Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ttc and tnt--I will be sending prayers your way ladies. I cant think of a more deserving bunch of girls to get their bfps :hugs:

Whit that's great news :happydance: fingers crossed for this cycle!

AJ your chart is looking good, glad it's showing ov :D

Kell sorry you still havent got any answers, I hope it's going to be any day soon... :hugs:

Hey ttc :wave:

X x x

Ooooh! Just looking at your ticker SBB, cant wait to find out if you're joining team blue or pink!

I know but it'll be another 8 weeks before i find out!!
Unless I persuade someone to pay for a scan at 16 weeks :haha:

X x x

seriously something my husband just said to me "well im happy either way. as long as i have you seriously nothing else matters...but id like to knock you up" i freaking love it :haha:

Lol never that's funny, and very cute :D

X x x

I know I want to know now! Hope we get to see the nub so we can have a guess!

X x x

seriously something my husband just said to me "well im happy either way. as long as i have you seriously nothing else matters...but id like to knock you up" i freaking love it :haha:

that is cute and awesome :happydance::thumbup:

AFM my temps are all staying about the same so far...maybe there is another dip coming soon?? if not then maybe i have Oved :shrug: i did manage to catch my OH last night :blush:

have a good night everyone

i think your temps are looking good dandy. as long as they stay up and don't drop below your cover line, they should be good! :thumbup:

thanx never my fingers and toes are all crossed for myself :D

Hmmm dandy it's a tough one! Think it's just a waiting game to see what your temps do, but FF could well be right... It's just not totally 100% clear and obvious...

X x x

I feel so lost sometimes. There are so many acronyms to know. I will have to search around this forum and see what half these things mean :wacko: LOL :winkwink:

So my doctor told me today that I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Other than that I have a clean bill of health. I looked up vitamin D deficiency and see it is linked to infertility :dohh: She was nice enough to send in a prescription without even talking to me first so I'm on my way to Walgreen's to pick it up. I have no idea if this is why I haven't been able to get pregnant these past 6 years, but hopefully me taking this will help my chances. :thumbup: I also have to make sure its not clashing with the Maca (I doubt it).

Well at least you know now I guess and hopefully it may make a
difference if you can up your vit D

have you seen this? https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html might help :D

X x x

thanx sbb yeah im just gonna wait it out and test on the 25 june unless AF shows first :)

Wow it's pretty quiet in here... I'm off to sleep girls, scan in the morning!

Night all x x x

TTC--> Thanks hun! My surgery is in two weeks and I was told not to TTC until the next cycle after the surgery. Which could be only a month or so. =) I hope you have a fast recovery and its not too bad. I will be praying for you hun!!

Whit--> Thank you soo much hun! Really appreciate it! =)

Hi Ladies,

Great to see you all here and ok :hugs:

SBB good luck this morning with your scan!

Never hope having DH close is great for you and sending you loads of lucky TCC vibes :happydance::hugs:

Kel hope your cycle works it self out for you but sure keep at it LOL :winkwink::hugs:

Im loving the MACA best thing ever my cycle this month was a breeze although was not TCC so that helped, but LP was 13 days and no spotting before hand and AF was over quickly as well over after 3 days really hope that is ok as think that was short!

sending you all some :dust::dust: so I can see some more BFP and soon :flower::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->