Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

See, you're not out yet! I've started my picture thing, just painting up a frame now! I'm scared you'll tell me off if I don't do it :rofl:

X x x

nooo I won't tell you off but I will keep on your butt about it... LOL

Hi kell! How was your night? I want to see today's temp!

X x x

Welsh where are you Hun - you've disappeared again!

X x x

Temp is still looking good Hun!

X x x

good morning SBB!!!!!!

yeah still up but like I said I am not getting my hopes up.....

your temps are look good, you happy with them?

Had a nice evening, stopped at the local club my DH belongs to, then headed to the diner for some din din and was home before 9......

hubby was telling me yesterday a guy he works with was asking yesterday how everything was going with us and that we are in their prayers and they pray for us every week..... IT TOUCHED MY HEART ..... they too also had a time of getting pregnant.. she had her first at 42 or 43 and he was 48 at the time...

so I hope you are having a great day... not quite sure what I am up to today, all I know is I am gonna ENJOY this BEAUTIFUL weather

yeah WELSH AND BELLA are MIA again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah that's really sweet of them, I kind of get disillusioned sometimes thinking this world is full of scum and criminals but there are many many lovely people and let's just hope we have more babies than the bad people so good people can rule!!

My temps are ok, just nothin happening yet. -OPK today :nope: so hoping that it will be positive tomorrow! If not maybe the clomid hasn't worked....

Our weather is really crappy, I'm just going out to get some bits for my 'art' piece... Lol it's not even art at all but you know what I mean! So I should have finished it by tomorrow hopefully then I'll post a piccie for you....

So 13dpo today, and the witch could show any day now.. I soooooo hope she stays away, if she's not there by 15dpo you have to test again!

X x x
X x x

My temps are ok, just nothin happening yet. -OPK today so hoping that it will be positive tomorrow! If not maybe the clomid hasn't worked....

crap crap crap... well here's crossing my fingers you get a +++++ soon!!!!! it's a horrible feeling when you have invested every once of your engery into something and it lets you down.... don't give up hope on the Clomid.. :hugs:

yeah she could show any day, but with this being my FIRST time charting, like I said I am not sure on how long my LP is..... but thinking back, all my symptons, frigin AF would show bout a week and a half later.....

ewww sorry it's crappy out there...... when I am tellin ya it is beautiful.... wow... yesterday was 74 degrees and sunny.. birds chripping, grass getting greener each day, flowers are blooming....

I can't WAIT to see the pics of your art work :)

ps I bought some IC this morning, 50 test strips for $17.00 on ebay.. LOL

Hiya Lovelys....:hi::hugs::wave:

Sorry....wow what a couple of days....and you guys have been lil chatterboxes....I've just read thru 4pages to catch up:lol:

SBB...I hope you get that positive opk soon sweets:hugs: I've been stalking and it's gotta be just around the corner for you now:hugs:

Kel....What is going on with these tests Lovely???....I could definately see lines on the pic where you had three tests lined up. I've been stalking and your chart still looks good....holding onto a worldful of PMA for you sweets. :hugs:

Well Tuesday was a fab day out with my best friend. I left the house at 9:45 and didn't return until 12hrs later....:shock::haha:
Wednesday and Thursday have been hellish in work....really busy and everyone has seemed as thou they've got problems I didn't get home till almost 8 last night...we had hoped to go to the cinema but it was too late after dinner:growlmad:

As for the :wacko: chart....your guess is as good as mine girls....truly loopy! it's so frustrating and at times I wish I knew nothing about the 2cm follicle....what's going on in there??!! One of my close friends in work has another friend that has been ttc for years and she has recently gone under a new gyne and can't sing his praises highly enough.....My friend is going to find out his name and then I'm going to request to be reffered to him:thumbup:

Hope you're all having a fab good friday....I'm all excited cos our Pickle is coming home tomorrow!:yipee::wohoo:

Oooh I almost forgot....I do have some more encouraging maca news....I hope she doesn't mind me saying but someone that use to post in here but ended up stopping maca just before O has their bfp:yipee:

Big Hugs and Love xxxx:hugs:xxxxx

Yay :hi: Welsh!!

I stalked your chart this morning hun hoping to see a rise but no :nope: you must be going nuts :hugs:
Glad you had a lovely day out with your friend and hope it took your mind off things a bit!

Hope you can get referred to that gyne :p

Who got their BFP?! :happydance:

Kell the bloody shop has stopped selling the letters that I need so I've had to get something else which was a bit of a compromise! So it might not be finished tomorrow now... Dang it!! (as you would say lol!) :dohh:

x x x

Morning Lovelys:hi:

It was a fab day with my friend hun, and certainly did help to take my mind off of things:thumbup: She's moving down to somerset in August for her and her hubby to start their GP training so I plan on getting lots of girly time before then:winkwink:

Well the temp is in....up by 0.25 of a degree.....wanna go to bed now so I can take tomorrow's:dohh::rofl:....really hoping that this is it...what does my fave stalkers think?

SBB...Hope you manage to get your artwork done....I wanna see pics to:winkwink:
Hoping for a rise for you lovely...and the big O....it would be fab to share a tww together:hugs:....hope our Ovaries are listening:lol:
Where abouts in the UK are you hun?

Kel....I'm desperate to see where that temp is going to go sweets....hope it's onwards and upwards:hugs: When are you next testing?

