Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Sorry about the BFN:hugs: TNT but I'll keep you in my prayers that the surgery goes perfectly and for a quick recovery!! You would have a sweet little spring baby:flower:

Thanks Wispy!! I really do need it! =) I hope to recover fast too so I can get back on the TTC wagon. =)

tnt - good luck on everything honey. we are all here for you when you need us :hugs:

well, just heard from DH and he said he spoke to the colonel and he was told that he will DEFINITELY see me at the end of the month. not sure it's going to be all three days 28,29,30 but hey it's something! if my ovulation stays on track like it has CD16/17 the past three cycles then i should O either on the 29 or 30 so seeing him any of those days seems to be a good chance for me :)

tnt - good luck on everything honey. we are all here for you when you need us :hugs:

well, just heard from DH and he said he spoke to the colonel and he was told that he will DEFINITELY see me at the end of the month. not sure it's going to be all three days 28,29,30 but hey it's something! if my ovulation stays on track like it has CD16/17 the past three cycles then i should O either on the 29 or 30 so seeing him any of those days seems to be a good chance for me :)

Thank you hun! I missed you guys. I had to take a little break because I was getting to "caught up" in everything baby! LOL :dohh::haha:

I am SOOOOOO happy that you get to definitely see your DH!! :happydance::happydance: Whether its one day or more. FX for all three days though. And the fact that its right around O time....EXCELLENT news!! Now you can rest easy tonight! :hugs::sleep:

Good luck Tnt.

Never, with all the prayers that are going up for you i'm not surprised you will be seeing your DH, really happy for you! Go catch that eggy!!!

oh wispy that would be cool, have a boy and a girl all at once get them both over with :D

tnt - sorry about the BFN :( well hopefully after your surgery you get that BFP

yes never that would be awesome if you get your BFP from that visit at the end of the month :D

oh wispy that would be cool, have a boy and a girl all at once get them both over with :D

tnt - sorry about the BFN :( well hopefully after your surgery you get that BFP

Thank you Dandy. :hugs: I am ok...just ready to heal and start again. I hope to have a BFP soon. How are you doing?

good thanx tnt, struggling to read my ov signs have I or havent I? its soo confusing :/ im just gonna have to wait and see i guess

good thanx tnt, struggling to read my ov signs have I or havent I? its soo confusing :/ im just gonna have to wait and see i guess

I have a hard time with that as well! Like the strips are off I think...at least it is off when it comes to FF chart. Strips say I O o one day and FF says I O on a complete diff day! I know i get alot of low ab pain and my CM is more watery abundant. Which usually it isn't! Good luck to you hun!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah i dont even bother testing for ov...i think that would only add to the confusion

Morning girls :wave:

:yipee: never so glad you get to see DH :yipee: :yipee:

Have a lovely day everyone x x x

Morning :hi:

welp still no O date....... I am TRULY getting frustrated,, really frustrated.. however, if my temps go up the next two days then it say O date June 13th... still won't believe it though

anyhoo hubby got paged out again last nite but he callled in sick today- so he is home with me all day- GREAT.. LOL

welp must get to work

TYL

:happydance: I finally have crosshairs for CD17. Now comes the waiting and SS: still have super sore BBs, mild cramping and never ending bloating, SS complete for today:mrgreen:

^Yeah, i guess thats why i haven't caught the eggy so far, i always thought i ov'ed CD14 so i never really paid the following days much attention, i feel really good about this cycle!

Yay! Glad you get to see DH never. Now you can get your bfp--finally!

Morning to you too SBB! I'm a little late :blush: Hope you have a lovely day too!

AJ I love that PMA!

Kel-- Fxed you have O'd :D

Hi :wave: all other ladies! :hugs:

HSG all clear, by the way. Im clear to try this cycle still--3 days till O (hopefully) :happydance:

delia - yep you are right...onto the next plan of action.

welshie- hahahaha, you are hilarious!

whit - thanks for the pma.

dandy - yep looks like you better go turn on the marvin gaye music....LOL

mibebe- sorry af gotcha!

wispy - yeah, I am happy you got him in there. Let us know when you here the results.

TNT - so sorry about the bfn.....well you have to let me in on how this surgery is going to go, cuz I have it next week. They will be doing a bit more to me because of my fibroid but I am sooooo nervous. How long do you have to wait before you can ttc again?

never - oh that is great news. I am soo happy for you!

kel - oh I am doing the oving jig for you....I hope it is soon!

aj - yeah for crosshairs!!!!

whit - oh that is wonderful news....yeah for a clear hsg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->