Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

well good morning ladies..

:( :( :( :( did ya see...............

anyhoo the toe is not broke but def jammed-it is so black and blue and swollen... I can bend it but not by much

Welsh I hope your eggie is makin' its way down and gets all be-dazzled up.. whoot whoot and you get a SUPER STICKER...lol

ETA- Welsh already stalked me- it's def not on implant drop.. no way- that would be one hell of a ride for the thing... 8 days.. nahhhhhh...... remember hubby was gone last Sunday thru Thurs ....it's ok sweetie... :hugs: this has been my life for 19 years why would anything change? lol

SBB have fun driving all over the place today- guess what's it doing here again? RAIN and another 6 inches, these poor people in the flooding areas can't take it anymore

well off to get my work out to my gals.. TWEL

:hi: Kell!

Ok, I've just got home and immediately stalked :hugs: that's quite a big drop, and if I was you I'd totally assume that was me out, for the sake of my sanity and so I wouldn't be too disappointed if AF comes...

But... I am with Welsh and remaining hopeful! Just have a look through the pregnancy charts on FF https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/index.php?st=10 and see how many of the charts have a huge temp drop around 9DPO. Some stay above the cover line and some are well under.... :happydance:

I'm sure it doesn't mean you're out hun.. I really hope not x x x x

:hugs:

yeah I know :cry: :cry: but I still think that HUGE temp rise had to do with me and my "few" brews on Saturday LOL I gotta to come up with some kind of excuse LOL

how is your day going?

Well I'm gonna keep up the PMA for you!! :hugs:

My day is ok, been driving around all day and I'm totally knackered now! But I need to do some more work... :shrug:

How's your day? How's the toe? Ouch!!

x x x

UGH I hate driving around.. it tires me out too.....

thanks for the PMA.... LOL still gonna test this week though :)

toe is YUCKO.... turning blacker as the day goes on.. Jeff said this morning, that's it you are going to the ER.. I said NO, there is nothing they can do for a broken toe... LOL

BTW the car situtation, they towed it yesterday, even the driver couldn't get it to start, the shop called Jeff earlier today and said the car started right up for them.. WTF???? grrrr

Damn it I've had cars like that before! I guess there isn't anything the ER can do, you just need to be careful on it!

Let me know when you test!! :yipee:

x x x x

SBB my maca caaaaaaame :)
Still no conceive plus though. . . so we just bought some instead! :wacko:

kelster823 - I hope your toe gets better sweet O:)

xx

Yipppeeeeeeeee Maaybe! :yipee:

Make sure you don't take it at night! Take it morning/early afternoon...

x x x x

Hiya Girls:wave:

Aww Kel...SBB has already said it...we'll look after the PMA for you sweets...she's also dead right about the ff charts in the gallery....hang in there:hugs:

SBB...Glad you've had a productive day hun:thumbup: Did you find out about your clomid tablets hun?:hugs:

Maaybe....Hope it brings you luck hun!

xxx:hugs:xxx

Hi hun :hi: !!

Yeh I re-read the packet and it says take 5 tablets, but also says days 5-10 inclusive - so they've just not realised that 5-10 inclusive is actually 6 tablets! :dohh:

Did you make it to the gym in the end?! I'm trying to find a gym related smiley but all I can find is bodybuilder and it really doesn't look like a bodybuilder lol!!! :bodyb:

x x x

No I didn't hun in all honesty. I wanted to go but the pain in my tum keeps coming and going and when it's here it's horrid. I checked my ipod battery and it was flat as well so that was that I'm afraid. I did take Poppy out for an hour walk thou bless her...she loves it in the woods:lol:

So are you taking a tablet tonight then? I thought the other schedule that people use is 3-7...which is only 5....don't want you overdosing babe....you're ovaries will be zinging all over the place:lol::hugs:

No I've had 5 so that's it... Seriously overdose can result in ovary overstimulation and that can kill you apparently which is a bit scary!! People on the clomid club thread only take them for 5 days...
Taken the estrogen tonight which is meant to help make CM as the clomid dries it up!

Well at least you took Poppy out which is just as good as the gym! I defo wouldn't go if the iPod was flat!!

X x x

I'm glad you're only taking 5 hun:hugs: I do actually have 2 friends on here that have taken clomid and had ovarian hyperstimulation not good at all babes:nope:
On a plus note thou the one has just had a little girl and the other has just found out she's preggo:thumbup:
Hope the clomid does the trick for you sweets:hugs:

Right I'm off to drag my wonderful hubby up the stairs:winkwink:
Forgot to mention that I done some research on endometrium thickness and found 3 clinical studies looking at the relationship between endometrium thickness at egg retrieval and preganacy rates in IVF patients. The group that done best were the ones with a lining thickness of equal to or greater than
16mm.....silly sonographer:dohh:.....I could of let my eggy go without even trying to catch it:hissy:

Oh dear I really hope that doesn't happen to me! The hyper bit not the preggo bit obviously!

Have fun Hun, I dragged OH to bed earlier lol!! catch up tomorrow x x x

Morning Girls:wave:

How are we all today?

SBB...I'm so sorry hun...that was really insensitive of me last night mentioning my friends...I didn't mean for it to be:hugs: I'm sure it won't happen to you hun....but I hope the preggo bit definately does:winkwink::hugs:

I would go about my chart stalking duties but I'm the only one on here....so much for enjoying my
lie-ins whilst my Pickle is away:dohh:
Well I was hoping for a rise this morning but instead got quite a big drop....I don't usually get ovulation dips so not really sure what's going on tbh. I guess it won't hurt to cross my fingers and hope for a super-duper rise tomorrow:dohh:

I'm going out with my best friend today for tea/coffee...shopping....lunch....more shopping....and who knows we may even reach dinner:haha::cloud9:
Hope you all have good days to...big hugs and love:kiss::flow::kiss:

Hun I didn't think you were being insensitive at all - don't be silly!! :hugs: I know it's a risk and I decided to take the Clomid anyway so I just have to keep my fingers crossed nothing bad happens and I get my BFP and never have to take it again!!

Your drop is fine, on 3/4 of your charts you've had a little drop at ovulation, also it looks like a bigger drop but only because there aren't any high temps on there yet to put it into proportion... so wait and see what tomorrows temp is - I'll be stalking!! :hugs:

Kell- please can you adjust your life to UK time, Welsh and I need to stalk in the mornings and who knows what will happen if we don't get our fix!!!

Welsh have a lovely day today, it sounds fab :hugs:

x x x

morning ladies.... yep up just a TAD bit earlier today. I had to pee sooooooooo bad and it was a half an hour befoer I had to get up so I said F it and take my temps...

I swear I just don't know what's going on (temp wise).. AND I took an HPT last night- YES I BROKE DOWN and just what I thought BF'FARKING"N.. I am done taking them until I TRULY feel preggos, like the last time.....

ANYHOOOOOOOOOOOO Welsh have a wonderful day shopping with your friend and lets hope we are getting a temp rise outta you :)

SBB- sorry hun no can do on the adjusting to UK time...lol but I do wake up a lot during the nite, to much worrying about taking my temps... crazy

ok off to get my coffee and start working :)

HAVE A FAB DAY LADIES :hugs:

Hi Kell!

I'm just going out of the door for my acupuncture - but your chart is looking good - nice little rise today! Didn't you say you were going to test again today?!

EDIT: Sorry you were typing at the same time - sorry it was a BFN :hugs: it's still early though... I'm still hopeful!

x x x x

read above ^^^^^^ lol.. have a great time at acupunture.. YUCKO NEEDLES!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"