Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never- im praying ur plans go ahead with oh ..

sbb how u getting on in pregnancy.?

and welsh i hope ur ok hun , and hi and hope everyone else is ok ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning ladies-

never - baking soda finger is a new one for me. Oh the things we do.

TNT - I was wondering how you have been. I am prob doing my surgery next week. I hope you get your BFP and wont have to go through it.

wispy - yeah for some midol...I am dying this cycle also.

sbb - hi there, has the ms subsided any?

kel - where are you?

aj - I have done that temp during the day also but I really dont think is says anything. I think you have to be sleeping for at least 3 hours for the temp to be accurate.

Hi to all my ladies today!

Well my af is killing me. I seriously dont want to do anything because my cramps are so bad. So I am waiting for this advil to kick it. Chat to you all later!

^I was suspicious of CD17 too cause i had some serious cramping on my right side on that day and since then very tender BBs.

Let's hope tomorrow's temp is a good one, then i can sit back for the 2ww.

yep fxed for you! that first week in the 2ww is so nice....you know you oved and did all you can to get pg so you just kinda revel in it.

yay AJ :happydance: glad to see you are getting your O confirmation finally.

everything is good here. just found out i'm being sent on a mission starting 1 july so looks like my entire 2ww will be spent working. sigh. at least i won't dwell on it as much :)

Hiya ladies!

Today is a good day :p Ive been to work, done some :laundry::dishes::hangwashing: but most importantly :munch: Ive eaten almost a meal :happydance:

Hows everyone?

Wispy & ttc so sorry about the awful cramps! I used to be curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor so i feel ya pain :thumbup:

AJ I hope you finally confirm ovulation for CD17 tomorrow, then you can :coolio: relax in to the 2ww!!

Never that is defo some good amunition for seeing DH :lol:

:wave: to everyone else

Never: that's ok as long as they dont mess with the time you're supposed to see your DH.

oh my unit knows better than doing that, haha! it's his unit that's annoying about it. but they do all they can :)

hello ladies
I have a few questions.

1) can it be taken with AC?
2) where can i get a good quality cheap capsules from?
3) when do you take it,...any particular CD?

i want to try and boost my energy, regulate cycles and maybe even up OH libido...especially before our wedding in august lol :)

thanks for any help xx

Hi hun! :wave: I don't take capsules so cant help you there. I do know that you can take it on all Cycle days. Good luck :)

Hi SBB, never, ttc, linny, wispy, and aj! How are we all doing? Where is our welshie? :)

i get mine on amazon.com, just make sure they are pure organic :) not sure about the AC question, but another lady should know..

:wave: whit!! Hope your well hun!!

Thisisme...yes you can take AC and maca together, its to be taken all through your cycle.

I used to take 2000mg (3-4 tabs a day) per day in the am. Don't take it after lunch due to its energy boosting qualities, unless you wanna be kept awake!!

I got mine from creativenature.co.uk, its not cheap - £16 for 200 tabs but worth every penny :thumbup:

A highly rated seller on ebay has 500 caps for $24, maybe you could try that. I'm probably gonna get some when the batch i have now is done.

:cry: another night of not getting to talk to DH. he called to tell me he got put on guard duty. he shouldn't even be calling because it's super expensive when he does and we can't afford that right now. but he said he had to so i would know he was thinking of me. this is really getting old. i just want to talk to him for longer than 1 minute a day. is that much to ask? :nope:

Awww,:hugs: @ Never, that's definitely not too much to ask, look at the bright side, by the end of the month you might have your lil bean, a permanent part of your DH with you.

I'm here Whit....finally!...It's been a looooong day!

TNT...Glad to have you back in our midst Babe...have missed you:hugs:
Super good luck with tomorrow and as the other girls have already said let us know how you get on as soon as you can:hugs:

Never...Keep that chin up beautiful...I'd love to try and convince you that it doesn't suck but we know it does hun....here for you whenever:hugs:

AJ....Yay for almost crosshairs:happydance:....Roll on test day:winkwink::dust:

Dandy...:hi: sweets how ya doing?

Whit...how's the wait to O going?

Jam...thanks for your testing date Hun....I'm gonna stick a rocket under the rest of these girls for dates...I wanna list with all maca train passengers!:winkwink::rofl:....Joking Girls!:rofl:

SBB, Linny, Sparkle and Mandy....Hope you're all ok and not suffering too much today....Fab news about the almost a whole meal Linny:hugs:

Where is Kel today?....Hope you're ok sweets and your day is soon done:hugs:

TTC and Wispy....If we were closer a pj night, hot water bottles and cups of hot choccie and a good chick flick would go down a treat:winkwink:....Wretched :witch: turned up with me today as well....dreading tomorrow cos I am always SO heavy on cd2 and trying to be in work and deal with it is just no fun...but hey ho the joys of being a woman huh?!

I really hope I haven't forgotten anyone:hugs:

Oooodles of love to you all.....I'm heading off to update the list....hint hint:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->