Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB...you are so right hun a summer baby would be lovely....Callum is 3wks after Christmas in January...I'd love to do zoo trips etc for his birthday but they are either shut or it's toooooo :cold::dohh::lol:.....you have all this to discover:winkwink:

What do you have planned for today hun?
I am promising to go over to the MIL's and take some puppy photos for her so she can update her advert for them and when I get home I will post them on here:thumbup:
They are so cute now....they have discovered running ....on a wooden floor....the brakes however need some fine tuning:dohh::lol:

:hug:

Aw how cute!! Please post some pics for us! :cloud9:

We are off to my cousins wedding today, can tell the rest of the family today about baby Jesus (what everyone is now calling it!) I was thinking just before she walks up the aisle I'd nip up the front and make an announcement? Or maybe during the speeches! :rofl:

yep I can imagine it's quite hard to do stuff with kids in freezing winter! Summer is great!

Have a lovely day and please get some piccies!!

X x x

I hope you have a lovely day hun.....Does anybody have anything to declare?.....well no not about them but I'm expecting baby Jesus!:rofl:...You must be soooo excited to be able to finally tell them the best secret in the world!:hugs:

I will definately get pics hun...can't believe that they are 5wks old tomorrow and going to new homes in 3wks:cry: There are still 3 for sale thou...2 of which we have absolutely fallen in love with:dohh:....Can't work out whether Shaun is actually hoping that one of them doesn't sell.....:winkwink: As much as I love them I don't know if I want two dogs thou:dohh:...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

:rofl: that's the best plan, it's in a church as well!!!

Aw they sound so cute! Just remind him it won't be tiny forever!

X x x

Morning

LOL just got up to pee but going back to bed.. it is only 4:39am.....

:rofl: TTYL

morning

SBB have a great day at the wedding and don't you DARE do that at the church..:rofl: it would be funny though

Welshie- puppies and wooden floors, how adorable.... :)

TNT sorry AF got ya and wishing you only the best with the surgery :hugs:

Dandy I sure HOPE it didn't stuff enough....ehh maybe it was meant to be..

I was HOPING for a July conception anyways.....and an April baby..... I wouldn't mind Aug either a May baby.. I only have 2 of my best friends and my god daughters birthday that month so it would be kewl.. April would be IDEAL though.. Just Jeff's bday and my FIL

we have our friend's SURPRISE 40th bday party tonight at 7:00pm- she thinks we are heading to a comedy show tonight with us.... HA little does she know

ok off to have some coffee and sit out on the deck by the pool.. going to be a HOT one today--- so it's poolside all afternoon

PS.........

speaking of birthdays............... umm I think we need to know each others so no one gets left out on bday

mine is

Aug 23

Hey girls!!

I haven't read back on all the posts but just wanted to say hey and check up on SBB's scan.........Awwwwwww!!!

What a clear pic of jesus there SBB, must be so nice to be able to tell your family now!!

My birthday is 3rd April so mines been too!!

Soooo for the third time in a week I've had brown discharge.......very worrying! Called the EPU today and they want me to have a scan on monday! SCARED is not even close to how I feel :cry: Just keeping FX'd that my bub is doing okey dokey xxxx

Soooo for the third time in a week I've had brown discharge.......very worrying! Called the EPU today and they want me to have a scan on monday! SCARED is not even close to how I feel :cry: Just keeping FX'd that my bub is doing okey dokey xxxx

:hugs:

Good Luck with your scan Monday, thinking of you xxxx

If it's any help, I have bouts of brown bleeding through my pregnancy with DD1 (2yrs old) until after 12wks. Also had bright red too, but it was all fine.

:flowe
r:

Awww thanks jam!!

Yeah I get the impression there not too worried and just doing a scan to double check! Still nervous though x x

Awww thanks jam!!

