Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

nite Boo.... talk with ya at some point tomorrow..it's Wed my FAVORITE day

hahaha, night SBB.

Yeah Dandy, being a housewife does have its perks i get to sleep in and DH's job is the best, he is on call from 7-6 but rarely leaves home that early and if he doesn't get called then he's home with me, we've had a week or 2 where he has no calls at all and we get to spend quality time together. Even when he does go out to work its often not longer than an hour so i go with him sometimes.

wow thats cool aj :) my OH has a 7.30 till 4pm job so i normally see him after i have walked the dog at about 5-5.30pm or in summer i see him when he gets home before i walk :)

Man this tiredness is abnormal, this is the first that i'm just sitting down and feel like i'd doze off and i'm not sick, that doesn't happen to me! Unless i go to bed like at 3 or 4 and get up at 7 or 8, then i drag thru the day, have a throbbing headache and sniffles at bedtime and then i may fall asleep but i dont feel sick now, just super tired. Something is up.

^hahaha, well i dont feel like going out now, the hubby has to go out early in the morning, not sure how long he'll be away so i'll have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to get a test which means no testing before Thursday morning so i'm being forced to stick it out.

drats haha good sign

so basically from what i understand pregnancy symptoms are anything or any changes you notice that are not normal for you :)

sounds like your on the mark then

^Well i'm confident i did all i could this cycle and i've said a lot of prayers this time around so like i said before, keeping hope alive and claiming my bean this month; been having mild cramping in my abdomen and back though so that makes me wonder "am i gearing up for AF or what" but i'm staying positive! Not even gonna think about AF, just that i wont see her for at least 9 months more!

Hey, where did Kel disappear to?

How long does your cycle normally last Dandy?

dunno :shrug: since ive been off the pill its been 2 months so...56 days? but last time it was over 3 months...so i have no reall idea when Ov will hit...am hoping the vitex will help if not im trying the maca :)

^Ya maybe she did. How long were you on the pill? I was on BC on and off for about 2 years, i was so scared it would mess me up i didn't want to stick to it, i stopped taking it last August so most of it would be out my system by the time i started TTCing in January, dont remember when my cycle finally went back to normal although it wasn't too badly off the first few months. I've just been keeping track of my cycle and avoiding the fertile week to prevent pregnancy, that's what i plan to keep doing after i get my LO. Now i'm counting days again but for the opposite reason.:winkwink:

yep

I was on it from when i was 18 to last october when i was 23 so 5 years :/ and i was ok with a cycle being 56 days if it stayed that way but it seems to have lost all regularity atm

yeah i dont know if ill go back on it
I'll just keep going till we've had the 2 bubs we want and then get OH to have a vascectomy thingy or ill threaten him with more kids haha

^Looool, if he's like my DH he'll enjoy the prospect, keeps talking about his personal football team of children....SOOOOO not happening. I have a friend who was on it faithfully for 5 or 6 years, never missed a day and when she stopped it took her 6 years to get pregnant but then she had 2 kids one behind the other, on the other hand my mom was on it 5 years between me and my older bro and as soon as she stopped, there i was!

yes i guess it depends on the person it can affect some pple more than others...I hope it doesnt take my 6 years to get pg :( I kinda wanted it to happen when i came off in Oct you know by "accident" lol but nope not meant to be

here I am checking in one more time.. I GOTTA get to bed... I have to wake up at 3:30am to head to the office tomorrow

WED MY MOST UN FAVORITE day of the week :( :lol:

you ladies have a great nite chit chatting :)

Well as long as you Ov and can pinpoint when it happens you have a chance of catching the bean and you're still young so not time to despair yet!

Nite Kel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->