Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

whooaa quiet in here today

Dandy I am right with ya.. Don't think I will be testing on the 30th since I still haven't O'd yet either..CRAP CRAP CRAP.. I ain't getting any younger and I have to get this :bfp: sooooooonnnnn

AJ ehh screw it test.. LOL I would

^Lol, DH says i should try and hold out till at least Thursday so let's see how that works out, i'm getting impatient now though so dont know if i'll make it. Dont know if it would make sense now neway, might be to early still.

LOL I know when I got my :bfp: in March I was testing around 7 to 8DPO and everyday after til 14DPO when I finally got my digie positive.. :rofl: I was getting faint faint lines

^Lol, ya'll are not making this waiting thing easy at all! Ok......so would i have to take a FRER or would a cheapie be good enough? AF is due in 3-4 days should a cheapie be able to pick up a lil something now?

cheapie.....:rofl:

Aj you have an ebay account? I got 50 IC for $17.00 ... so I have PLENTY of cheapies for future use.. LOL and 1 digie that will not be used til I get some faint lines

Hi Girls
Am just looking into Maca as have pcos and not had a period or ov since Oct 09 !!!! :(

I've been taking Agnus Castus for a month now and nothing as yet but i am hearing very good things about Maca.

Can anyone recommend where to buy it from (uk) and is the powder form better than the tablets? How many spoons of powder do you take a day compared to the capsules?

Any help would be great girlies :D

thanking youuuu :D

Am just looking into Maca as have pcos and not had a period or ov since Oct 09 !!!!

sorry I can't help you on the Maca for the UK.. but there are plenty of gals on here that will

Aj you have an ebay account? I got 50 IC for $17.00 ... so I have PLENTY of cheapies for future use.. LOL and 1 digie that will not be used til I get some faint lines

LOOOOL! I know, i know but remember i'm new to this whole charting thing and i was kind hoping this month wold be it and then i would really only need 1 or 2 tests, if it doesn't happen this month (holding on that it WILL) then i'll look into stocking up but i'm hoping i wont have to.

LOOOOL! I know, i know but remember i'm new to this whole charting thing and i was kind hoping this month wold be it and then i would really only need 1 or 2 tests, if it doesn't happen this month (holding on that it WILL) then i'll look into stocking up but i'm hoping i wont have to.

well yeah I hope you only need 1 or 2 myself..

I just had such a POS syndrome that I would POS everytime I went to the bathroom cause I want a baby soo badly- hell I have actually POS last week a few times just hoping FF was wrong and I O'd early and just didn't pick it up... NOW THAT IS BAD.. LOL LOL LOL

^hahaha, i'm trying to resist the urge to do that, i do check my temp like hourly to see if it's gonna just plummet or something:blush: i keep wondering if AF is on the way too cause i've been feeling so......"damp" but it's been that way since O so i know it's not AF related, this is the first i've felt this way though so hopefully its a good sign.

I felt that way when I was PG.. That is good sign.... I felt like i peed my pants-

have you checked your cervix? I had LOADS of very creamy CM

My cervix is low and firm, the CM is mostly creamy but still a lil watery, i'm wondering if it's the maca cause usually i'd be just about dry like 2 days after O until AF arrives, so either i'm preggers or the maca is expecting more spermies.

Hahahaha, these forums have taken away our shame, where else would we go and talk about these things in such details? I can just imagine the look i'd get from my friends and family if i was trying to describe my CM to them. LOOOOL.

like the tip of your nose firm? i have such a hard time figuring out my actual cervix.. I cannot tell if it is open...I have to long of nails to really feel the thing

i did notice like a lil bump today that wasn't there before... I can tell that is def softer then it has been and TMI I have to get my whole finger up there to get to it but it is NOT to hard to reach

OH heck ya the stuff we talk about... LOL all my friends all have kids now and in highschool/junior high so they don't talk about this stuff.. it is more like I am gonna KILL them .. LOL I'm like thanks for encourging me.. LOL

^Ya its about like my nose, definitely firmer than around Ov when it was high and open, now its really low, like the passage is almost blocked off with this "bump".

^Ya its about like my nose, definitely firmer than around Ov when it was high and open, now its really low, like the passage is almost blocked off with this "bump".

you gots a bump too huh? it's a little tiny tiny bump..

what bump?? mine always feels firm like a nose... :/ the only bump i feel is it, its like pointed but rounded haha

Jump in Dandy, come share your TMI stuff with us.:haha:

Yeah Kel, there's definitely a bump there, around Ov it gets like inverted and is barely noticeable, its a lot bigger after Ov.

mine does too but today I noticed like a lil bump almost like a pimple or something.. it is real tiny but i can feel it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->