Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy Im in the same situation! Ovacue said I was supposed to Ov today--getting negative strips but I had a good dip this morning. Fxed O comes soon!

cool whit fxed for you too :) maybe we can be 2ww buddies :D

Of course! If O would EVER come. HAHA

I had a test done where they gave me a shot to force up my levels of 17-hydroxyprogesterone. Im going to ask the doc when I call tomorrow if it can affect ovulation. :dohh:

Y are you all so active everytime i'm away? Can never catch you all when you are online guess it's cause of the time difference.

prob aj its only 10am here i have to be on here early or late to catch the girls

spoke to OH, apparently im making :sex: like a chore...and he just wants to do it and if we get pg then we do...:( i just want to get pg and do what i can to help it along ill have to be more discreet when im trying to get some :sex:

Ya, its 7:12pm here now so i guess everybody else is at work or getting ready to go while i'm getting ready for bed.:mrgreen:

Dandy, well at least you know what the issue is, i didn't want DH to feel pressured so i just made sure we had a lot of:sex: all cycle long so he didn't know which days were fun and which days where 'duty'.

well thats what ive been doing (i thought) to though :/ i did tell him i wanted to bd every second night...i might not tell him the plan and try to just get him ..excited every 2 to 3 nights anyway so he doesnt know either might try that next cycle...

oh aj i think most girls are in bed...right now most of them are in the US, im in Aus

US time and Jamaica time is often the same or an hour apart but i'm a stay home wife so i'm always on here at times when others have to be out.

My DH was not having hte every other day thing at all, so i just made sure he took his Maca and pumpkin seeds to replenish his supply and tried to make excuses why we had to space it out to 24 hours or more, he was just happy to get it on, might have been more suspicious if i tried to keep it down to every other day.

I read somewhere that if your hubby's swimmers are ok every 24 to 36 hours should be enough time to rest, don't have to wait 48 hours so just have at it girl, sometimes you have to just focus on the fun.....altho that sux sometimes.

lol yeah ill see what i can do next month i think ill leave him alone today :( so he doesnt think its duty...

It doesn't look like you oved yet so you still have time to hijack him!

yeah but i dont want to think its "duty"....ill just have to make sure he really enjoys it, when do you think i might Ov? in 1 or 2 or more days or like tonight? whats the opinion AJ?

could be tonight cause of the dip, cant tell for sure until you put in the temp for the next few days, if it's still low tomorrow then all is well but have you figured out the different types of CM yet? Usually you would have ewcm leading up to ov so if you dont have it yet then i doubt today is the day.

im still learning the cm stuff...last time i went to the ladies room TMI ALERT* and wiped there was a lot of cm...maybe EWCM, will have to watch it today to see

^usually i have ewcm like a week or so leading up to ov and maybe the day of my temp rise but you wouldnt have it for days afterwards (me anyway) so for me when the ewcm is gone i know i've oved already so if you have it now then you know it's close.

yeah i used to get lots of ewcm...since i've been taking the vitex i havent had much at all :/

I would have it for days i guess it would be easier to watch for if i was getting it as much as i used to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->