Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

awwww, that is so cute, i know DH is gonna be rubbing and listening to my tummy a lot when we do get pregnant, he already does it in the 2ww, lol. Cant wait!!

sbb - well if they do the more invasive surgery, then I am not sure when I can travel, but I am figuring about a week. The complete recovery is 6 weeks though.

If they do the less invasive...I should be home in about 3-4 days..but I am buying my ticket for the week adn will hang out with my family.

Dandy - thanks for the pma....

TTC: I'll have you in my prayers.

SBB, Linny, and (where is Sparkle?): Hope you are all feeling good and that the babies are growing healthy and happy!:)

Well AF finally showed up and that made my LP about 25 days long...dang! I started taking my Maca again about 4 days ago so I really think it helped to get my body functioning like it should. I just want to say thanks so much to Welsh for starting this thread! :)

i rub my tummy all the time and i'm not even preggo, haha. it's a weird habit i have. :shrug:

ttcbaby - good luck. i'm glad to hear that DH is so freaking supportive of you. i'm sure you need that, and you always have us! :)

i hope everyone has a good day! my temp finally dropped today for AF. it was 98.1 yesterday and i started. kind of a surprise, but right on time. bring on DH visit!

Hi ladies :wave:

Been feeling kind of weird today. :shrug: Plus I did 4 hours of homework... yuck. Glad to see everyone well and chattering away :)

:hugs: for all!

Morning Girls...:wave:
Just a quick one to say....

Wispy...the pleasure has been all mine....I never dreamed it would turn into such a fab thread and I'd be surrounded by BnB's bestest members:winkwink::hugs:
That's fab that maca seemed to help sort things this month hun....:hugs:

Dandy....Yay for O hun...when will you be testing/witch due?

Whit...Hiya lovely...what homework have you been doing?

SBB...Awww our lil Xmas Pudding has vocal cords and can breathe!....:cloud9::yipee:

Never....So glad the :witch: has flown in right on time.....Now to send psychic vibes to the army dudes that permit the leave....Never and her DH must get together for some magical Luuuurvin at the end of the month!

TTC....I hope everything goes ok sweetie and the less invasive will do the trick:hugs:

Sparkle....Where are you sweetheart...I'm getting really worried:hugs:

Kel...I'm hoping to see another rise from you:winkwink:...Hope you're ok Lovely:hugs:

AFM...Well my temp dipped today, I've got very light pale brown spotting but only when I wipe and my monitor has finally gone to low...and flashing m at me....I think I'm out.
I was preparing myself to be all upbeat about it but actually I'm feeling really quite flat. I should just celebrate a 13/14day LP I guess and that O has happened again and be thankful....but damn it just like everyone else I wanted a bfp...:hissy::dohh:

Hope everyone has a good day....Love you guys:kiss:

haha that you for the psychic vibes welshie, we definitely need all the help we can get!

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WAITING TO TEST!

I just wrote a reply to everyone - personally and lost it - ARGh!! I don't have time to re-write - I'm so sorry..x.x

Just to let you know that my order of Maca is out of stock, should be back in 1-7days, then another (Counts on fingers and toes) god knows how long to be shipped to me :(

Maybe in time for AF, maybe not. But I can take Maca @ any point through cycle right???

Damn, I was uber excited too...

Mornin welshie! :wave:

classics! Greek and roman drama.. Read Oresteia by Aeschylus and wrote an essay. I enjoy the class!

Ugh cant sleep. My sleep schedule has been out of whack forever now

welsh according to my lp from last time i think ill test on the 25th June unless AF arrives before that :)

oh welsh sorry about your temp drop :(:hugs: that is a good length LP mine was good last month too :thumbup: hope i get a good length one this month again :shrug:

I just realised you have me on the front page too :cloud9: :hugs: thanx :) i feel like an honourary member of the maca club :friends:

Welshie I'm so sorry about the temp drop :hugs: I really hope you're ok.

I know you wanted 1st prize of a bfp but I guess 2nd prize of long lp and no spotting is pretty good... Hopefully your cycle is sorted now and it'll be much easier from now...

Huge :hugs: Hun x x x x

Hi ladies :hi:

Just a quick one to say hi hope you are all well :hugs:

I just wanted to let you know that my no show symptoms were just the calm before the storm. I am throwing up all the time and feel real rough most of the day :growlmad:
This is how i remember pregnancy lol. It's all coming back now :cry:
Sorry if I'm not on much lately i will try to catch up when i can :hugs::hugs:

Lots of love to all the maca ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning

welp a had a huge dip..... I just don't get it... I REALLY don't...... I am so frustrated and upset.....why can't I be NORMAL??????

well anyhoo enough of my drama- no need to be talking about it....lets move on....

Welshie - sorry hun so very sorry about the temp dip :hugs: at least your body is sorting itself out

Wispy- you too doll sorry about AF................ frigin HATE AF

Never- glad AF GOT you... that is wonderful that you are "right on time"

SBB--- I would love to hear the heartbeat- I still wanna see the other video too

Linny- how you feeling?

Sparkle- so sorry that you feel like crap--- :lol: no I don't-- it's a GREAT thing....

TTC---- that is wonderful that Brad is so supportive but to cute he didn't know what IVF was.. :lol: bet Jeff doesn't either

Delia- how's everything? you ok.... listen we move onto the next month ok.. ((( hugs )))

Whit- sorry about all the homework... haven't seen that in 22 years...lol

Dandy- how was your weekend getaway?

:hi: AJ, Jam- ladies how are you????????

ok off to make coffee and get to work

Have a great day

Sparkle I know you feel like s**t but that's good news! At least you know everything is ok....

Can't believe you're 8+1 already!

Glad you're ok hun x x x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"