Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Just out of interest have you overlayed our charts at start of the cycle....:shock::lol:

Hey hun!

How would I do this??!! Lol I'm not that good at the technical bits on FF!

Yeh I've maybe just had a quick surge... I usually get 2 days of +OPKS, maybe it'll be tomorrow...

x x x :hugs:

I hope you do get your positive tomorrow sweets:hugs:

As for the chart overlay....have you got vip membership?
If you have click onto my chart and at the bottom of it it should say "overlay my chart"....click on that and then set the option to start of cycle and select this month's chart...:lol:

:hug:

oh yes, thanks hun!!

Catch up tomorrow have a lovely evening x x x x

And you hun....and yes definately catch up tomorrow...after the stalking rituals have been completed!:haha:

xxxx:friends::kiss::friends:xxxx

Ladies...

please look.... I am UGH

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7609797.html

OMFG!!!!!:oops: sorry for the language....there's a Lil Bean amongst us!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Aww Babe:hugs:.....I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!

You've just made my weekend:happydance::headspin:.....:cloud9:

Wish my arms would stretch over the pond to give you a mahooooosive squeeze!

You'd better not leave us now thou.....we love ya:friends: xxx

I wish I could stretch my arms out to you TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM IN COMPLETE SHOCK, I really thought it was gonna say NOT PREGNANT and when it said yes... I walked out of the bathroom , called out to Jeff and walked around the corner and just started crying and held it up, he smiled WIDE and hugged me

Welsh............... I just can't fathom this right now..............:)

FF has me at a due date of 12/11/10.. so that would be 11/12/10 for you LOL LOL

I AM NOT LEAVING YOU GUYS HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aww babe...just the mention of those happy tears and I'm sitting here all welled up with you!.....who needs a tww or pregnancy hormones to be emotional huh:rofl:

I bet it's floating above your head like a lil bubble.....you're having a :baby::yipee:

I am so glad that you're going to stick around hun....hopefully the stalking duo will join you soon to make it a bump buddy trio:hugs::winkwink:

I can't stop smiling....I even went out into the kitchen and told hubby..mid-:happydance:....He says congrats as well by the way:thumbup:

:friends::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::friends:

awwww that was so sweet of him.... LOL he was probably like WHO THE HELL... LOL

you ladies are AWSOME.. and I am so happy to have found this Meassge Broad and to have found you... :hugs:

:rofl:....I don't think he had time to think "who the hell"....concern about my random dance around the kitchen probably took over!....:rofl:

Check the sig out!!!....:winkwink:

:rofl: to funny!!!

ooohhhh I love the new siggy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I gotta think of a really good one for you two now.....

I wish I had SBB's mobi....I'd tell her to come online and check out the news and then join the party.....virtual :wine: all round!!!:winkwink::lol:

:hug:

I know and I am getting ready to leave in about an hour.... DANG IT

going to my best friends house and Jeff and I are gonna tell them- we have to- if I don't have a drink SHE'LL KNOW SOMETHING is up, so I am just gonna hand her the test and start crying LOL

:thumbup:....Sounds like a plan!:hugs:

That is the best sig ever!....It would be so awesome if we both could join you real soon sweets.....Stick big reserved signs on the two :cloud9: either side of yours....:winkwink:

Have a lovely night hun and I'll catch you tomorrow....Big Love and hugs xxxxxx

ok reserved ..... will be done!!!

Nite sweetie talk with in the AM.................. THANKS AGAIN FOR SUCH A LOVELY congrats!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

WHAT HAVE I MISSED - HANG ON HAVE TO READ BACK BUT I AM VERY EXCITED!!!

x x x

Yay!!!
You got my telepathic vibes telling you to come online!!!:rofl:....You have no idea how hard I've been willing you to switch your computer/laptop on:haha:

It's just the best news! Now Missy....you and I have to follow....I think if we don't get good temp rises or positive opks tomorrow we'll have to give our ovaries a good talking to:trouble::haha:

xxx:friends:xxx

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I knew it I knew it!!! Wow Kell I am soooo happy for you, I just cried a bit! Massive massive :hugs: and congrats to you and Jeff - this is amazing!!

I just frigging well knew it was gonna happen I was convinced! I have never been so pleased to be right lol!!

Kell go and have a wonderful night tonight and you look after yourself and that sticky little bean!

Right Welshie lets get Ovulating so we can be bump buddies!!

Yipee!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

Yay!!!
You got my telepathic vibes telling you to come online!!!:rofl:....You have no idea how hard I've been willing you to switch your computer/laptop on:haha:

It's just the best news! Now Missy....you and I have to follow....I think if we don't get good temp rises or positive opks tomorrow we'll have to give our ovaries a good talking to:trouble::haha:

xxx:friends:xxx

Lol I was just thinking about going to bed and thought I'd just see what's happening but I didn't think Kell was testing til morning!!

This is so exciting we defo all need to be bump buddies that would be amazing!! :kiss:

x x x x

If only it took the power of thought and desire huh lol....we'd all be raising a glass of orange juice to the heavens :rofl:

Interestingly thou I was looking in FF in the chart gallery and put maca in the keyword box and 50% were ovulatory and 50% were pregnancy....It's so gonna happen soon....I can feel it in my bones!:hugs:

xxx:kiss:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->