Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

also, are y'all using powder or capsules? i've heard powder doesn't taste too pleasant but it kicks in earlier.. not sure which to try!

Kell get up and POAS again!!!!!

I see something, esp if I invert it, you have to poas again this morning and get a good clear piccy and post it - OMG how exciting! I am keeping everything crossed :hugs: please let it be BFP!

Lol I looked on the thread on the phone and I saw 'okay do you see something?' and I literally jumped out of bed to turn my computer on and look properly!!

Mamaxm I use the capsules, Kell uses the powder, if you can disguise the taste then I think the powder is ok. The capsules are only powder in a capsule anyway but I guess it might get into your system quicker in the powder...

It may help regulate your cycle, B vits are also meant to lengthen LP - how long is yours hun?

EDIT: Mamaxm your chart is looking great! That looks like a fab implantation dip AND implantation bleeding!

x x x

hey morning................:( NOPE BFN............... guess that test was messing with my head,,, not to mention my temp dropped a tad bit..... oh well onto the next cycle......

:rofl: you jumped outta bed now that is funny................hey now I know how to get your ass outta bed sooner

oh no :hugs: are you absolutely sure? Have you held it up to a bulb and stared at it for at least ten minutes?!

When I got those +ves last month I found FMU wasn't actually the best and the lines were better later in the day...

I am still hopeful :hugs: your temp drop is teeny... You ok hun :cry:?

How long is LP normally?

x x x

yeah I am ok.. :hugs: I am ABSOLUTELY SURE

pic to prove it https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7609620.html

I'll try again later today like you said.... but I gotta make sure I don't drink a lot :lol:

not sure how long my LP is, this will be my first time knowing for sure.. I just never kept up with it before.. I pretty sure it's around 14.... I never pay any attention to it til now- now that I TRULY want to have a bam-bee-nooooooo LOL

enough about me how is your day going? what you up to today? do you guys celebrate Easter this Sunday?

I have off tomorrow for Good Friday and it is suppose to be in the 70's w/ sunshine WOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Ok, I can't really see a line on that, if I invert it there could be something there but it's v small - do a pic of the next one and lets see that... Yep try not to drink too much!

Well at least if you do get the :witch: we know you don't have a luteal phase defect!

Yep we have easter this weekend, I'm hoping I ovulate Sunday because then it would be an easter egg lol!! And due xmas day - all these holidays!

Wow a bit of sunshine would be lovely! I want to do a bit of work in the garden cos it got trashed when we did our bathroom up - but I also want to work on a couple of bits for my house - I am making a piece of artwork that I thought of when I was driving around all day, and I also want to make a light! But they will both take ages so long weekend is great!

What are you going to do in the sunshine?

x x x

you are to cute thinking you see a line for me... :hugs:

oh a POPPIE EASTER EGGIE that would be wonderful.....

artwork,, what kind of artwork? I love to draw but I so have to be in the mood to do it.....

hmmm tomorrow,,, probably take the dogs to the park, then we are heading over to our friends house so DH can play some cards and i can just chit chat with my dear friend.. LOL they are 1 of the 3 from our graduting class that got married... so I have known her hubby since 5th and her since 7th grade... and my DH and I have known each other since 7th grade as well... but didn't start dating til AFTER highschool

I wanna see a photo of your artwork when it is done ok...

Ahhh that's nice you've all known each other so long!

Yeh it's not really a drawing, my mum and 2 sisters are brilliant at drawing/painting but not me so much - it's going to be either the words of a poem or song lyrics - I'm not sure yet! But once it's done I'll defo post a piccie for you. Knowing me I'll never actually get it finished (or even started!)

My PBF (pregnant best friend) is having her baby in June and I want to make a similar thing for her baby... with like a nursery rhyme or something on...

x x x x

that sounds like a WONDERFUL gift to give to your Best Friend!!!!

I'll keep buggin ya to finish and post a pic for me LOL

lol thats the only way I'll get it done!

Have you poas again yet? Hurry up I'm dying to know!!

x x x

lol thats the only way I'll get it done!

Have you poas again yet? Hurry up I'm dying to know!!

x x x

LOL noooooooo I had three cups of coffee this morning.. but the worst thing- this must be a REALLY BAD DANG APRIL FOOLS JOKE.... the friggin line got a tad darker then this morning

I don't get it.. i scanned a test I took last week, yesterday, and this morning-and look
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7609618.html

this one also is from this morning
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7609631.html

the on one top is this morning, middle one is yesterday and he bottom is last weeks.. see if all are evaps then WHY NO color on the invert photo?
it is driving me CRAZY and INSANE

I GUESS EVAP LINES can be inverted :cry: :cry: :rofl:

Ok, I see a faint line on top one, defo line on middle, nothing on the bottom one. I inverted it and it's the same...

If I tilt my screen I think I can see a line on the second piccy too....

GO POAS SOON!!!!!!! I need immediate update once you've done it!!!

I don't think they're evaps because there's nothing on the one from last week?

x x x x x

I'm going out now but gonna be checking my phone for updates!! :hugs:

I don't think they're evaps because there's nothing on the one from last week?
seeeeeeeeeeee that is what I don't get UGH UGH UGH... I gotta wait til at least 1pm here and it's going on 11am...

have fun where ever you are heading.... :)

Have you done it yet? Have you have you have you??? :rofl:

X x x

YES I HAVE and once again BFN...... maybe a chemical like you? I just can't explain it and I think I am done doing that.. LOL LOL LOL LOL

no more tests until POSSIBLY next week if SHE does not show

in the mean time, since this is my FRIDAY, it's beautiful outside, and I am having a TRULY CRAPPY day with work... I think I got the shita end of the work today..

Jeff and I are gonna go out and have some brews and RELAX.............

how is your day going

Bloody hell... Sorry Hun :hugs:
Well I'm hoping it's just a little early and there's not enough hgc yet.... :hugs:

I'm just chilling now with OH having a little snack and watching some tv!

Have a lovely night and keep me updated x x x

OH BLOODY HELL is right....
blahhhhh

enjoy your time with OH... I will tonight with mine..

ps I have been telling mine all about us and our convos.. he thinks it cute :)

ps.. this last test I took.. it's been over 2 hrs NO LINE at all... not like the one from this morning- a line showed at least an hour after I took it...

Ahhh I told my OH too I was excited cos I thought you might get your bfp! He always says 'are you on that blog again?' and I have to explain it's a forum, not a blog!

The thing with the test is it wasn't good wee lol so in a couple more days if AF hasn't arrived, hopefully it will be a bfp!!

X x x

ha ha ha a BLOG.. how cute.... LOL

yeah maybe coffee wee or something... LOL I was talking with my best friend and she got to false negatives with her second daughter.. it took her two weeks to get a +....

See, you're not out yet! I've started my picture thing, just painting up a frame now! I'm scared you'll tell me off if I don't do it :rofl:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->