Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ya you would at least know the days to get ready for, my watery cm ended the day of my dip, the next day when my temp went up, no more ew or watery cm so it helps you pinpoint O better.

Ooh jam i just read your siggy and your Jenny reading.....this month is the month :dust::dust::dust:

Awh, mega thanks Linny :hugs:

LINNY: I'm just popping in to wish you the bestest of luck today darling. I'll pop back in at reg intervals throughout the day to check up :thumbup: Chin up darling and get some Chocolate down you, it's classed as your daily intake of 'CALCIUM' :haha: (Well it is in my house) xxx

Morning gorgeous Maca Marvels. Hope you're all doing good.

My Maca still hasn't been shipped - arghh, but never mind AF is dropping off and I'll be Jumping on DH in a day or so!!!

spoke to OH, apparently im making :sex: like a chore...and he just wants to do it and if we get pg then we do...:( i just want to get pg and do what i can to help it along ill have to be more discreet when im trying to get some :sex:

:hugs: My Dh has said that in the past too Dandybrush. To them they just want to jump on, have some fun and jump off when they feel they need (Not so crudely, but you know what I mean), they hate the feeling on being timed and pressured in to creating another human and giving us what we really want. Men!!!

I tend to not talk about TTC Non stop, unless he brings it up then we pretty much talk in detail and he feels as if it's on his terms and I'm not droaning on to him.

:sex: Tends to be carefully planned around Ov' (Which I do pretty craftily) as I'll either surprise him when he walks in from work and unexpectedly, make him his fav meal, pamper him, ply him with some wine and seduce him :blush:

That way he feels adored and relaxed and I get what I need to catch the egg :haha: EVERYONE'S A WINNER BABY!!!

Not saying it's so easy, as certain situations can make it impossible. But you get the gist. Hope it helps.x.x

EDITED TO SAY: Morning time Sex is usually a big hit with men. Grab him while he's half asleep, my DH loves it.

Good advice jam! I never let on to my OH when it was ov time either...

Linny good luck today Hun, let us know!

Morning everyone else :wave:

X x x

yeah this was the first month i have even talked about when im gonna Ov with him...so I think ill follow your lead jam...

I do get up for work at 4.45 am...so mornings are a hard one, I have woken up at four before and brought him up ... with a nice surprise, i might attempt that one next time, ;)

I think the ewcm has started too...so maybe ov in a day or to...maybe i should surprise him in the morning but yes definatley next month no talking about Oving at all unless he brings it up

good luck today linny! :hugs:

dandy, like jam too, my husband has said that before. it stinks for us because we're only together for like a week or two at a time every couple of months and when we are together i don't want to ruin it making it about babies. i was lucky i saw him twice this month that i wasn't ovulating and we could have some fun, crazy, :sex: :blush: but when i am seeing him next week i plan to do the candles, sexy outfit, toys, and stuff. DH likes to call it his exploiting my body/baby making list. :haha:

good morning

I know i have missed much but it was such a busy weekend....

I still cannot believe Jeff pulled a fast one on me and pulled off a surprise party for me 2 months prior to my actual bday.... had a wonderful time and our friends bought in a photo booth ..OMG the fun we had with that thing

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...94201042097_1446205417_31330571_3332884_n.jpg

still nothing to report on the O day for me.................:shrug: :shrug: oh wellll

Linny I HOPE and KNOW everything will be fine today :hugs:

Welshie those puppies are tooo cute

SBB- how ya feeling anf how did the wedding go? I would suppose you told everyone and what was their reaction

Never only a few more days :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:hi: to all the other gals,, gotta get to work and get some coffee

TTYL

Lol kell that looks hilarious!! Glad you had such a good time - it's genius to do it before because you would never guess!

Chart is looking ok Hun, maybe any day now... Hope
so...

Wedding was cool, very long day... Was fine all along but towards the end when everyone was really drunk they were pretty annoying! It was really just my aunt and uncle and 2 cousins to tell and they were all pleased.
We told some people in the pub on Friday night, they were mainly pleased but some people are so rude!! No congratulations or anything just a grunt basically!! :shrug:

X x x

I know!!! Then at the end of that week I move over to 2nd tri! Can't believe it.... Hopefully the sickness will stop around then and I'll start feeling really good :happydance:

Just a few days til your visit with dh :wohoo: you must be beyond excited!

X x x

i am, believe me! i've just hit a rut. every once in a while i get really down and insecure because of a lot of things that have happened in the past with DH and i. we're better than ever now, but sometimes it just gets the best of me. i think i've spent most of this day sulking. :cry:

that is so awesome for you SBB, you have to be super excited! i'm hoping some of the sickness goes away for you. :hugs:

Linny I see you I just came on to see if you'd posted yet!!

X x x

Aw never I think you maybe have too much time apart to dwell on things... It must be so hard being without dh all the time i'm not at all suprised a little doubt creeps in from time to time... You'll be ok hun, just put it down to a crappy day and tomorrow will be better :hugs:

X x x

Hi girls :hugs:

Thanks for all your kind words, you girls have been so wonderful and supportive :kiss:

Anyway......all is well with my little bubs :happydance: I saw the heartbeat and a peanut shaped :baby:.....SO HAPPY!!!

My ticker is spot on too 8 weeks today (which as they've dated me means I won't have a 12wk scan :nope:)

So the bleeding is called extrachorionic haemorrhage (ECH), it basically means there's an area of bleeding in the lining of the womb! Its not harmful to the :baby: and won't cause any probs with its development.

I have to rest as much as I can, no lifting or long walks. I can't even push a hoover round :)happydance: wahoo poor OH!!) and its probably gonna be there for a few more weeks!!

So there we have it, all good in the hood and Linny is a happy happy girl :thumbup:

thank you sbb :hugs: i need the support sometimes. him and i have been through a lot of which i wish we never did and i try to convince myself to look towards the future and not the past.

linny i'm so glad to hear that everything is well with :baby: i'm sure it eases your mind too. sounds OH has a lot of cooking and cleaning to do :haha:

Kel......I LOVE your B'day party pics!! They are fab, what a great idea!!

Never....oh hun, I'm sorry your having a bad day! I can't imagine how hard it must be to be apart for so long, its natural that you will have days when doubts creep in. We are here for you whenever you need us :hugs:

:hi: SBB :D

Dandy..I'm sorry your struggling with getting DH to :sex: I think men tend to feel like pieces of meat :haha: Its funny but were not asking for much off them are we?? I mean they just have to 'perform' (which is no hardship!) and thats there job done. They don't have to carry it or push it out, i don't understand the problem but my OH was the same :shrug:

Hi girls :hugs:

Thanks for all your kind words, you girls have been so wonderful and supportive :kiss:

Anyway......all is well with my little bubs :happydance: I saw the heartbeat and a peanut shaped :baby:.....SO HAPPY!!!

My ticker is spot on too 8 weeks today (which as they've dated me means I won't have a 12wk scan :nope:)

So the bleeding is called extrachorionic haemorrhage (ECH), it basically means there's an area of bleeding in the lining of the womb! Its not harmful to the :baby: and won't cause any probs with its development.

I have to rest as much as I can, no lifting or long walks. I can't even push a hoover round :)happydance: wahoo poor OH!!) and its probably gonna be there for a few more weeks!!

So there we have it, all good in the hood and Linny is a happy happy girl :thumbup:

:hugs: :thumbup: :flower:

Yeah, for Linny, OH & Peanut Baby.x.x.x.

Glad all went well Linny and keep your feet up, let Oh run round after you for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->