Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girlies :D

Man I'm knackered, I hate shopping!

Never your so lucky your cycle is always spot on... Makes life so much easier, I am hoping to do some exciting chart stalking soon :happydance:

Kell :wave: I know I've been really busy... I need to sleep for a day now! Your chart looks good though hun I hope there's another high temp tomorrow...

Hey welshie :hugs: any more symptoms?

Ttc I'm sorry about the drop Hun :hugs: but I think this surgery could really sort you out, I know you're dreading it but maybe it's the answer and you'll get your bfp soon after - fingers crossed!

AJ I agree with the others, you're only a day over your last cycle so it's prob soon and you'll def have all your bases covered!

X x x

Welshie i forgot to say, your chart looks pretty good to me even though i'm not an expert, it's not over until the witch rides in so chin up!

Hey girlies :D

Man I'm knackered, I hate shopping!

Never your so lucky your cycle is always spot on... Makes life so much easier, I am hoping to do some exciting chart stalking soon :happydance:

Kell :wave: I know I've been really busy... I need to sleep for a day now! Your chart looks good though hun I hope there's another high temp tomorrow...

Hey welshie :hugs: any more symptoms?

Ttc I'm sorry about the drop Hun :hugs: but I think this surgery could really sort you out, I know you're dreading it but maybe it's the answer and you'll get your bfp soon after - fingers crossed!

AJ I agree with the others, you're only a day over your last cycle so it's prob soon and you'll def have all your bases covered!

X x x

it does make things easier, i agree. just makes me curious as to why we haven't been able to get our :bfp: yet, :shrug:

out of curiosity is it possible to ov without there being a shift in temperature?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Fertile-Signs-but-no-Thermal-Shift.html check this out AJ

Aww thanks girls...you really make me smile:hugs:

SBB...no, no more symptoms hun....still no spotting and increased cm....It's getting me paranoid...I'm dashing to the loo every 5minutes to check that spotting/:witch: hasn't started:dohh: I just hope that it ends up bfp cos if the ol hag does turn up my body will have made me look very silly:dohh::blush::lol:
Did you buy anything nice? I haven't been girlie shopping in ages and then when we do go...one day is never enough:winkwink::lol:

awww welshie- I really hope this is it hun! So excited for you!

sbb -thanks, I really hope you are right. My appt is in Florida on Monday so I am making my travel arragements now. I am so nervous...funny part is that it isnt even the actual surgery but the anesthsia is what freaks me out. I mean of course i am worried about the entire surgery and healing also.

Never- woohoo I am so happy your cycle is so dead on. maybe it has regulated itself since being on the maca and all the other stuff. I do realize my cycle seems to be regulating itself.

AJ - I think these ladies are right....keep on bding!

Thanks for the link Never and thanks for the encouragement ttc, i'm not worried or stressed or anything just taking it one day at a time. Its kind of interesting cuz now i have a better idea of why it didn't happen the last few months, i thought for sure my ov was regular cause my cycles are always 28-29 days long, this cycle has been REALLY eye opening so i'm happy cause i'm learning.

hopefully this cycle isn't that short AJ, because if you haven't o'ed yet on CD17 and your cycle is usually 28-29..you might have a short LP.

Never did you have sex at the 'right times ' when you were ntnp or did you not take any notice really? Don't worry Hun I'm sure it doesn't mean there's an issue, the chances of catching the eggie even if you do it at exactly the right time is only 25% so if you weren't doing it just before ov then it's easy to see why it wouldn't have happened...

I was convinced for years I couldn't ever get pregnant - totally convinced!

Welshie your symptoms do sound really good, don't want you to get your hope up too high though just in case. Ttc is too hard!!

Ttc I don't blame you for being scared, I have never had surgery where i've been
out, but I know I would be scared. You'll be absolutely fine though, and I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

AJ no I think you need a shift to show ovulation... It's to do with the progestorone which causes a temp rise... I'm going to read the link never posted though in case I'm wrong now :haha:

X x x

thank you sbb :hugs: i definitely had no clue when i ovulated or anything at all, so it's hard for me to say whether or not we did it at the right times. the february cycle he was here on, that i actually knew more about TTC, i think i ovulated late on. :shrug: as AF came late and light.. i'm hoping we have just been off this whole time!

Yeah you do need a shift, well we'll see what happens this cycle, nothing i can do about it.

Never I think you must have just been off - don't worry it's gonna happen really soon :happydance:

x x x

Evening chicks!!

I was just gonna say the same.....OMG SBB 12 weeks?? Is it this friday your scan? You must be so excited :happydance: I can't wait till I can see mine :winkwink:

Never....so glad your cycle is on track for the big one at the end of the month (I'm keeping PMA that you'll see DH at the crucial time :happydance:!)

Welshie...ooh good sounding symptoms, esp if you don't tend to get strong lines! Even if not it must feel fab to stretch that LP. Mine only managed 9/10 days and it used to get to me :hugs:

TTc....fingers crossed that the surgery isn't needed after all hun :hugs: The witch is due but she aint here so I'm keeping PMA!!

Wispy...I hope the doc can sort the meds once and for all!!!!

Heeeeello the rest of you :hugs:

TTC....I wish I was just round the corner hun...to go and grab a coffee and calm those nerves:hugs: Is this the first GA that you have ever had? I can completely understand hun I had my first one 2yrs ago...I silently cried going under and woke up silently crying too:dohh:...just thru nerves:loopy: It will be ok thou sweetheart...trust me:hugs:
This last time I was just as petrified but didn't end up crying...infact your beach pic that you posted on here came into my mind...focused on feeling the sea breeze and the burning heat of the sun...whilst reaching out my hand for a tequila sunsrise....pure heaven:winkwink::rofl:....Mind over matter babe....I'm a great believer:hugs:

Sending you Oooodles of love xxxx

Jeeeez SBB where have the last 11wks and 6days gone?!:shock: Another 8days and you'll be packing your bags for the completely amazing 2nd tri....I Loved 2nd Tri!!:yipee:

linny - i can't believe you are 7 weeks :shock: it seems like just yesterday you were with us girls waiting for a :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->