Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Damn it Kell... don't worry you're gonna Ov, we just don't know when yet :( But it will be fairly soon so just keep :sex: and doing the opks... For some reason you seem to get a lot of ups and downs before Ov - we should know that by now!

Hope it's soon though I know you just want it done so you can chill out and know it's out of your hands :hugs:

x x x

Still trying to settle myself with you ladies and try and remember who you all are and your histories....No as easy as I thought it might be. Ha. :flower:

I did write a little to each of you on here earlier and lost it!

Whitbit: Yeah, my avatar sums up my life - always a drama :winkwink: love your Cheshire Cat too.

Welshie: :hugs: for your temp drop.x

Sparkle: although it's horrid the sickness, you know it's for a good cause :kiss:

Kelster: Hi, I'm fine TY. Just want to be Officially riding this Maca train with you girls...Hurry up Maca package

hello to everyone else I might have forgotten.x.x.
:haha:

yay for sparkle and her symptoms :) thats exciting!!

and kel :wave: my weekend away was great very relaxing we did absolutely nothing :) was awesome!!

Hi ladies,

Kel: you're good lady, i think you mentioned just about everybody in this thread! I can never keep up, lol.

AFM my temps are still low today, i dont mind much, just hope my cycle is longer than usual so my LP is long enough, would LOVE for this cycle to last the next 9 months! So i have some idea what you're going thru now Kel, i'm DYING to get to the 2ww.

Welshie- :hugs: Still hope af stays away!

Sbb- Hi !! :wave: You're already 12 weeks how exciting!

Kel- Your chart is so confusing! A couple of cycles ago I didnt O until cd 18. eww! I'm sure O is on its way! I really dont mind the homework- it gives me something to feel gratified over. If I cant make a baby at least I can do that! :winkwink:

AJ: I wouldnt worry about low temps just yet. Do you think you O'd on cd 15? Looks good for it. :)

Wispy- Sorry about AF. How are you? :hugs:

Never-- My fingers are always crossed for you, you know that! :hugs:

Dandy- glad you had a good weekend!

Delilah- wherever you are hope you are well :)

Sparkle- Sorry you feel sick.. but as everyone else says, such a good sign its kinda hard to feel sorry. :winkwink:

Linny- hope you're doing ok too!

Sorry if I missed anyone, I know I always do.. :haha:

I hope you all have a wonderful day. I could really go for a maca shake right now.. but I think I will wait until Dh comes home so he can have one too! :)

Hey Whit :wave:

Yep 12 weeks - seems weird!! Still doesn't seem real...

Enjoy your Maca shake! I have to say it sounds a bit gross!

x x x

LOL
Tastes like a malt shake.. But I use chocolate syrup and ice cream, not good for you I know but I dont care! :D

mmMMM...choclate syrup and ice cream is good...calcium is good for you and if you put maca in it even better...sure!

I am back from the Dr and he put me on the dose i wanted for my thyroid and isn't going to check it for 2 months....hooray! He then told me to stop obsessing about losing weight???? That if I weighed 140lbs that there wouldn't be much of me left????? I am 5'2" and to me 140lbs is not small...he was talking to me like I was anorexic or something...CRAZY!!! But it was nice to have my Dr tell me I looked good the way I am and to stop worrying about it so much. I felt like telling him you are so off track on what I am obsessing about. Let me tell you about how many sticks I pee on a month....hahahahaha!!!!!!!! So anyway he listened to what i had to say and agreed with me about things. It was good and I didn't have to get stuck for a blood test....whew...thats the first time in 6 mths they haven't stuck me at every appt. Hopefully this will be it and no more changes.

welshie - sorry about the temp drop, but i'm with these ladies. you got a good LP this cycle so now it's time to get the ball rolling and get your your :bfp:!

wispy - sorry to hear about the :witch: hoping you are able to get things sorted out at the docs.

kel - hang in there honey, O is coming! we will all be stalking your chart until then.

jam - sorry to hear about the delay, and yes you can take maca at any point in your cycle. :thumbup:

dandy - :dust: hoping you get your :bfp:! honorary maca member :)

sbb - HAPPY 12 WEEKS! :yipee: :yipee:

AJ - i hope O come soon for you honey. hopefully it will come so you don't have a short LP. FX'ed for you babes..

