 of my angels. In reality thou maybe saturday:winkwink:

Right catch you all later....SBB have a wonderful time shopping and at lunch and thanks for chart stalking babe:hugs:

:hug:

Oh no welshie sorry it was a bfn :(

Do you normally get early bfps or do they not go +ve til later..

It's weird that your last 2 temps are exactly the same as that November pregnant cycle :wacko:

Still keeping everything crossed for you! And as you say if nothing else you've hit 13dpo and no spotting :happydance:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->