Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I know i want a bub before im 30 but OH is 27 this year so would like to give him one before he's 30

^Ya, i want to have both before i'm 30, i'm 24 now, DH will be 30 in October, not sure how long i'd want to wait between children, maybe 3 years? But let me have this one first, then i can think about another one. Lol.

i would like mine within maybe 1 to 2 years of each other :) im 24 too!!! whens your bday?

closeish to mine in march 17 :) It would be cool if we could be pg at the same time...which means if you are...i better work on it haha ;)

Ya we're just a month apart! would be cool if the LOs were a month or less apart too.

Well on a hopeful note, my boobs had pretty much returned to normal yesterday and the day before, no more tenderness but the tenderness is back today....hopefully i'm not symptom spotting in vain.

haha yes lets hope :) I think im on the alert for the slightest change for any signs of me just Oving lol

I really think maca would help you, maybe not immediately but in 3 months or so. Maybe the thing you're taking now will do the trick though (vitex you said?) and you wont need maca at all.

yes vitex...well ill continue on it till after my trip to Las vegas then i might look at buying the maca when i get home :)

I'm wondering if i should continue taking maca after i get a BFP or stop? i want to know how many of you preggy ladies are still taking it (although it seems only me and dandy are awake now:haha:) but tell me later.

haha...wow i just noticed you have my name on your siggy :blush: shucks :hugs:

Why am i starving every 2-3 hours.....well on the bright side, i've put on 5 lbs since Ov!! I've been eating like crazy and i'm underweight so i'm happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->