Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OMG welshie can I have one?! They are soooo cute!!

X x x

:hi: Welshie, thanks for the reassurance hun, I defo need it at the mo :hugs:

Thanks to all of you for being so supportive, I'm sorry to have taken this to you all but yesterday i felt so blue and scared, I just knew this was the place that would make me feel better :hugs: So THANKYOU GIRLS :kiss:

BTW Welshie......those pups are just too cute!! I love dogs sooo much :thumbup:

never....I'm keeping PMA that you WILL get to see DH those few days :happydance:

Hey checking in real quick

Jeff just thru me a surprise 40th birthday party tonight- it wasn't for my friend it was for me.................

I LOVE MY BABY SOOO MUCH

Awhhh, that is so sweet. He has great husbandry skills :thumbup:

Glad you had a great time.x

The cats would love it!! I think :haha:

I just want to cuddle them and have them all snuggled up on my lap!! :D

Linny you are welcome, we are all here for each other whether it's good, bad, stress, worry, excitement or puppies!! :hugs:

x x x

Ooh jam i just read your siggy and your Jenny reading.....this month is the month :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies! Temp is staying up so far so keeping my Fx'd, i'm claiming a sticky bean this month though, I'M CLAIMING IT......let's hope i'm not being all crazy.:lol:

Kel- Happy Birthday! Your DH is AWESOME!!!:happydance::happydance: I hope you enjoyed your time.

Never- HELLO!! :hi: FX crossed that you O those days. That would be amazing. Hope the army gives you two a break to see each other. You guys definitely deserve it. My OH was in the military and I remember having to juggle our times to see each other. So I really hope your guys plans stay in tact.

Welsh- Thats the website that I saw most of it at. Im thinking the cycle after my surgery im going to try that!! I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. Thanks for the link to the site though. :headspin::wohoo: Oh and I loove those pics of the puppies...they are soooo cute! My OH is in pre-vet school right now. We have 3 dogs and a cat. OH wants more animals but our 2 bedroom duplex probably can't handle anymore. LOL :haha:

Linny- FX for you and will say a prayer for you. Im sure everything is fine. Like they said its probably just implanting deeper! :hugs::hugs:

AFM- Just really crampy! Ugghh But I can take IBU now so thats exciting. LOL I had a drink yesterday and got tipsy....its been a looong time sense I drank. But I kinda figure sense im not ttc this month and preparing for surgery, it shouldn't hurt right. LOL :haha::blush:

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend.:hugs::hugs:

well temp dip today....if its not from the wine i drank last night :(

if its because of Ov...does it mean i have already Oved or am about to O?

I dont think im in for a chance this time round last BD was 3 days ago, I got a bit fed up with him and stoped trying...:( thats why i had the wine last night :(

Hey dandy, you can ov on a dip, but obviously it's very hard to tell without the temp after it ...

Could be today :shrug: don't worry 3 days is ok, and you could :sex: today!

X x x

haha I know I could...but if i want a girl then i shouldnt...:blush:

maybe i will this arvo anyways :shrug:

obviously if i have a boy i wont mind but im not going to encourage it if i can help it...and everything i read say to BD before Ov as the little boy sperm swim quicker and if you BD on Ov then obviously they are gonna get there first :/ I know i sound crazy...I really do just wanna be pg and have a little one :)

I would do it today anyway, I agree girl you need to do it before, and those swimmers are going to be in place for the egg already. Sex on the day of OV is not great, so today's sperm are pretty unlikely to get to the egg in time...

However if you aren't oving today it would be good to :sex: today anyway as you don't know when it might be!

X x x

hmm true dat sbb, i think i shall follow your advice then tonight :D

Lol :D

I just tried to find the website that gives info about when people had sex and got pregnant and I know the day of Ov ranked really really low. 2 days before was def the best day...

x x x

well i was 3 days ago...hopefully the little swimmers are still swimming :shrug:

well i was 3 days ago...hopefully the little swimmers are still swimming :shrug:

Yeh I know, 3 days is still fine... 2 days is the ideal best but a day either side of that I think is 2nd best..

Sperm can live up to 5 days 'in there'.

Well yes if you're not oving today let's hope for a couple of days!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->