Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

what like right on the tip of the bump?? you have a pimple?

LOL yep my cervix has a break out going on.... going thru puberty

:rofl:

can't tell now the "thang" is up there.. LOL

it might be the opening but I just can't tell cause of my nails

I'll stick to taking temps and checking CM, i am lost when it comes to positioning. The only reason i know what the changes are like is because i'm curious and do a lot of checks while i'm having a shower......:blush:

haha cute aj, im the same...i swear it always feels the same to me...

mine always seems medium- today it has been kinda high all day though....

DAMMIT we gots some BIG ARSE thunderstorms headed this way and well DH is not home- he is out fighting crime and getting the dead beat dads tonight- raids

I always get so nervous when he is doing that cause they go into not so nice neighborhoods and you never know what you will come across

Wow there's a lot of cervix talk on here tonight :haha:

I did check mine but it always felt like it was the same!!

AJ I'd wait til 10dpo at least to test, more likely to get a better result :D

x x x

thats a scary profession he must see the bad side of mankind alot kel :) you must be a very supporting wifey :D kudos to you guys

Thanks SBB, you're the only one not encouraging me to test:haha: I'll try to hold out as long as i possibly can, if i find stuff to occupy me i may actually be able to wait until Sunday when i originally planned to test. We'll see.

haha well go to bed?? so you stop thinking about it?? haha :p then ur one day closer to testing ;)

Its too early, just 5pm here, gonna try and go to bed at about 8 tonight or so.

test test test test test test test

:rofl:

yeah he has seen alot of things . but the nite raids SCARE me.... I don't get to much sleep when he is donig that... he'll be home around 11 so it won't be in the middle of the night when they get em' while they sleep.. LOL

ok yes i dont blame you for being scared :)

what time will you get up aj if you go to bed at 8?? thats quite early isnt it

^Girl i am so tired these days if i go to bed at 8 i wont be up before 8, maybe 9!

Gonna try and listen to DH and SBB and hold off on the testing at least two more days until 10dpo. NO PROMISES!

wow ok wish i could sleep in till 8 :( my dog makes sure i wake up before that on weekends and on weekdays i have to be up at 4.45am :/

Lol good luck AJ - kell you are very naughty :haha: I say 10dpo but I'm pretty sure I started testing at 9dpo and I may have even done one at 7dpo :blush:

Right, I am exhausted and it's 1130 here so I'm off to sleep... Night girls x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->