Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

^I know that's why i'm trying to wait, AF is due on Friday or Saturday so i'll be pretty confident about testing if she still hasn't shown by Sunday, that would be VERY unusual for me.

Yeah Never, i think we should each get to keep him/her on a different holiday:haha:

Dandy..I'm sorry your struggling with getting DH to :sex: I think men tend to feel like pieces of meat :haha: Its funny but were not asking for much off them are we?? I mean they just have to 'perform' (which is no hardship!) and thats there job done. They don't have to carry it or push it out, i don't understand the problem but my OH was the same :shrug:

haha i know exactly what you mean!! so im giving him a rest anyways not gonna push it this month...prob gonna be out then for this month

glad you appoint went well :) :hugs:

^LOL, its so weird to see that you've already put in Tuesday's temp! i dont know if ov has happened yet though, u might still have time to catch it this month.

^Yep, its now 2:46pm on Monday here, i'm watching the World Cup.

oh wow...i assumed it was much later than that AJ!!

:rofl: you guys are funny :)

Ah, finally i managed to have a nap so i feel better now.....i do feel kinda groggy and drunk but that's better than feeling busted.

Ok so the effects of the nap have worn off and i'm back to feeling busted again, going to bed real soon but question: is there always a dip around implantation time or do some people just have high temps the whole time?

Well, hello!!! Just wanted to pop in to say Howdy! Been working all weekend and now I get to pack to go to Six Flags....wheeeeeeee! Getting in some rollar coasters before I am not allowed...:)
So much has been going on as usual....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kel!!!!!! Hope you had a blast!

Aj you def don't need an implantation dip, not all pregnancy charts have them, there's stats on FF somewhere but I'm sure it's less than half! And loads of not pregnant charts get a dip. Your chart is looking great, really different to last month so fingers crossed!!

That sound great fun wispy - enjoy!!

Morning to everyone else :wave: :hugs:

It's a gorgeous gorgeous day here... Might do some work then come outside and paint some stuff!

X x x

Morning

welp today I finally have TRUE + OPK... and with the dip... it better be it.... looking at my chart since I SCREWED IT ALL UP.. it has been 12 days since I stopped taking the cream so we'll see

ok I know this is short but I REALLY gotta get to work

I'll talk with all later :hi:

Oooh great kell :happydance: and you :sex: yesterday! Woohoo!!

:D

X x x

good luck today linny! :hugs:

dandy, like jam too, my husband has said that before. it stinks for us because we're only together for like a week or two at a time every couple of months and when we are together i don't want to ruin it making it about babies. i was lucky i saw him twice this month that i wasn't ovulating and we could have some fun, crazy, :sex: :blush: but when i am seeing him next week i plan to do the candles, sexy outfit, toys, and stuff. DH likes to call it his exploiting my body/baby making list. :haha:

I like your thinking :flower::winkwink:

Hi girls :hugs:

Thanks for all your kind words, you girls have been so wonderful and supportive :kiss:

Anyway......all is well with my little bubs :happydance: I saw the heartbeat and a peanut shaped :baby:.....SO HAPPY!!!

My ticker is spot on too 8 weeks today (which as they've dated me means I won't have a 12wk scan :nope:)

So the bleeding is called extrachorionic haemorrhage (ECH), it basically means there's an area of bleeding in the lining of the womb! Its not harmful to the :baby: and won't cause any probs with its development.

I have to rest as much as I can, no lifting or long walks. I can't even push a hoover round :)happydance: wahoo poor OH!!) and its probably gonna be there for a few more weeks!!

So there we have it, all good in the hood and Linny is a happy happy girl :thumbup:

Yay Linny great news whoo hoo delighted that you got to see bub and heartbeat as well.

Never ahhh hun hope you are feeling better today, its only natural to feel down some times esp as you say you came through so much together.:hugs:
my DH always tells me hindsight is a great thing but there is no point worring about what ifs, we move forward and work on tomorrow :hugs:

hey how come we were both on CD5 and now Im on CD12 I think and your not LOL :shrug:

I have increased my Maca to two in the morning and two in the evening we shall see if it helps even more by regulating my OV better :thumbup:

Thanks SBB! Even if a dip was necessary i did have a bit of a dip on Sunday but i was just curious to know if all charts have some kind of dip, even like .1 degrees. I'm just taking it easy, sending up a lot of prayers for this bean and keeping faith alive that it's a sticky one. 4 more days and then i'll find out!

Dandy, you and me are the next ones on the list scheduled to test, oh the pressure!!:haha:

haha aj i might have to change my date considering FF says i havent even oved... :( your chart is looking good aj :D

I did get some bd last night so fxed Ov in the next day would be good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->