sparkle - glad to hear about the sickness! i know it stinks for you, but like SBB said, that's a good sign! :hugs:

everything still good from me. CD2, medium AF, good temp this morning..so it's just a wait for O now.. i'm taking maca, fish oil, EPO, fertil aid, royal jelly, red clover, and red raspberry leaf. sheesh. also have preseed and conceive plus AND soft cups. got a month's worth of cb digi opk's and my ovacue. might try mamaxm's baking soda finger too! i'm catching this freaking eggy!!! it will have to be a :ninja: eggy to get by us hehe.. yeah i haven't been planning this for three months at all... :blush:

Never: No, Ninja eggies allowed...:) You'll catch it girl!

Welsh: Sorry about the temp...but having your cycle on track is good..BigHUGS!!

Dandy: woot, woot for the 2ww....Let us know when you are gonna test:dust:

Whit: I'm going to make myself a choc. maca shake too...mmmmmm!

Well, hope you all have a great day! I feel a lot better today and now I can move forward. My DH goes for his SA tomorrow and I am praying we have some swimmers there.

Hi Everyone:hugs:

Wispy...glad you got your meds sorted chick:thumbup::hugs:

Never...blimey hun...that is quite a list:shock:....Msg to Never's Eggy....I'd give up now hun...there is no escape...be prepared to have the hottest date of your life!:rofl:

Sparkle....Yay for super strong symptoms hun....just think another 4 or 5wks and they'll be fading into the background as the glow of second tri begins:winkwink:

Kel...Hang in there babe...and keep seducing that man of yours:winkwink::hugs:

TTC...How are you doing babe?:hugs:

SBB, Linny, Delia, Whit, Dandy, Jam, AJ and everyone else....:hugs: hope you're all having a good day.

Thanks Girls for all the :hugs:....Sorry about the blah-ness of this morning:dohh:
I'm ok now:thumbup: Having some horrid cramps and still only spotting on the loo paper but pretty sure she'll fly in tomorrow....just hoping that she's not as heavy as last month:dohh:
I know to those of you that are sceptical this may sound bizarre but after such an accurate reading from Gail for Oct/Nov and her having a real christmasey feel...I went forward in the calendar on ff to November and worked out when I would test that cycle....it works out the weekend that we put our christmas tree up....made my heart swell with hope...:wacko::lol:
I guess the :witch: just enables me to stay super focused on keeping out of the naughty but nice cupboards in the kitchen and of course we're gonna carry on charting & trying but I've made a plan to not temp in Oct/Nov just to try and reduce stress levels and have a more chilled out couple of months:winkwink:...who am I kidding?!:dohh::lol:

:hug:

awwww welshie i love your pma! :hugs: i thought about not charting this cycle to reduce stress, but i really think it will stress me out more not knowing!

I completely hear you there babe....My gyne tells me everytime I see her to stop charting as it can be counterproductive because it increases stress...I always tell her I actually find it more stressful not doing it:dohh:....particularly with cycles like mine:dohh: I'm hoping that the CBFM will start tying in with my temperature raise and then I'll just do that....couldn't go cold turkey now...not after this long...I'd probably end up in a padded cell:rofl:

So glad you got your meds adjusted wispy! :wohoo:

:rofl: @ :ninja: eggy

Edit* I also completely agree that stopping charting would throw me for a loop!

never you are too cute

i plan to test on the 25 june unless AF shows up first

i'm taking maca, fish oil, EPO, fertil aid, royal jelly, red clover, and red raspberry leaf. sheesh. also have preseed and conceive plus AND soft cups. got a month's worth of cb digi opk's and my ovacue. might try mamaxm's baking soda finger too! i'm catching this freaking eggy!!! it will have to be a :ninja: eggy to get by us hehe.. yeah i haven't been planning this for three months at all... :blush:

:rofl: that's hilarious Never - your list is longer than mine was!! :haha: No chance that eggie is gonna escape!

Now make sure you try out the softcups before you actually need to use them - get used to them!

Welshie that sounds like you have a plan and some good PMA! I hope you do get a lovely Xmas bfp - but I'd like it to be sooner :D hehe

Wispy I'm glad you got your meds sorted I hope that's it now and it's all sorted...

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->