Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

aj - that thought alone seriously made me smile from ear to ear and get chills. i'm so scared that it won't happen and we will be stuck waiting until november. i can't stress about that too much though, because that isn't good and stressing won't change whatever happens. i just love the thought that you just put in my head. :cloud9: it really did help. it's my bed time now, dreams of DH i suppose. 12 more days.

Hey Welshie.

Never, glad i culd make you smile, keep your chin up and get rid of the negative thoughts! Tell yourself it WILL happen, with your arsenal that eggy would have to be pretty slippy to get away.

*off to look at the updated list*

thank you welshie, i'm sure it must be annoying hear me moan and groan about missing DH every day, sigh. i thank you all for your support as i always do because you all get me through the day! <3 my maca ladies. trying to keep my chin up, but sometimes it gets the best of me when i can't talk to DH. he keeps me level headed and grounded and when i don't have him there to talk to me, well, my mind wonders and i get insecure and overanalyze everything. ugh.

kel - where are you honey? haven't heard from you in a while..

It could never get annoying hun....ever....we're all here for you:hugs:
Fab thought of AJ's.....hang onto it hun.....sweetdreams:hugs:

Hey that's not bad, 7 sticky beans in 4 months, those are pretty good stats for this thread if you ask me!

Hi Maca Ladies!

I started taking Maca today :]
They stink in the tub!
:p
I also started taking Wellwomans - making me feel a little bit funny!
x

It's not bad is it:thumbup:....Just hoping that our last 3 testers for the month get their :bfp: otherwise it will only be one for this month and we had 4 last month....Call me greedy but I want more:winkwink::rofl:

Hi Becca!

Welshie: i agree with you, all the remaining testers need to bring those BFPs in!!

morning all :) can you please check my chart...i dont think it really looks like i have oved :/

Dandy i'm in no way an expert but judging by CM only, i'd say you're heading up to it and it hasn't happened yet. Don't think you'd have watery or EWCM after ovulation is past.

thanx AJ but im not confident on my CM...

TMI ALERT***

ok my cm is wet (obviously) but there isnt too much atm in my nickers...so would you say its dry? i dont think its cream (its not like hand cream) or watery? it feels watery to touch but like i said there isnt much, not like other times...so what would you say?

oh and i've been nauseaus for the last 2 days (on and off) could that be a sign of impending OV?

I dont always have soaked underwear either so you might have to do.....um......an internal test. I find its easier to judge the texture that way rather than examining underwear.

Hmmmm....a lil confusing hun....:hugs:
I think if it were me I'd :sex: for the next couple of days just to be safe.
The cm is what is making the crosshairs dotted and I would say usually you'd have non-fertile cm at 5dpo. I do usually also suffer with nausea briefly for about 1 sometimes 2 days prior to O. Is this your first month of charting? I hope you get a rise tomorrow hun and then I'd feel a lot happier about saying yes based on your temps...:hugs:

Wait to O is flying by now! HSG tomorrow ewww. Glad you're finally in Welshie! Sorry af has to be such a witch :(

:hugs: Never.. I dont know how you do it honey.

never - oh I am so sorry!!! When me and dh first started dating we did teh long distance thing adn though it was only from florida to here I felt so lost without him. I can relate to how you are feeling. Chin up hun and dont ever think you are annoying us. We are here to support each other not only in the ttc thing but in any aspect we need the support.

welshie - Oh I would love that right now. I really do wish we lived closer.

Dandy - hmmm you might not have. esp since you are still getting the W cm. I think you might be gearing up to. I never have cm on my undies....if I do it never is much.....I would say by the nausea also that you are probably gearing up to...keep up the bding!

becca- welcome to the maca train.

Whit - g/l on the hsg...please let us know what the outcome is.

wheres my kelster?

:wave: Hi Gals!

Sorry I was MIA for a few...its wednesday and im not just getting our bags unpacked. our flight was delayed so we didn't get home until after midnight on sunday- and it was back to work at 6 am the next morning :growlmad:

Anywho----Welshie & TTC :hugs: This just wasn't our month girls...moving onto the next plan of action, right?

AF hasn't been too bad, but I must say that I bled a little heavier than normal. I guess that is good in my case since I usually only bleed for a day and that was it. My last progest they did was 0.8 so wayyyyy low.

Sooooo many posts to catch up on!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for all of you!!
and loads of sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for anyone testing soon!

Wb Delilah! :wave:

ttc-hope af leaves soon.. stupid witch.

Dandy I also frequently get nauseated around O time.. Fxed, a nd like welshie said, bd just in case!

Whit...glad the wait to O is flying hun and good luck with tomorrow....definately let us know how you get on:hugs:

Delia....How wide is your post Lovely?!:rofl:....That's interesting actually that you said that your AF was heavier...mine was awful last month...I've always been used to heavy periods but last month I ended up having to come home from work on cd2 because I was litterally dashing to the loo every 45mins to an hour to change both superplus tampon and super towel:shock:....hence why I'm dreading being in work tomorrow:dohh: I'm not planning on doing anything different this coming cycle....I'm just eager to see if I can make it two textbook ones in a row:dohh:....simple things and all that:rofl: How about you...what's your plan of attack?

TTC....it would be so lush hun...even the evil old hag wouldn't get us down....here's a cyber hot choccie...:coffee:....and a piece of :cake:.....ssshhhh....virtual calories don't count:winkwink:....it's official the witch may have arrived at the WelshRose residence but her marbles have well and truly left:rofl:

thanx guys i better seduce my OH then we havent done any bding for 2 days now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->