Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never - thanks, it really does help to have you guys as support. that is hilarious...I completely understand about getting the arsenal ready lol

dandy - fxed for your bfp!

welsh - awww, I was really thinking this was it for you. I completely understand about trying to have pma...I am trying hard also but am really gutted this wasnt our month. I think I am also going to stop temping.

sparkle - i am so happy everything is ok...but sorry you are throwing up. I guess you are grateful for throwing up huh, at least you know all is well!

SBB - congrats on the 12 week milestone! Cant wait to start seeing the lil bub forming.

wispy - sorry af gotcha but great news on the thyroid meds...

afm - well I am getting over the disappoint of me and welshies bfp. I got my authorization from Insurance to see my dr on monday which is good news. I have been reading online and it looks like I will be out of ttc for at least 2 cycles, which I will use to try and lose some weight and have some fun with the hubby. If they tell me more than that I will just lose it. I think 2-3 cycles of waiting is about all i can manage. I am hoping that when we start to try again that I am able to relax.

oh ttc maybe the break will be good for you and your hubby I hope you get news that you can handle

Never - thanks chica, there have been times when AF is a day or 2 late though so i'm hoping if i haven't ovulated yet, i'll still get a good LP phase and just have a longer cycle.

Whit - I have no idea of day 15 could have been THE day, i'm new to charting and last cycle i had a massive temp raise after my dip so i was expecting that again this cycle so i have no idea, just gonna ride it out and see; DH doesn't mind all the :sex: anyway, each morning after i temp and say 'honey my temp still hasn't gone up yet', he's like 'ok, does that mean we get another try?':happydance: So i'm not stressing about it too much, whatever will be, will be.

Gonna start jogging this evening, need to get an exercise regimen in place.

Well, I will have my next anticipated testing date on July 14th if all goes well tomorrow and DH's SA shows we have swimmers there to work with. And all I have to say is that AF has hit me with a vengence.....OUCH!!!!

So Never we will be testing buddies:)

Question, is it possible to ov in the afternoon hours and have the temp raise then? I know it's not an accurate way to tell but this afternoon i took my temp after sitting down a while and it was 36.7, the only time it has been so high this month is when i took it after BDing just for the fun of it:blush: So i'm wondering if maybe this afternoon was the beginning of my temp raise.

^Sometimes mine isn't, i know the only accurate way to tell is to take it right when i wake up but i'm just wondering if the egg is released in the afternoon if your temp would go up immediately or if it would take a while to register.

That is a good question...how long after egg release does it take to get a temp rise? I am just starting to try and figure out the whole temping process.

Hey girls,

Wispy--> Super glad that you got your meds worked out and things are looking forward for you! I was wondering about you. And PS by the looks of your pix I think your looking great! =)

Welsh--> Your story about gail and putting your tree up gave me the goosebumps! That would be soo perfect!! :baby:

AFM--> Just been waiting to test. I haven't tested at all because I have an appt with my gyn tomorrow. If I get a BFN then we are scheduling for surgery for my ENDO. I have had cramps, backaches, headaches, and extra sore boobies which is not normal for me. But I really dont think it worked because I went through this last cycle. I think I have a way of convincing myself I am in a subconcious manner. LOL :haha: So we shall see.

I hope everyone else is well! And hello to everyone!! Have a great day!

Never--> What in the world is "baking soda finger?" LOLOL I sure do hope things work out for an end of the month visit with your DH. FX for you hun

TNT: FX for you tomorrow...:dust:...I hope it goes well for you and they say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happydance:eeeeeeeee:) You'll have to let us know! I'll say a prayer for you tonight:)

I was thinking the baking soda helps to make the environment more alkaline for the swimmers...:blush:

My DH went and bought me a big bottle of Midol and so now I am feelin' good!AHhhh, no more cramps!

tnt - good luck at the docs! baking soda finger - > https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/348045-baking-soda-finger.html

wispy - yay i hav a testing buddy :yipee:

tnt - good luck at the docs! baking soda finger - > https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/348045-baking-soda-finger.html

wispy - yay i hav a testing buddy :yipee:

TNT: FX for you tomorrow...:dust:...I hope it goes well for you and they say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happydance:eeeeeeeee:) You'll have to let us know! I'll say a prayer for you tonight:)

I was thinking the baking soda helps to make the environment more alkaline for the swimmers...:blush:

My DH went and bought me a big bottle of Midol and so now I am feelin' good!AHhhh, no more cramps!

Thank you hun! Im glad you feel better! I hate CRAMPS they are just awful!! Usually when AF gets me I have to take an IBU 800 and codene cuz mine are soo bad. So I feel for you. Maybe a nice hot bath with "aches and pains" bubbles to help soothe...sometimes helps me! :dohh:

Never--> Thanks girl. I appreciate it. :hugs:

Grrr I just wrote a reply to everyone then my phone froze and lost it all :(

Anyway, morning girls!

TNT your chart is looking good! Good luck at the docs and FX for that BFP!!

Wispy sorry about AF, hope the cramps disappear soon! Hope your DH SA results are good too :D

AJ I'm not sure about CD15, temps were still way below cover line. maybe cd17 depending on the next temps. I went through a phase of taking daytime temps and it didn't really show anything! I would guess your temp rises around when the egg is released, which is why FF will often show your OV day as a dip - so the morning will have been normal low temp, then ov during the day so the next day is a higher temp....

Hey Never :wave:

Morning to everyone else who's not on yet!

x x x

everything still good from me. CD2, medium AF, good temp this morning..so it's just a wait for O now.. i'm taking maca, fish oil, EPO, fertil aid, royal jelly, red clover, and red raspberry leaf. sheesh. also have preseed and conceive plus AND soft cups. got a month's worth of cb digi opk's and my ovacue. might try mamaxm's baking soda finger too! i'm catching this freaking eggy!!! it will have to be a :ninja: eggy to get by us hehe.. yeah i haven't been planning this for three months at all... :blush:

Bloody Hell! :haha: Do you rattle when you walk!!

I thought I was bad on Folic Acid, Mag b6, multi vit & Maca when it arrives.

you deffo have a military styled all units covered

:flower::flower: Hello all the beautiful ladies on the Maca Train!

I got my fertility book last night and there is sssssoooo much info in there, to be honest I really think that we may have been missing the egg each time in the past - let's see.

I think I'll be testing (Next AF) 17-19th July - A way off yet, but I am hoping:winkwink::winkwink:
:thumbup:

Finally a temp raise that looks hopeful! I put in a temp for tomorrow just to see and according to FF if i have a temp of 36.5 or higher tomorrow, i'll have crosshairs for CD17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->