Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I love your pic SBB! Congrats on having a nice healthy bean! :)

Kel so sorry your cycle has to be so screwed up. I agree with SBB.. hopefully you can bring on af and get the soy going soon. :hugs:

Hi Ladies -

Gosh I am so busy trying to get ready to go away and of course everything has to happen right now....LOL....I have 2 new tenannt moving into 2 house I manage and of course i have a list of items to get done before i leave....UGH.....anyway, it is keeping me busy and this way I have no time to stress about the surgery.....

SBB- Oh I am with you I would want to know right now! Oh I got chills when i saw your scan....such a lovely lil one....SHE is perfect...hahahaha

Never - yep same cycle day but we will see what my cycle does this month with the surgery and no clomid. Clomid made my cycles really long.

dandy - yipee on getting in the bding!!!

tnt - thanks....I will be praying for you as well...Well if all goes according to plan I hope I only have to wait 1 month...this damn fibroid might make me wait longer though.

celtic - woohoo on no spotting.....I love maca too!

mibebe- What is the prescription for, is it to help with the deficiency?

kel - oh hun, sorry you are so frustrated but sbb is right...no need to apologize...we are here to rant to so rant away!

whit - hi hun...hows life treatin ya?

Well we are off on the boat for a lil ride...I guess I wont be on it for a while because of teh surgery so I am going to enjoy my lil ride today. You ladies have a great night, morning, day....hahaha wherever you are!

Well we are off on the boat for a lil ride...I guess I wont be on it for a while because of teh surgery so I am going to enjoy my lil ride today. You ladies have a great night, morning, day....hahaha wherever you are!

have an absolute WONDERFUL time.. I am gonna sit back have a few brews tonight- it is BEAUTIFUL here, not a cloud in the sky and about 85 degrees... maybe a dip in the pool too...

kel - oh hun, sorry you are so frustrated but sbb is right...no need to apologize...we are here to rant to so rant away
BIG :hugs:

Whit thanks hun yep I am all screwed up now.. nothing matches on my charts- my OPK's are WHACKO.... some look positive and then some.. welll... :lol:
see... the last one I just took at 4pm

I am getting ready to say today's are positives... I dunno though
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0179.jpg

Hiya Girls:wave:

SBB.....Awww lil Xmas Pudding is a real cutie:hugs: So glad that everything went well with the scan hun:hugs:

Kel...I understand the frustration of :wacko:cycles hun so wanna send :hugs: I'm just wondering thou whether using the progesterone cream in the follicular phase is what's confused things. Correct me if I've got my wires crossed but progesterone tricks the body into thinking that you're pregnant which is why it can stop spotting/bleeding during LP's. If your body thought that it was pregnant then it wouldn't ovulate....I've never heard of taking it early in the cycle hun only after O and then when you stop taking it the witch should arrive a couple of days later....as I said I may have my wires completely crossed but:shrug: Tonight's opk is looking:thumbup:....I really hope that this is it babe...:hugs:

Never....:yipee:....you get to see DH....psychic vibes may have worked on the C.....now to send some to Mr Stork:winkwink::rofl:

TNT....Aww Big :hugs: sweets for the disappointment of the bfn....I really hope that everything goes well with the surgery and leaves you super fertile:hugs::dust::hugs:

TTC....Hope you enjoyed your boat trip sweetie and got all your jobs done:hugs:

Whit...so glad the HSG was all clear and the wait to O is almost over....FX'd:hugs:

Sparkle and Linny....hope you are both ok:hugs:

Wispy...FX'd for you and DH that the results are ok:hugs:

Dandy and AJ...I have everything crossed for you both:dust::dust:

Celtic....Lovely to see you amongst us chick....I'm also celebrating a fab LP for the last cycle:winkwink:

Mibebe....Lots of :dust: for this cycle chick:hugs:

Delia...how you doing Honey?:hugs:

....hope everyone else is doing ok:hugs:

AFM.....All quiet on the western front....the witch was horrid yesterday although not quite as bad as last month so that was a plus. You're right SBB a bfp before christmas would be amazing but can't get the thought of testing the same weekend that we put the tree up out of my head:dohh::lol:....and a summer:baby:....would be fab:thumbup::winkwink:

