Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey checking in real quick

Jeff just thru me a surprise 40th birthday party tonight- it wasn't for my friend it was for me.................

I LOVE MY BABY SOOO MUCH

^hahahahaha, Jeff is the best! That is the craziest, best surprise i've ever heard of, that was really good.

Morning girls!!

Thanks Celtic, its nice to hear of stories like yours, makes me hope that my LO will be fine too :hugs:

Dandy.....you WILL be pregnant hun, I can't wait either :hugs: Thanks, I hope everything is ok :thumbup:

AJ thanks hun :hugs: you girls are the best!!

Thanks Whit, I've heard a few stories of LO being okay and it does help :hugs:

KEL.......OMG how fantastic!!! I hope your having a wonderful night cos you deserve it :hugs: What a gorgeous fella you have there :happydance:

SBB....hope the wedding was fab. I bet your family are over the moon about Jesus :hugs:

Welshie.....yey on the LP! LOVE that story of the xmas tree, I really hope it comes true (but cos I'm impatient i hope it happens even sooner :hugs:)

Never....any DH news??

:wave: to the rest of you :hugs:

Hey girls!

Wedding was nice, very long day and I feel like I've got a hangover today :(

Linny, I have got the brown spotting most days now, usually it's just a little bit but it's there. Seriously don't worry, be excited you're going to see your baby tomorrow!!

Kell that's so cool of jeff! What a brilliant surprise! I hope you had a great time...

Hey to everyone else :wave:

Welshie where are our piccies?!

X x x

linny - yes! his unit is sending him to class in bamberg, which is about two hours from me. it will be only him and his boss, no unit, which ROCKS because they won't be able to dictate much of him other than to be at class at the right time in the right uniform. he isn't leaving until the 2nd, but i leave on a mission the 1st, which stinks..but he told me to go ahead and go and have fun :)hugs:) and to not worry he will see me soon after. i will see him the 28, 29, 30 as of right now and i should o, based on my cycles before, either the 29 or the 30th. FX'ed :)

linny - yes! his unit is sending him to class in bamberg, which is about two hours from me. it will be only him and his boss, no unit, which ROCKS because they won't be able to dictate much of him other than to be at class at the right time in the right uniform. he isn't leaving until the 2nd, but i leave on a mission the 1st, which stinks..but he told me to go ahead and go and have fun :)hugs:) and to not worry he will see me soon after. i will see him the 28, 29, 30 as of right now and i should o, based on my cycles before, either the 29 or the 30th. FX'ed :)

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so happy for you never, you so deserve this! I'm gonna throw some extra sticky :dust::dust: your way!!!

Linny, I have got the brown spotting most days now, usually it's just a little bit but it's there. Seriously don't worry, be excited you're going to see your baby tomorrow!!

:lol: awww SBB Ive been so busy worrying that I never even looked at it that way :happydance:

I know it's scary but i'm sure you'll be just fine... Fingers crossed hun and make sure you update us!

What time is your appointment?

X x x

thank you for all the dust Linny! :hugs: i'm still hoping everything works out. i've learned not to get my hopes up with the army, as they like to change things last minute so i'm just playing it by ear right now. don't know what i would do with out all you girls prayers and good wishes!

I know it's scary but i'm sure you'll be just fine... Fingers crossed hun and make sure you update us!

What time is your appointment?

X x x

Its at 10.45am! She told me to come with a full bladder......that is gonna be difficult cos i ALWAYS need to wee :haha:

Do you get like an achey feeling in your tummy too?

Yeh seriously I've had all kinds of aches and pains, every day I would say, they've only just eased off....

At least it's early so you don't have to wait all day!

It's so uncomfortable having to have a full bladder! Then they push it really hard to see bubs and it's horrible! But as soon as you see bubs you won't care!

Never I so hope it all works out for you - can't wait to chart stalk for an actual reason!! :haha:

X x x

Morning Girls:wave:

Linny...I'm another one with spotting in pg and a healthy Pickle outcome:thumbup: It happened around 10 wks for a couple of days.....I'm sure it's just you're lil bean implanting even deeper...just remembered my friend also had it with her DD who is fast approaching 2 and a very close friend on here had it with her son who is now almost 1:thumbup: Let us know how you get on sweets:hugs:

Never...That's fab news about DH:yipee:

Kel....Aww Bless him...what a sweetie....hope you had an AMAZING NITE:yipee:

SBB....Glad you had a good time at the wedding hun:hugs:....the pics are coming:lol:.....

Hey everyone else....:wave:....hope you're all ok:hugs:

Ok now for the pics....these are the little cuties.....
036.JPG017.jpg

030.jpg

033.JPG035.JPG

My MIL just rung now to say that another one is sold....just the two black and tan boys in the middle pic left....We LOVE the one on the left....he is just scrummy!:awww:

Not a huge amount of other news really...witch is almost gone:headspin:....:wave:Goodbye you Ol Hag...Don't Come Back:haha:
TNT...I found a really cool fertility spell site and it's got lots of others on there as well...https://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/fertility-pregnancy-spells.htm:thumbup:

Big Hugs Girls...Love you all:kiss:

Tell me about it Hun....I'm resisting having another one at the mo but it's gonna be so strange when they're all gone:dohh:

if i lived in a house, DH and i would have so many animals. both my in-laws are vets if that tells you anything. haha. but since i'm in a little government owned apartment - i guess my one furry friend is all i get. :shrug: he is amazing though!

The house filled with babies and animals will come one day hun:hugs: Your furbaby...looks so cheeky in a completely adorable way:awww: We have a couple of friends that have boxers and they are real characters....and soooo strong....lovely dogs:thumbup:

I think the only thing that is making me reluctant is that the dynamics we have are better than we could have ever expected with Pops and I don't know whether another one would alter that for the better iykwim.....I'd love a pygmy goat thou.....DH has said definately "No-Way!":rofl::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->