Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

lol your funny your symptoms are sounding promising

Ive finished work now so im heading to get my hair done now have a good night AJ :hugs:

Well, I am in Atlanta and tomorrow we go to Six Flags....wooohoooo! I am so excited to say that we got back the results from DH's SA:
Count: 41 million (double what the average is) HOORAY!!

Not sure of the other exact numbers but the Dr said that the morphology was good but the motility was sluggish. We have sleepy sperms...:sleep::haha:

The dr. suggested my DH take Fertility Blend Vitamins to pump up the swimmers. He said we should be able to get preggers within the next 4 months..but only if my body is functioning as it should. Although my cycles are definately back to normal and not near as long. I'm down from 8 days to 5 days. I am really happy and it has made me much more "fiesty"..:flasher:

I'm gearing up the eggies, just a few more days and it's olympic :sex: time!!!

Sorry I've not been on here and not kept up with everybody! I'll be back on more next week....BIG HUGS!!!!!

That's good to hear Wispy! Hopefully you can get things rolling now

Well, I am in Atlanta and tomorrow we go to Six Flags....wooohoooo! I am so excited to say that we got back the results from DH's SA:
Count: 41 million (double what the average is) HOORAY!!

Not sure of the other exact numbers but the Dr said that the morphology was good but the motility was sluggish. We have sleepy sperms...:sleep::haha:

The dr. suggested my DH take Fertility Blend Vitamins to pump up the swimmers. He said we should be able to get preggers within the next 4 months..but only if my body is functioning as it should. Although my cycles are definately back to normal and not near as long. I'm down from 8 days to 5 days. I am really happy and it has made me much more "fiesty"..:flasher:

I'm gearing up the eggies, just a few more days and it's olympic :sex: time!!!

Sorry I've not been on here and not kept up with everybody! I'll be back on more next week....BIG HUGS!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: YAYAYAYA:happydance::happydance:

That is super exciting! Have a super fun rest of the week and we look forward to seeing you when you come back!!

yay wispy thats an awesome amount of little swimmers :) you will catch that eggie in no time!!

Morning girls! Early morning kell! :(

Wow dandy and aj you have been v chatty! Aj in answer to your maca question I stopped when I got my bfp...

Wispy that's great news! Your dh can improve the morphology I think with vits, diets and exercise definitely... If it's at a point where he needs to improve it... Great news though :D

Morning everyone else... Where is welshie :shrug:

X x x

Hey SBB!!!! :hi:

I know those two were jibajabbers last nite :rofl:

Wispy AWESOME news about DH.. have a great time in GA

where is Welshie, Sparkle, Linny, TTC, Never (she never posted yesterday) Delia, Celtic............. our everyday poster are disappearing :(

ok off to dry my hair...

TTYL

Hi Girls
Am just looking into Maca as have pcos and not had a period or ov since Oct 09 !!!! :(

I've been taking Agnus Castus for a month now and nothing as yet but i am hearing very good things about Maca.

Can anyone recommend where to buy it from (uk) and is the powder form better than the tablets? How many spoons of powder do you take a day compared to the capsules?

Any help would be great girlies :D

thanking youuuu :D

Can anyone help please girls? Tried reading back through the pages but 400+ is just sooooo many :dohh:

Sorry hun missed your post before, www.creative-nature.co.uk or amazon. Must be organic! I took 2000mg/day ... Tablets not powder....

How long have you been ttc? Have docs suggested clomid to get you ovulating?

X x x

Hi girls :thumbup:

Popped on to stalk AJ's chart......but of course she will prob still be :sleep:

WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Oh and I stopped maca soon as I found out I was pregnant :flower:

Wispy...great news about DH's :spermy:

:hi: SBB, Kel and Dandy

Now where's Sparkle???? :hugs:

Rach I got maca tabs same place as SBB. I took between 3-4 tabs per day (am only) which is 1500 -2000mg!

Good luck hun x

LINNY!!!!! hey ya bub..............how ya feeling?

OMG I forgot to take my Maca today CRAP... I gotta do it when I get home...

Hey kel!

I'm feeling not bad thanks hun, how are you?

Got a day off work, the sun is shining and I'm going out for lunch with my VERY preggo friend so today is a good day :D

Now lets hope I actually manage to eat something substantial! Ive actually lost weight how bizzare!

Right must go x x

Sorry hun missed your post before, www.creative-nature.co.uk or amazon. Must be organic! I took 2000mg/day ... Tablets not powder....

How long have you been ttc? Have docs suggested clomid to get you ovulating?

X x x

:hugs: Thanks hun

Will check out creative-nature.co.uk :thumbup:

We've been ttc since Oct 09. Came off the pill in Oct, had a bleed for one day then nothing. nada. zip!

Been backwards and forwards to the docs and even had an ultrasound, which showed up pcos. Obviously i said as it was diagnosed years ago! :dohh:
So am waiting for a gynae appt in AUG! :wacko: They wont prescribe anything before then so i just have to wait.
Been on Agnus Castus but dont really feel like its doing anything for me and am going to give Maca a try and i really like the sound of its benefits. Also going to get DB to take it as hecould do with some extra energy. lol

Howdy to everyone btw :happydance:

Also hun, you said must be organic but the tablet form on creative-nature dont say organic but the power is ?

Had a look at amazon and have the brand Swanson.. anyone tried these?

xx

Hmmm the ones I got from creative were def organic as it said on the label, perhaps they've changed them... I haven't heard of the other brand but as long as they're organic any should do the trick...

That's a long time to have no AF, must be driving you a bit crazy now! I have heard vit c can help... Hope you get it sorted soon anyway...

X x x

hey SBB did you see??? :winkwink: :lol:

and that was 2 and 1/2 hours prior to normal time

Yeh I know hun I meant to ask if you'd adjusted it....

Woohoo I think that might be it!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"