Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks Linny hun.....I wanna test that looks like yours in your avatar....nice strong lines:thumbup:

I know girls I just can't believe it!!! 12 weeks tomorrow and scan Friday :happydance:

I hope everything is ok, we've got the Doppler though so we know bubs little heart is beating away!

I will have to work out how to post the HB for you so you can listen. Someone said train sound means girl and horse galloping sound means boy... Ours is like a train!

How are you Linny? Are you going to have an early scan?

Can't wait for 2nd tri - Want to feel better and get a bump!
X x x

SBB....does the doppler have a display to say how many beats per minute...I think they say that above 169bpm...could be a :pink: and more about the 130bpm could be a :blue:...it's all speculation thou:lol:
If your doppler doesn't have the display then they may be able to tell you on friday how fast it's beating:thumbup:

:hug:

Yeh the doppler does but it's really hit and miss. The first time it said 180, then 160ish a few times, then it seems to have stopped working and doesn't pick it up but we've just counted it and it's 160...

Who knows :shrug: we have to wait ages to find out too!

PS kell where are you?

X x x

linny - i can't believe you are 7 weeks :shock: it seems like just yesterday you were with us girls waiting for a :bfp:!

I know, its mad! My MW put me even further along.....around 8 weeks but I think my ticker is right.

Can't wait till we've all got one of those tickers :happydance:

I know girls I just can't believe it!!! 12 weeks tomorrow and scan Friday :happydance:

I hope everything is ok, we've got the Doppler though so we know bubs little heart is beating away!

I will have to work out how to post the HB for you so you can listen. Someone said train sound means girl and horse galloping sound means boy... Ours is like a train!

How are you Linny? Are you going to have an early scan?

Can't wait for 2nd tri - Want to feel better and get a bump!
X x x

Hey hun!

I keep going back and forth about the scan. cheapest Ive seen is £85 so its ALOT of money and to be honest I wanna see something baby like for that sort of money.

If I leave it till 9wks then I may aswell wait for my dating scan at 12wks! I think if I continue spotting I'll see if I can get referred for a scan anyway :winkwink:

I'm feeling sick, esp in the morning and at night, but I wear my acupuncture bands religiously now :thumbup: :haha: I have to remember to keep them covered at work otherwise people would think I was :wacko:

I'm glad the bands help you hun, they did nothing for me :(

Yep if you do keep spotting you might get referred for a scan...

9 weeks is a good time to get a scan but as you say it's near the 12 week, although the wait from my 8+6 to the 12+3 seriously seems to be taking forever!!

You could get a Doppler instead!

X x x

I'm glad the bands help you hun, they did nothing for me :(

Yep if you do keep spotting you might get referred for a scan...

9 weeks is a good time to get a scan but as you say it's near the 12 week, although the wait from my 8+6 to the 12+3 seriously seems to be taking forever!!

You could get a Doppler instead!

X x x

My best mate is due in two weeks and when she's had her, she's gonna lend me her doppler :happydance:

Do you know when I will start to be able to hear anything?

Oh yes sorry I remember you've said that before - it's too hard to keep up with everyone!!

Some people hear it at 9 weeks but maybe 10+ to be on the safe side. But I wouldn't worry if you don't hear anything, it's really hard to find! Let me know when you get it and I'll give you my tips!

X x x

Thanks hun!!

Right off to bedfordshire!! I'm such a bore these days, but getting up earlier and earlier for work these days so I have enough time to try be sick first thing ha ha!!

morning everyone :)

thanks i did enjoy my weekend, I love public holidays!

Well according to FF i have once again Oved (dont know if its right though :/) so looks like the vitex is working for me :D I better start catching up

Hey dandy, good news on the ovulation!

X x x

sbb - wow 12 weeks already....gosh I remember when I stalked your chart and saw your BFP...hahaha...feels like yesterday! Hows the belly doing...getting bigger I bet?

Linny - geez you too....so far along...hahaha..time is really flying by!

yeah dandy on Oving!!!!

Welsh - i am so happy my avatar helped you through a tough time. I have been under just once before...they did a hysterdcopy and chaved down this fibroid that has since grown back again. It was about a 2 hour surgery and they had to give me anti anxiety meds before I went in because I was having horrible anxiety. Well that went well but it sure didnt solve my problem. So this time around if they offer to shave it down again I might ask for the more invasive treatment, which is a cut like a c-section...to completely get it out. I am truly scared but I the thought of not having any children is scarier...so if this is what I have to do then I am ready and willing.

Me and dh were talking about the possiblity that this might not work and he got really quiet..Then I said I guess IVF...and he was like....whats that...I told him...and he said...oh ok well if this surgery doesnt work then at least we have another way...he is so sweet...anyway, I have blabbed on long enough!

Belly is kind of the same, I just look a little bit fatter!

I know in an ideal world we'd all conceive naturally (although I don't think tricking my OH into bed 3 days in a row is very natural!) but there are lots of other options. I hope it doesn't come to that for you and this surgery will really work... I can totally understand after last time it's really scary...

How long will it take you to recover? Can you come home quickly?

X x x

oh ttc yes your husband does sound sweet :) fxed it works for you

sbb do you do as i see other pg pple doing? and rub ur tummy lots?? i imagine i will haha :)

Ha ha yeh I do actually! One of our friends guessed because OH rubbed my tummy! It's weird I don't actually notice i'm doing it!

Right, I'm off to sleep girls, catch up tomorrow x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->