Huge :hugs: and Oooodles of Love to all.....:kiss:

thanx welsh i hope something happens soon for me am feeling a bit down...

kel hope you have a better day today :) my cycle is screwy too :(

TTC hope you had awesome fun on the boat :)

It does get frustrating hun doesn't it waiting to see that shift in temp....I guess that's the downside of charting....everything is looked at in retrospect.
Hang in there thou...hopefully there won't be anymore charts after this one but it does get easier the more charts that you have to look at in being able to predict when things are more likely to happen....:hugs::hugs:

I'm just wondering thou whether using the progesterone cream in the follicular phase is what's confused things

Son of a B BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Welshie I think you are right... YOU ARE RIGHT....I frigin READ the directions WRONG.. OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE???????????????????

OMG OMG OMG I have RUINED this cycle completely.......................it says pre-menopausal use 14 days prior to the 1st day of menstruation .. I didn't read the PRIOR PART

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey Dandy :) how are you hun

Hey girls :wave:

Kell I have to say I also thought what welshie said earlier as I thought the cream was for after ov to keep your progestorone up... But i thought you'd been told by a doc to take it earlier so that must be right...
Don't panic hun, obviously it's not ideal, but that stuff isn't super strong so hopefully it will just delay it a little and that's it... :hugs:

Welshie the Xmas bfp would be just perfect, and summer baby would be so lovely, I am august and I love having a summer birthday, plus you can take little bub for lovely walks and picnics...

Dandy sorry you haven't ov'd, don't give up I think it will be soon :hugs:

X x x

Aww Kel....:hugs:....You're body is obviously trying to do it which is great babe...hope it gets there...:hugs:

Right I'm off to :sleep: now but will be back tom....BIG :hugs: xxx

Kel- CD 15 looks positive.. but its weird the temp didnt confirm it at all! Todays definitely looks almost positive! Id say give it a go again tomorrow and see, hopefully this is it!

ttc- Hope you had lost of fun on your boat ride! I'm really glad you have lots of things to take your mind off everything.

dandy- sorry you havent O'd! It will come though. CD 10 looks like a possibility though.. are you doing the strips? Sorry if you said it and I missed it.

welshie- glad af wasnt quite so bad this time! enjoy your nap :D

Hi Tnt how are you feeling hun?

:wave: to all the other ladies

Heya Welsh and Whit..... I am doing pretty good considering AF got me today. Thank you for asking. Just taking this month off for surgery and stuff. I guess its relaxing in a way but at the same time you think "could have this been my month." I know lame....but never know i guess. LOL

Kell- Im sorry hun....maybe things will work out. I dont know much about that stuff but FX for you!

Has anyone heard of "fertility spells?" I just read something about that and then googled it and there is ALOT of stuff on that. Just wondering bout it I guess. LOL

I hope you all are doing good. Take care ladies and have a GREAT weekend!

hey kel :wave: sorry about your confusion...im sure you havent stuffed anything up too bad :hugs:

whit - no im not doing any strips...i figure just more stuff to confuse myself with :)

thanx sbb and welsh :) hope everyone has a good night

Morning girls:wave:

TNT...Aww big hugs babe...hope she isn't too evil:hugs:
I don't know anything about fertility spells hun but I do know that the person I had my scarily accurate reading from does them...she's also joined here as well....gail123...maybe msg her and she'll be able to tell you more....I'd be interested to hear what she says. What stuff did you find out when you googled?

Hope everyone is ok...and has a fab saturday planned:hugs:

Hi welshie! Did you have to pay for your reading? Id love one but so broke right now.

Hiya Whit:hugs:
Yes I did have to pay sweets...I think it was about £6 and she does pregnancy/conception reading with a fertility spell for £10....not sure what that is in $ thou. I hope if you get one that she can inspire a lil hope hun:hugs: Sometimes thou it can take a while to find the right person for these things. I've seen two in-person locally and the one was way off, the second of which I have seen a couple of times was spot on with my brother and I but my MIL didn't have the same connection with him...so I guess the one person may not be right for everyone.

I was really impressed with Gail thou as without meeting me or speaking to me she picked up accurately my medical appointments and even mentioned the medical camera...my weightloss and alternative health...maca....just hope the conception reading for a christmasy bfp comes true:winkwink:

Let me know if you get one Hun:hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->