Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Linny that's great news!

I have never heard of them not giving you a 12 week just because they've dated you?! Bubs is tiny now and the difference at a 12 week is huge! Have you had a midwife appt yet? If you want a nuchal scan done then they do that at 12 weeks so you would need another scan... I'd speak to your midwife anyway and ask for a 12 week scan...

So pleased everything is ok :hugs:

Never I know it's easy to look back and regret things, I do it too about life in general. But those things made you what you are today and you can't change them.. So I agree, look forward to the amazing future you're going to have as a family, and forget about the past :hugs:

X x x

Awww, I'm so happy for you Linny!
Do you feel more comforted now?

SBB - You're coming along so quick!
x

I know its weird, I didn't think they'd do that. Its a shame cos OH didn't come cos he couldn't get off work. he was gonna come to the 12wk one instead!

MW on thursday so I'l ask her. If not I think we'l pay for one at 12/13 wks anyway

Thanks hun x x

Hi Becca

I feel much much better now I know why I was getting the spotting, its mad what they can see on the ultrasound!!

Plus getting out of the hoovering and heavy housework (she mentioned changing beds too :haha:) is always a bonus. Poor poor OH :happydance:

Def weird maybe they got it wrong at the hospital...

Beccaface I know I can't believe I'm almost in 2nd tri!!!

How are you getting on with the maca?

X x x

Linny - Haha, Wish my DF would do stuff, mind you, he works, I dont :p

SBB - Eeee, feels like yesterday I knew you were newly pregnant!
I'm getting on OK, they make me bork a little, but really want this baby sooo.
Also trying Soy & Green Tea LOL.
x

Oh becca i have't broken it to him yet!!!!

SBB - I think they might be right, ive even got a sheet in my maternity file now saying dating scan and what they saw! It was funny, I needed a wee soooooo bad I had to go and then drink more water. By the time I got in I needed to go badly again and when she started prodding my belly she said 'ooh your bladder is full i think you need to empty it :lol: It was funny :D

Linny - Good luck with that! I couldn't trust my DF to clean, my house would be - not nice, lets say that!
I need to hoover my front room thinking about it LOL.
x

my DH is way more clean than i am :blush: when he was here for four months last year he cooked and cleaned and did laundry while i was at work.. <3 <3

Jam: you make a good point, mornings are always better for DH, i think they say the sperm count is higher then too.

Linny: glad you found out there was nothing seriously wrong and you even got a 'get out of house cleaning' card so way to go! Poor DH but lucky you!!

Never: we're all entitled to some blue days so carry on, just dont stay blue too long.

Kel: your pics are so cute! Glad you had lots of fun.

Hi to the rest of you lovely ladies!

Sounds like a good combo of pills there becca!

See what your midwife says anyway linny you never know! It's horrible when you need to wee so badly!!

My OH has been great at trying to keep the house tidy while I've been feeling rubbish, but bless him he's not that good at it! I've spent all day having a good clear up and clean :D

X x x

Quick question if you don't mind
I'm taking this Maca - 2,000mg per day (divided) - 1,000 when I get up & another 1,000 later in the day (when I think about it)

To be honest, I'm not feeling anything here - granted, it hasn't been long (about a week), but I guess I expected massive amounts of energy & stuff and....it's not there

Is 2,000mg/day enough - should it be more - should it be all at once rather than divided?

Any & all comments and suggestions welcome

recommended dosage is 1,500mg-3,000mg per day so i think you are good on that hun. i know for most girls on here it took a few weeks to kick in, but it does. :thumbup:

Linny so glad to hear everything is good and you are RIGHT ON TARGET!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Never- I seriously don't know how you do it... I know those 4 months I was without jeff killed me- girl I give all the credit.... :) :)

SBB glad the wedding was good but ahhhhhhhhhhhhh RUBBISH to all the arses that couldn't even give you a congrats

AJ- thanks me and girlfriends had a ball in that thing.. ain't gonna tell ya what the guys did in there.. LOL LOL

okay back to BLECK WORK..............

AJ- thanks me and girlfriends had a ball in that thing.. ain't gonna tell ya what the guys did in there.. LOL LOL

I'm sure we can have a guess at what they did - typical bloke things I imagine :rofl:

x x x

Y does everything i eat make me nauseous all of a sudden? Neway, maybe its all in my head, i'm probably just symptom spotting again.

Y does everything i eat make me nauseous all of a sudden? Neway, maybe its all in my head, i'm probably just symptom spotting again.

:wacko: woohoo!! Maybe it's a symptom! I felt really sick in the 2WW!

Becca I replied to your message but 4 x 500mg tabs a day, 2 in the morning, 2 afternoon...

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->