Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Wow that's a big percentage! I think we're all gonna do it this month! I'm gonna change my siggy now!

x x x

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I knew it I knew it!!! Wow Kell I am soooo happy for you, I just cried a bit! Massive massive :hugs: and congrats to you and Jeff - this is amazing!!

I just frigging well knew it was gonna happen I was convinced! I have never been so pleased to be right lol!!

Kell go and have a wonderful night tonight and you look after yourself and that sticky little bean!

Right Welshie lets get Ovulating so we can be bump buddies!!

Yipee!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

THANKS SWEETIE!!!!! I promise to be good to the lil bean and NO MORE BREWS FOR ME... :rofl: I am praying this one sticks!!!!!

yes you two need a GOOD TALKING AND A SHAKE to those ovaries....

LOVE YOU GUYS.. we are on our way out the door...

MUCHO LOVE TTYL

Have a wonderful night hun love ya x x :hugs: x x

check out the new siggy :yipee:

x x x

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Kelster - big congratulations on the BFP!

SBB - Lol I'm actually 27, :blush: don't know why I wrote 26, but I couldn't figure out how to change it! Wishful thinking (only turned 27 end Feb, still getting used to it!) I've not been charting or anything as my periods are all over the shop, took an antidepressant called Cipralex for a few yrs and it threw them off course completely! Now on another one called Sertraline and fingers crossed they'll soon settle..Best of luck with the Clomid, I'm trying to lose weight in case we need it down the line as my BMI is higher than it should be :blush:

Welshrose - Not sure about keeping you sane lol but it's good to talk to others in the same boat, the OH just doesn't understand!!!

xo

CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: Kel!!

What an amazing gift! Its spring....hopefully a time of "growth" for everyone.

SBB LOVE your new siggy hun.. that is GREAT!!!! thank you.... :hugs:

Flora glad you came back-and thank you also for the congrats-

here's hoping for a great ride while taken Maca.. is your OH taking it also?

Deliahsown thank you as well :)

Interestingly thou I was looking in FF in the chart gallery and put maca in the keyword box and 50% were ovulatory and 50% were pregnancy....It's so gonna happen soon....I can feel it in my bones!:hugs:

xxx:kiss:xxx

YEP you'll see,,,,,,,,,:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Morning Girls:wave:

Kel...hope you had a fab night last night babe. Is it seeming anymore real today?:lol:

SBB...how are those opks behaving today? Just out of interest what time are you doing them chick? I know they say that fmu isn't supposed to be the best to use as apparently the body doesn't surge thru the night....but....I did have my positive last month using fmu and by lunch it was definately negative....just a thought and another poas opportunity:winkwink::rofl:

Flora...Great to have you back with us:hugs: I'm to battling with the BMI sweets....haven't been too good lately thou:nope: Looking forward to the easter hols being over so I can get into an exercise/gym routine. Charting takes a while to get used to hun but I really don't know where I'd be without doing it. It's quite uplifting to know what's going on in there...:thumbup:.....If you give it a go...SBB and I will be more than happy to stalk I'm sure:haha::hugs:

:hi: Delilah....How have you been hun? Any good things to report?

Where has the lovely Bella gone???....I miss her:cry:

Well my fave lil chart stalkers....another drop this morning that cancelled out yesterdays rise:dohh:....BUT.....I should warn of TMI........I have possibly the best amount and stretchiness of ewcm that I have ever had:yipee::headspin::haha:
My CP is high as well so I've got my fingers and toes crossed tightly!

Hope everyone has a fab day....catch you all later....:kiss:

Morning ladies!

:hi: Welsh :hugs: well I really hope that EWCM means you are Oving today on your temp drop - FX for you hun, with that CM it's got to be Ov soon surely!!

I got another -ve OPK this morning, I have the CB digi ones and use them in the mornings - I can't hold my wee for long enough in the afternoon anyway lol! I usually get 2 +ves in a row so I'd be suprised if I've missed it but Clomid may have messed with my system I guess. Temp doing nothing this am so unless it rockets tomorrow I don't think it's happened...
I really hope the Clomid has worked, I can't wait another 3 weeks to Ov :cry:
I did have that ewcm yesterday and my CP is high and open too so FX..

:hi: Flora! Yay see we are nearly the same age lol! Well if you want help charting as Welsh said we're more than happy to help - I have very long and irregular cycles and I have found it so helpful to know where I am..

Delia how are you doing hun? Any Maca news to report? :shrug:

I don't know what's happened to Bella, I know she was taking a bit of a break so maybe she's not on here so much... :shrug:

Kell hun how are you, bet you and Jeff are on :cloud9: I'm so happy for you !!! :hugs:

What's everyone up to today then? I'm going to carry on doing my picture type thing and then we're off to the pub and out for dinner with friends. I don't really want to go, I know they'll all be drinking loads but I don't really want to drink just in case I am Oving or about to - but you know what it's like people just buy you a drink even when you say no, or ask you constantly why you're not drinking! I actually have to work tomorrow though so I have a bit of an excuse!!

Have a lovely day everyone :hugs:
x x x x

morning ladies ......

My CP is high as well so I've got my fingers and toes crossed tightly and BUT.....I should warn of TMI........I have possibly the best amount and stretchiness of ewcm that I have ever had

awesome Welsh, come on ovaries start working......