Yeah I get the impression there not too worried and just doing a scan to double check! Still nervous though x x

And I would be nerves all over again too hunnie. We are trying to nurture our beanies and things like this get in the way :shrug: and put us out of our comfort zone. Tut* our damn bodies.

]Like you say it's more precautionary and they want to reassure you of that, although it never works that way as we are all worry worts ;)

Big hugs. Monday will get here before you know it matey.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR FEET UP, PLENTY OF REST CHOCOLATE AND MILK - Tell them Dr Jam prescribed it :thumbup:

Awww thanks jam!!

And I would be nerves all over again too hunnie. We are trying to nurture our beanies and things like this get in the way :shrug: and put us out of our comfort zone. Tut* our damn bodies.

]Like you say it's more precautionary and they want to reassure you of that, although it never works that way as we are all worry worts ;)

Big hugs. Monday will get here before you know it matey.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR FEET UP, PLENTY OF REST CHOCOLATE AND MILK - Tell them Dr Jam prescribed it :thumbup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: awww you've totally cheered me up :happydance:

I will be sure to tell them that......hmmmm i think I could manage a small BLOCK of chocolate for medicinal purposes of course :haha:

Thanks again :hugs:

Welshie- thanks for the info.. when I can afford it I will look around more :winkwink:

SBB- Congrats on the announcement! Thats so exciting!

Kel- Sounds like a blast! Have fun tonight :) Your bday is really close to mine- mines Aug 18 :haha:

Hi Jam! :wave: Dandy and Never! :wave:

Linny- Don't worry hun! My friend had that also in both her pregnancy's and everything was fine. Good luck try not to stress :)

Welsh--> What I read about was with white candles and saying some saying in each direction NSEW...laying naked with your partner. There is a thread on here about it and some women got a BFP...but I guess a BFP could mean that anything worked. I want one of those readings. Just afraid they would say i would never conceive. LOL

Kel--> Thanks hun. I will certainly need it. Hope you got some rest cause I noticed that you didn't sleep too well! We had massive storms here last night so I slept like a rock. LOL

I hope you girls are doing great! Have a wonderful saturday

sbb - good luck with your scan today!

celtic - i am right behind you on CD5, hehe :) i agree with the maca making AF a breeze though! not too much pain with it.

Hey Never yep bang on LOL I know its great now if I can ony work on cathing that egg and keeping it there LOL good luck this week hun:flower:

Hiya Girls:wave:
Celtic....Lovely to see you amongst us chick....I'm also celebrating a fab LP for the last cycle:winkwink:
Dont you love it when your body is doing the right thing for a change:happydance:

I screwed it ALL UP................... DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!
Oh Kel bummer but at least you now know whats going on take more MACA it ooks like your body is trying to do its thing and OV will happen and soon before your tooo tired:hugs:

Hey girls!!

I haven't read back on all the posts but just wanted to say hey and check up on SBB's scan.........Awwwwwww!!!

What a clear pic of jesus there SBB, must be so nice to be able to tell your family now!!

Soooo for the third time in a week I've had brown discharge.......very worrying! Called the EPU today and they want me to have a scan on Monday! SCARED is not even close to how I feel :cry: Just keeping FX'd that my bub is doing okey dokey xxxx
Linny try not to worry to much I had spotting for 3 weeks on and off with my first DS and all was ok, I had it on my second DS as well which scared the hell out of me as I MC just before I got pregnant with him yet he was ok as well. so I'm sending you positive vibes for your scan hun and Im sure all is ok. its good that it is brown blood that's old blood and could be from any thing:hugs:

SBB yay on the scan love the picture such a change in so short a time I love scan pics :flower:

Oh my Birthday is June 28 I will be 35 this year fee weird about that :wacko:

aw Linny :hugs: dont worry that wont help, my fingers and toes are crossed for you for monday, sure its nothing though :)

Hey maca ladies.

Linny i'm sure everything is and will continue to be ok with the LO.

My birthday is April 19th. If i'm pregnant now the baby's due date will be March 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->