Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Go Get Your Man Dandy....Be Gone With You....Shooo:winkwink:

Don't worry about the 2 days of no bd Hun....it'll just have given their numbers time to fully replenish....:winkwink::hugs:

:hi: Tick...How are things chick?
Have you seen your GP yet?....sorry if you said when you were going already:dohh:
Well hun I can report a 14day LP last cycle and no spotting to speak of, for me 3000mg of maca a day seems to do the trick:happydance:....hope it can sort yours too:hugs:

Right then Lovely Girls....I'm off up the wooden hill to the land of nod....sweetdreams and catch you all tomorrow evening:hugs:

haha i cant shoo...im at work!! :p ill have to jump on him when he gets home tonight ;)

...it's official the witch may have arrived at the WelshRose residence but her marbles have well and truly left:rofl:

:rofl: welshie you crack me up! Sorry the damn witch got you hun :hugs:

Dandy I agree with the girls, keep :sex: as I'm not convinced either.... Be interesting to see what your temps do over the next couple of days. Last cycle they were much higher after ov...

Hey to everyone else :wave:

x x x

Hey popping in real quick to say hi.....didn't have time to read everything :(

just got home from work so I have to get dinner ready

talk to everyone tomorrow

AF came rearing her ugly head last Friday one minute before minute LOL I wasn't that shocked, but was hoping I wouldn't see AF till February.

I have been taking my Maca and 3 teaspoons of Lydia Pinkham Tonic every day. I told DH he has a hot date with me this weekend. I'm supposed to be the most fertile by Tuesday.

also something else ill throw out there is that i swear both my ovaries are having ovulation pains... :shrug: i have no idea what all my symptoms mean just hoping i can catch the eggie and i havent missed it...(if its coming at all)

Mibiebe - well fxed you catch that eggie of yours next week

Hello Becca!!!! Yeah Maca smells like caca....LOL!!!!!:rofl: It works so well though:)

Dandy: Girl are gettin' your egg on...go dandy, go dandy, go dandy :happydance:

MiBebe: so sorry about AF...:flower: Catch that eggie on Tuesday!!!!:thumbup:

SBB: Hello How are you?:baby:

Sparkle: Glad to see you back:):baby:

Linny: Glad you are feeling a little better:baby:

Kel: Are they letting your DH come home tonight...no more crazy girls acting out..you need to go down there and tell them whats up!!:gun:

Never: I'm sorry you are missing your man...that has got to be so hard.:flower: you guys are gonna make a super cute baby though..:winkwink:

As4Me: My DH went in today made his deposit and we should hear from the Dr on Monday or Tuesday what his numbers look like. Just praying all looks good!!! Poor guy he said it was the absolutely most awkward thing he has ever done in his life. I'm just glad he went and got it over with so we can move forward.

MiBebe: so sorry about AF...:flower: Catch that eggie on Tuesday!!!!:thumbup:

As4Me: My DH went in today made his deposit and we should hear from the Dr on Monday or Tuesday what his numbers look like. Just praying all looks good!!! Poor guy he said it was the absolutely most awkward thing he has ever done in his life. I'm just glad he went and got it over with so we can move forward.

Thank you, I'm very hopeful! I was joking to a friend that I have my love songs ready on the ipod, got my massage oil, lots of Maca and maybe I'll even let down my hair LOL In the mood or not, homeboy is getting me pregnant this weekend :dohh: LMAO

I got my test results back from the doctor and I got a clean bill of health EXCEPT she said that my vitamin D is very low. I looked up vitamin D deficiency and it does cause infertility. I'm going to stop by the pharmacy and buy some vitamins.

Oh man I can't imagine how your DH felt! I can't even imagine.

Hey Dandy if you are having O'ving pains on both sides maybe you'll get two little eggies....eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Wispy--> FX for DH's numbers to be SUPERB!! =)

AFM--> Today I went to the GYN and got a urine test... BFN. =( Was kinda bummed for awhile on the drive home. Kinda thinking pos now because I have my Lap Surgery on July 1st. They will biopsy, burn, cut all adhesions and endo. So with all that i've read....after surgery you are most fertile...so lets hope! Not looking forward to recovery time though. But I will be ok...stinks I gotta wait until end of July early Aug to inseminate again. But oh well i guess!! haha

I hope everyone else had a good day! Take care girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->