Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks Hun:hugs:

I've got to be honest with Callum apart from increased cm which at the time I never realised was a symptom I didn't have any symptoms...other than an inkling which I guess everybody gets at some point when they're ttc:dohh: I was going for promotion in work so just put the lateness down to that really. I didn't even test before cd35:lol:

With our angels the lines have always been faint...Lil Bean which was the November cycle I got a vvvvvv faint line on an ic at 12dpo but a cb digi confirmed it...all very confusing as the ic was 10miu & the cb is 50miu:dohh:
With Pinky and Perky I'd actually tested right up until what I thought was a period and then 4 days after it finished I tested again as had an 'inkling' and got faint lines again confirmed with a digi. So I guess yes in answer to your original question:dohh: I guess my lines don't get darker til later.

:hug:

So there's still hope! Some people don't get lines til later I guess so you never know!

Right I have to get ready to go out - have a lovely day :hugs:

x x x

Morning....

Welshie you are still in it my friend..... you're not out yet... PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

SBB- boy you have been a very busy lady since yesterday

party was nice- MUGGY as hell- I don't know how my friend Jess did it.... due in 3 weeks and she was chasing her lilttle 2 year old, screaming at her 5 year old, serving people, running around... UGH she looked wonderful too--- such a cute belly

welp my temp went up but I am NOT liking it, it spiked to high to quickly.... DAMMIT

off to make coffee and start working....

Never glad you had a great time with DH and I will keep my fingers crossed for the end of this month :)

:hi: to all the other ladies

Hiya:wave:

Kel...Thanks chick:hugs: Your chart is looking fab for O yesterday Hun:yipee:....hoping for another rise for you tomorrow.

Never...so glad you had a good weekend with DH....I shall be on bended knees for the end of the month:hugs:

Wispy...hope that doc of yours listens and does as he's told:winkwink: Maybe get him to give you a blood test to check for hcg...:shrug:

Sparkle...How are you feeling chick? Have been thinking of you all over the weekend:hugs: How did the race for life go?

TTC....any signs of anything sweetie? Sending :dust: and PMA your way:hugs:

Whit...whatcha up to babe?

Linny....How are the symptoms hun? Hope you're escaping the yuckier ones:friends:

Tick...How are things with you sweets? Have you seen the GP yet? Hope the ol hag has left you by now:hugs:

Delia...Big hugs Sweetie...I hope that ol hag isn't being too nasty:hugs:

Dandy...Hope you had a good weekend:hugs:

TnT....Where are you chick? Miss you:hugs:

I'm getting this horrible feeling of missing people but....:dohh: I hope you're ok:hugs:

:hug:

hey ladies -

well huge temp drop today as I suspected to I am thinking I am out of it. Not even going to test as I really dont see the point. Now I need to gear up for surgery next week. I hope this will work and my long road to a bfp will be coming to an end shortly!

Welsh - sorry for the bfn but I understand. I almost tested yesterday too....hahahha

kel - temp spike cant be bad right? Just means a strong ovulation?

sbb- have fun shopping!

all other maca ladies have a great day.

Goodmorning all! I am exhausted from working all night and I cancelled my dr appt until in the morning because I am dead on my feet. I'll let you all know how it goes...:) Thanks so much for all the support.

Delia and TTC sorry about the BFN's..BIG HUGS!

Welsh FX for your next test...:dust:

Off to bed! Love to you all!

ok, my temps are still low today so i guess ov is off for this month, oh well, i just have to make sure i cover all bases everyday for whenever it does happen.

Thanks Never, its good that your cycle is doing what you need it to do to make sure you catch the eggy when you get to see your DH.

my cycle is so dead on. especially my LP! makes me wonder why DH and i were never successful during two years of NTNP. hmm.. :shrug:

Well i am kind of glad that my Ov date is a little later, i was hoping for a March baby so i guess this will increase my chances of getting one, i'm just impatient for the 2ww and testing time to come around.

Oooh Never that's fab that she's turned up bang on time hun:yipee:

:happydance::happydance:Never Is With Us On The FrontPage!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I cant send enough :dust: your way babe....Reeeeallllly hope I'll be adding :bfp: by you to:hugs:

:yipee: thank you welshie!!! i am trying not to get my hopes up that i will see DH at the end of the month..his unit has been super dodgy! but still trying to keep my PMA alive :)

Aww I really hope you get to see him hun...can't say that or mean it enough:hugs:
I was on the boards today and saw that someone was a bit disappointed with a reading that they'd received and then gail123 appeared in the thread as a new BnB member....wonder if it is the gail from our readings????

Hi AJ hun:wave:

I've just peeked at your chart and I'm definately with Never....It's gotta be just round the corner hun....keep on having fun:winkwink::hugs:

^thanks ladies, DH is enjoying the delay, more :sex: for him, since i'm charting and stuff tho i don't mind the delay much since i know i'll catch ov once it happens. So like you said, just keep having fun.

haha, glad to hear DH is happy. my DH is the same way.. he could care less if he had to :sex: three times a day every day. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->