Hope you girls have a fab day:hugs:

Morning ladies!!
Welsh I stalked you chart before I read your post and was v pleased to see that rise! Let's hope it's up again tomorrow...

My opk was -ve again today :cry: so tomorrow will be last day for it to be +ve to give me O 7 days after the last clomid...

Kell that temp today looks great!

Well we're just clearing out our garden, taking load of stuff to the recycling place and it's a lovely day so far hopefully we won't get rained on!

Welsh I live in bedfordshire just north of London x x x

Morning ladies... WOW busy day yesterday for me and the DH...

SBB sorry you still got a - that just totally sucks....but give it some time as this is the first time you are taking it....PMA..... :hugs: I still cannot wait to see your art work, whether it be a tad differnt then you want... I am sure it is going to be BEAUTIFUL

Welsh soooooooooo nice to see a temp rise with you..looking good mama!!!!

me, test????? well I just did again... and what do you think? and NOT FMU either.... this is after 2 cups of coffee and some water

this one WAS within the 5 minute limit w/ the internet cheapie?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7609850.html

well off to get in the shower.. off to our friends house tonight for a bon fire in the back yard!!!!

have a WONDERFUL day ladies

Hun I totally see it! I could see it on my mobile phone without even enlarging it!

This can't be a coincidence with all those others please please please let if be your BFP!!

Can't wait to see tomorrows temp! Don't you be drinking too many brews tonight incase there is a little bean in there!! Woohoo!!

I did another OPK this arvo, still -ve but think I had some ewcm (hoping it's not just something left over from last nights :sex:) !!

x x x

I think I need to post in here that maybe the 3 weeks I was taking Maca Root DID do something before I had to stop taking it...............as I'm pregnant :D

Only thing different we tried was the Maca Root plus we used some Zestica while DTD on the day of ovulation, of course we didn't know I ovulated until my FF chart said so.

:hugs: Hope you all follow me soon :hugs:

Hun that's great congrats!!! :hugs:

Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months and that we'll all be joining you soon!

x x x

:wave::flower:hello ladies, do you mind if I join you all?

A little about me: 26 and hubby and I are ttc #1. Been trying since last August, I have super irregular periods so have no idea when I ovulate. Have just started taking Maca Root so really hoping it regulates my periods and gives me a positive result!!!

I've found since I started taking it, even though it's not been very long, my energy levels have really gone up and I feel really good mentally! Is this all in my head or has anyone else experienced this with Maca Root??

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone xo

Hun I totally see it! I could see it on my mobile phone without even enlarging it!

This can't be a coincidence with all those others please please please let if be your BFP!!

Can't wait to see tomorrows temp! Don't you be drinking too many brews tonight incase there is a little bean in there!! Woohoo!!

I did another OPK this arvo, still -ve but think I had some ewcm (hoping it's not just something left over from last nights :sex:) !!

x x x

I promise I won't be drinking to many brews....LOL..... I just told Jeff that I am getting the digital because I am TIRED of all these tests with what I THINK is a line or an evap line.....

my cervix is high today too..... blah LOL

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh ewcm sweet..... :sex: I don't think that stuff is like ewcm.. more like creamy stuff.... LOL CROSSES everything for you!!!

Hollybush that is WONDERFUL news... here's to a healthy and fun 9 months for you and your OH!!!

A little about me: 26 and hubby and I are ttc #1. Been trying since last August, I have super irregular periods so have no idea when I ovulate. Have just started taking Maca Root so really hoping it regulates my periods and gives me a positive result!!!

I've found since I started taking it, even though it's not been very long, my energy levels have really gone up and I feel really good mentally! Is this all in my head or has anyone else experienced this with Maca Root??

hey Flora.. welcome and glad you are joining the journey with us :)

Kell I'm so excited! Get a 2 pack of Digis and do one with FMU!

Have fun tonight I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

x x x x

Hi Florabell! :flower:

You are v similar to me, I have also been TTC since August and am almost the same age.... Ok ok I'm 28, but nearly the same!! :haha:
I also have long and irregular periods, I've just taken my first round of Clomid so I'm hoping to ovulate earlier this cycle... :p

Do you temp or use OPKs hun? :shrug:

Sounds like the Maca is going well already - lets hope it helps with your periods... I have more energy and I also think I am generally in a better mood since taking Maca, although I also tak so much other stuff and have Acupuncture so not really sure what that's down to!

x x x x :hugs:

Kel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally see TWO PINK LINES!!!!!!!!

Please....Please.....Please.....get a 2pack and go and :test:

I've got such a good feeling about this!!!:hugs::wohoo::cloud9::wohoo::rofl:

SBB....Hiya chick:hugs:
Sorry you're still waiting on a positive opk hun....but remember they're not the be all and end all....your surge may be quick so you don't see it. I have also heard of people O a couple of days after when they expected to whilst on clomid....hang in there sweetie....it will happen. Just out of interest have you overlayed our charts at start of the cycle....:shock::lol:

Holly......I'll never tire of saying HUGE CONGRATULATIONS:cloud9: Hope you have a super happy, healthy and sticky 9mths sweets:hugs:

Flora...welcome chick:hugs: Hope the maca sorts things out sweets....I'm another one with more than wonky cycles:dohh: Hope we can keep each other kinda sane:winkwink:

Big :hugs: & Love xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"