Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

AJ.....I went of drinking tea in the 2WW, well before I tested. I thought it was the hot weather!! So, without trying to get anyones hopes up I think going off foods and feeling sick after foods is a good symptom!

Kel.....ooh I think you should show us the boys pics :happydance:

SBB...will mention to MW and if not it's have to be a private scan! I can't wait till 20 wks :winkwink:

Well broke the news to OH about the cleaning, he seems ok actually! I imagine alot of cleaning corners will be cut so perhaps I shall still do the bathroom/kitchen and leave him with the carpets and dust :dohh:

I only take 1000 mg and again with the symptom spotting, i'm eating like a cow! I'm starving every 2-3 hours.

I only take 1000 mg and again with the symptom spotting, i'm eating like a cow! I'm starving every 2-3 hours.

Hi there,How U doing today? my hubby and i have been looking into maca today on the net and have ordered some, does it work and how does it help???:thumbup:

^I know it has improved my libido and it helps with the CM too, not sure how it's helped DH cause his libido is off the chain anyway but it should improve sperm count so i'm hoping we get that benefit too, cant have too many swimmers ya know.

Even now 7 dpo *tmi* my undies still feel wet like AF is gonna start and that is not normal for me, usually i am dry the day after O until AF starts, i dont know if it is the maca or if it's a hopeful sign that i'm gonna get a sticky bean but we'll see.

^I know it has improved my libido and it helps with the CM too, not sure how it's helped DH cause his libido is off the chain anyway but it should improve sperm count so i'm hoping we get that benefit too, cant have too many swimmers ya know.

Even now 7 dpo *tmi* my undies still feel wet like AF is gonna start and that is not normal for me, usually i am dry the day after O until AF starts, i dont know if it is the maca or if it's a hopeful sign that i'm gonna get a sticky bean but we'll see.

Thank you, its so weird that we bought it today, and now its talked about on here.... How long does it take to get into ur system so u get results???:thumbup:

Thanks Never, and yes, i have to keep on the run cause he will NEVER miss or turn down the opportunity for:sex:, guess it makes TTC easier though cause he doesn't care why it happens as long as it does. As for my temps, i just hope it stays up there!! Fxd

Smithy: i'm not sure how long it takes to kick in, for me it didn't take long at all, just a few days but for others it takes a little longer. I've seen where people say it regulates them in 3 months and stuff so i guess it just depends on the person.

it took me about a month before i noticed much of a difference.

that's funny about your DH aj, guess you are lucky there :thumbup: my DH is the same way. even when we did live together for the four months we were together, i had to beat the man off with a stick! it was quite cute sometimes as no matter where we were his eyes were always stuck on me. can't wait to have those days back again! now our time consist of a little lovey dovey, lots of :sex:, more lovey dovey, and then bye bye :(

^Lol, you're not helping! I'm already itching to test, have to depend on DH and you ladies to keep me sane until Sunday, seems so far away!

well, since i haven't tested since my february cycle, haha, i am not much help to tell you not to test. :haha: i live vicariously through you! you can pay me back when i finally get to test. :blush:

^Best believe we will all give you test fever when your time comes cause we've used up all our dust, prayers, wishes, fxd and everything for you to see your DH month end, this will be as much our baby as yours!

awww :hugs: it will be like a true maca bnb baby dust prayer baby :rofl: bedazzled, of course, for kel :)

^Lol, you're not helping! I'm already itching to test, have to depend on DH and you ladies to keep me sane until Sunday, seems so far away!

HI, Its Best not to test early, Im waiting till my due date or maybe one day after. better chance of a nice strong result.. :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->