Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Well, I've been poked with a few needles! One in my tummy really hurt! The rest are fine some of them I can't even feel!

She said she's working on getting my blood ready etc for ovulation - god knows how it works but I'll give anything a try lol!

How's your day going Kell?

x x x

that sound VERY interesting, but I give you credit girl.. I just couldn't do it.. :lol:

so far so good but it's still early; only 10am .... raining cats and dogs here once again, horrible living on the east coast close to the ocean, we get these nasty coastal storms, with high winds and lots of rain

Damn I hope it clears up... I have to go out again now in the crappy rain :rain:

Catch up later x x x

Yuck it's horrible outside!

But, we live by a deer park, there's a smallish road through it and I love driving through - today there were loads of huge deers and reindeers (I think!) with MASSIVE furry antlers all right next to the road, and they all cross the road together in front of all the cars - they are soooo cute! It always makes my day driving through there... :p

How you doing Kel? Have you had any more symptoms? :shrug:

Welsh hope you're enjoying your girly day out! :hugs:

Haven't heard from everyone else for a while - where are you all?!

x x x

hi hun... that sounds so cute!!! we have deer but not in my neighborhood.... to populated with houses... but my mom's house always has a bunch out back !!

nope no symptons at all.. just still creamy CM and my cervix seems a tad bit medium more or less and kinda soft,and I know TMI but I seem wet lately, liked I peed my pants... but I am not gettng my hopes up this round.. sorry just can't have PMA :)

feeling down, I thinks it's the weather too..

ETA- I just bought some pre-seed for the next go around.. LOL I don't seem to get that much EWCM, in fact I didn't see ANY of it at all

Hey Hun, sorry I meant to reply hour ago but got sidetracked and had to do loads of wrk tonight...

I don't blame you for feeling down, the whole cycle is coming to it's conclusion and it's like you've put on loads of work and effort and now is crunch time and obviously you're not feeling positive... I feel like it every cycle and I've been at this a
hell of a lot less time than you!

I am remaining hopeful, creamy CM and feeling like you've wet yourself lol are symptoms so you just never know....

Preseed is meant to be great, I've got conceive plus... I used to have ewcm but didn't really get any last cycle? And I took EPO which is meant to give you loads?!

Anyway Hun I hope you're feeling better, stalk ya tomorrow x x x x

aww thnx sweetie :hugs: just keep plugging away is all...

NP on getting back.. I was busy, you were busy, it's all good :lol:

I am actually heading to bed now, you know tomorrow is up at 3:30am day YUCKO!!! so we'll see what my temp is at that time...

TTYT.. and you'll get to stalk me early tomorrow LOL

It looks good Hun! Temp hardly down at all given you had to get up so friggin early!!

Woohoo!

I only just got up, it's 9.45 - I'm so bad! I just can't get out of bed in the morning!!

X x x

Welshie honey what's happening? I am hoping for a big temp rise tomorrow from you! :hugs:

How was your day yesterday?

x x x

It looks good Hun! Temp hardly down at all given you had to get up so friggin early!!

Woohoo!

I only just got up, it's 9.45 - I'm so bad! I just can't get out of bed in the morning!!

X x x

well aren't you just the lucky gal... 9:45- I haven't seen that time in a LONG time........

where on FF can I find the place where I can compare my temps if I were to get up at the same time? I looked this morning but couldn't find it.. grrrr I just want to see what it would say if I did get up at my normal time......

ENJOY your day------ won't be on much since I am in the office :(

Welsh---- CHECK IN------ we are wondering what's up :shrug: and how you are feeling.....

TTYL

Hi kell, Do you meant the adjuster? Its not on FF but here you go:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I did it that you took it at 3.30 and you normally take it at 7, it came up with 98.29.... :wacko:

I have no idea how accurate this thing is since it knows nothing else about you!! But I do think it would be higher later in the morning :shrug:

x x x

THNXS sweetie... I usually take it around 6:05-6:15am.. and that is telling me it would of been like 98.14 and I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW that is wrong.. LOL

how was your day?

my commute home was HELL.......... people just don't know how to drive and also BIG TRUCKS do not belong in the left lane (right lane for you though :rofl: )...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Lol I totally agree about the big trucks!!
My day was good thanks hun, didn't get enough work done as usual!

Let's see what your temp does in the morning hey.... :shrug:

I want to ovulate already! I know I normally have to wait forever but I just want to know if the clomid has worked!!

X x x

Lol I totally agree about the big trucks!!
My day was good thanks hun, didn't get enough work done as usual!

Let's see what your temp does in the morning hey.... :shrug:

I want to ovulate already! I know I normally have to wait forever but I just want to know if the clomid has worked!!

X x x

now why did you not get enough work done??? hmmmmmmm you playing around on BnB??? lol

yep gotta wait til the am

ok so you on CD12, I'll give it 2 more days and you should have the BIG O and you have been :sex: right???????????? well you better be... lol

I SOOOOOO HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH.... a lil bug-a-boo.. someone in this thread has to get a lil sticky bean cause I sure know it's not me :( lol

I still have hope for you yet! I'm doing the PMA for you!

I'd love it if this was my month, I'm a bit worried cos I've told myself it IS my month and I'm convinced so I'm going to be very upset if it's not...

And erm yes, I may have been on b&b a little! But also had to go to my mums which took ages!

I think I'll ov more like CD17 as that's 7 days after the last clomid... Yep been :sex: gonna jump on him tonight too!

That's funny you said a little bug a boo, my nickname is boo!

X x x

ok that's sounds right then- 7 days after the last clomid..... ok I'll go with you at CD17.. that's not to far away

ooohhh have fun tonight.. ::: wink wink :::

LOL I'll be sleeping away, I don't sleep very good the night before I have to go in to the office.. I don't want my alarm to go off and wake the DH, so I am up like every hour.. and it didn't help the dogs wanted to go out at 1:00am.... thankfully we have a sliding glass door in our bedroom, so i just let them out (fenced in backyard )

I'd love it if this was my month, I'm a bit worried cos I've told myself it IS my month and I'm convinced so I'm going to be very upset if it's not
now now, don't get upset remember PMA PMA PMA.. you got a dazzled up one last cycle... so your chances are VERY GOOD!!!!! :happydance:

ok off to order some Chinese food for din din... just don't feel like cooking tonight

Thanks Hun, I love 'dazzled up'!

Mmmmm Chinese sounds yummy - I love the seaweed (although it's not even seaweed really!!)

Hope you get a better night sleep tonight, catch up tomorrow :hugs:

x x x
x x x

okey dokey TTYL...

I forgot about the Boo part... that is funny-------had no clue but I do now!!!!

seaweed EEEWWWWWW :rofl: ...... I am getting some General Tso Shrimp....

okay do you see something??? now mind you this was a few hours AFTER I took this today and my wee wasn't the best it could be after drinking two large bottles of water at work and peeing before I left work, so I was working on maybe an hour of holding it in

PLEASE BE HONEST.. which I know you will cause you guys rock :hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7609614.html

cause when I invert it I see a line also.... maybe it's just my imagination but I am also NOT getting my hopes up either....

hi girls! planning on trying maca if this cycle doesn't work out! i'll know in three days, have a feeling the mean ole witch is going to show, boo. but i am very excited about maca! do you think it would help with a short lp? that's my main issue, but i'm not sure if progesterone creams are the best option for me, they seem a bit harsh.
btw, kelster, i can DEF see a line when i tilt the screen! :happydance: but the only thing that's stopping me from telling you to go and buy some diapers and throw out your booze is that shadow from the little holes in the test where the line is... but i think if it was the shadow the line would be thicker, so hooray! :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->