Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

sbb - good luck with your scan today!

celtic - i am right behind you on CD5, hehe :) i agree with the maca making AF a breeze though! not too much pain with it.

Hey girls, back from my scan - all good :D

Bubs is now 64mm, as soon as she put the thing on my tummy it was waving at us! It was wriggling around loads it seems so weird I can't feel it at all! It was kicking its legs and arching its back - weirdly you can't see the arms/legs on the pic (but I think it's foot is there!) I tried to see the nub so we could guess the sex but couldn't get a good look... Although looking again maybe it is there, I still say girl..

They did the Nuchal measurement which was 1.5 and she said anything between 1-2 is normal so should be fine. Also took my bloods.

Still feels a bit weird and not totally real.. but I think when I get my proper bump and feel it moving it will do...

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

x x x

Attachments

• Baby HP 12+3 18:06:10 a.jpg
    Baby HP 12+3 18:06:10 a.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
yep it's a full on peanut now! One of my friends has started calling it Jesus so no doubt that will catch on! :dohh:

x x x

what a beautiful photo SBB.... glad to hear all is well with the lil one :)

Thanks Kell...

Thinking maybe your chart looks a little bit similar-ish to March? Spike, low temps then creeps towards the coverline.. Maybe OV any day now... I hope so :hugs:

x x x

ehh I don't know WHAT to think anymore and I didn't think it would bother me much but it is............ I can't explain it.... I just don't want to go thru what I went thru after my 1st MC.... a period 5 weeks after the D&C and then NOTHING for 3 months... I can't wait that long

I just think it SUXS BOOTY BALLS and then some...

sorry for the rant but I have been very emotional lately (just having a "day" is all) and I don't mean to be a downer in here because everyone is so POSITIVE and I "LUH" all my Maca Buddies :)

:) :) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :) :)

Hun we all have down days so don't apologise... It's what we're here for. Can you bring on your AF with those Meds you have?

If so perhaps set a date where if you haven't ov'd by then, you bring on AF. Then get some soy isoflavones and take those cd3-7 or whatever so you can regulate your cycle a little bit?

x x x

umm :lol: what meds? I did take my progesterone cream for the first 14 days and then stopped.. I have a feeling this is going to be a annovulary cycle, because after stopping the cream I should get :af: within the next 14 days after stopping which would make it June 26th or 27th and since I see no pattern here.. yep yep I am gonna go with no O this month

but what i DON'T get is the Progesterone cream is suppose to build up during that time and I would "assume" my temps should be high by now, I've caught only 1 day over 97

oh well I guess I gotta sit back and see WTF happens and

YES muh friend I am gonna get Soy for the next cycle... I FORGOT this one.. thankfully my grocery store sells the Soy.. I was excited when I found it

THANKS FOR LISTENING :hugs:

Oh maybe I was thinking of your progesterone cream - I thought you had some other meds as well but obviously not!

So sorry did you use the progesterone cream cd1-14?? It's weird it hasn't affected your temps...

I will keep stalking and hope you do ov... :hugs:

x x x

nope no other meds :) just that cream that I took back in Feb to jump start my 3 month missing period and it worked and then I got PG that next month

yep you use it from CD 1-14 and it builds up, if you don't O or get preggos it will then drop off and get :af:, you can see from my April cycle I used it and my temps went up immediately

it seems I am trying to O, maybe just another late one cause I read your body can be screwed up for a while after a MC

I hope they go up but if they don't wellllllllllllll off to the GYN again

I think they will Hun it's just late... Fingers crossed!

X x x

Lol I know how you feel from my 60 day cycles before!!

X x x

Lol I know how you feel from my 60 day cycles before!!

X x x

and we are 12 and 13 years older then you.. LMAO we ain't got "it" anymore... LOL not like we use toooooooo

that crap is for the birds now..........

You'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :winkwink:

especially after you've been married for 16 years and together for 20 years.... think about it you were 8 years old when we started going together...

HOLY CRAP now that is funny... LOL LOL LOL

Morning ladies, just stopping by to say hi before i run off and grab something to eat.

SBB Your pic is amazing! Im soo happy for you! Sooooo exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->