I got another -ve OPK this morning, I have the CB digi ones and use them in the mornings - I can't hold my wee for long enough in the afternoon anyway lol! I usually get 2 +ves in a row so I'd be suprised if I've missed it but Clomid may have messed with my system I guess. Temp doing nothing this am so unless it rockets tomorrow I don't think it's happened...
I really hope the Clomid has worked, I can't wait another 3 weeks to Ov
I did have that ewcm yesterday and my CP is high and open too so FX..

GOSH DANGIT!!!!!!!! girl you gotta shake that belly and start telling let's gooooooooo

off to the pub huh? enjoy ....

no big Easter plans?

we are going to his sister's house for 1pm and then I think we will head to my mom's just for a TAD bit...my family is not a big celebrator of Easter

ok I am gonna TRY to go lay back doen... I just can't sleep anymore- this whole week up VERY EARLY each day

TTYL

Hi hun, hope you had a nice nap....

I want my bloody ovaries to get on with it!

nearly finished my picture but ran out of letters so you're gonna have to wait a bit longer to see it!

I gotta get ready to go out now, don't really want to go I want to do stuff in the house!

x x x

SBB/Welshrose..thanks for the offer of help! At the mo I am just marking days in my diary cos they are soooo all over the place, but fingers crossed they'll settle soon and then I really will start charting and I know who I'll be asking to check it:winkwink:

Hope everyone had a nice Easter Sunday, I saved Points all week so I can enjoy half an Easter egg tonight, can't wait! Really need it after yesterday too. What I've now come to think is the Maca giving me crazy energy, I spent ages cleaning and sorting out and convinced myself I was nesting :nope: so I did a test (neg, of course it would be, bit of bleeding..sorry if tmi:blush:) So need that choccy!!

Do any of you gals do that? Every little change in me, like say I go pee more that usual, I think oooh maybe it's happened and test! Good job I buy cheapies off the net or I'd be bankrupt!!:laugh2:

Happy Easter Ladies!!

Well, as far as the Maca is concerned- I can relate to Flora with the ENERGY part...it does have my sleep pattern all messed up though. The only time I take it is in the morning before work and come bed time- I wake up about every 2 hours, THUS making it difficult to take temps because every time i open my eyes- i feel like it is 6am and im ready to roll so i take my temp and realize its 2am. =( lol....It is getting better though. Im also feeling more twinges on the sides of my abdomen....they come and go, but they are constant.

I have a question about temps? I noticed that on the mornings that hubby and I don't BD the night before- temp is low- like 96.05 ish.... but the AM that we BD the night before...temps jump from 96.14 to 97.52 the next....needless to say- my chart is starting to look like a scribble pad.

i'm on cd 15 as of today... -opk though. i did have ewcm this am- so maybe its coming.I have also had this yuckie headache today. my last cycle- i didn't get my +opk until cd 38....toooooooo longgggg.

:hi: ladies!

Kell how you doing hun? :hugs:

Welsh - been stalking you, I'm really hoping for a nice big temp rise tomorrow... :hugs:

Flora I hope you enjoyed your easter egg! And yes, I think we can all relate to testing after every tiny 'symptom' we imagine! :haha:

Delia - I haven't ever noticed that about charts before - do you have a link to your chart? If you do it online pop it in your siggy so we can stalk you.

Anyway, I'm feeling sorry for myself today :cry: it could be because I went out last night and drank wine (I always feel like crap after that) but really I only had 2 1/2 glasses so I wasn't exactly drunk and I don't feel hungover!
But I've got another -OPK today, no other signs of Ov, I just don't think the Clomid has worked :cry: I know it's still early and I could Ov in the next few days but it just seems unlikely... I need some PMA :dohh:

x x x

Anyway, I'm feeling sorry for myself today it could be because I went out last night and drank wine (I always feel like crap after that) but really I only had 2 1/2 glasses so I wasn't exactly drunk and I don't feel hungover!
But I've got another -OPK today, no other signs of Ov, I just don't think the Clomid has worked I know it's still early and I could Ov in the next few days but it just seems unlikely... I need some PMA

OOOHHH SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!! nooooo please don't feel that way.... UGH my heart is TRULY :cry:... .... it WILL HAPPEN I JUST KNOW IT.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Welsh- how's it going?

how was everyone's Easter?

Mine was nice- went to my SIL house and then went and stoppped at my mom's for a bit.... I hadn't told my dad yet.. so I tried but I couldn't get it out cause I started crying so Jeff did it for me... my dad started crying.. SO NOT LIKE MY DAD...

anyhoo.. enough about my crap....

Flora I justb went an bought 50 IC tests so I know exactly what ya mean...

Delia- yeah do you chart? I love STALKING right behind SSB and Welsh....

ok must get back to work and I gotta call the GYN for my blood work this week

TTYL

Ah hun that's so sweet your dad cried :cry: bet they are all so pleased!

I know it will happen I was just so excited about the Clomid - I'll just try and be patient! If it's another 3 weeks so be it, but that would mean no Xmas due date :nope:

x x x

know it will happen I was just so excited about the Clomid - I'll just try and be patient! If it's another 3 weeks so be it, but that would mean no Xmas due date

I know sweetie, I know, but it's new to your body..... patient is a virtue.. not to make it sound like hmmm ... ya know.. but I waited 19 years.... I KNOW it doesn't help and you are not me.... but just KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN... girl I am living frigin proof...LOL LOL

that's ok about Christmas.... you could have the January 2011- fresh and new for the year!!!!!

OMG I defo can't wait 19 years lol! I don't know how you did it!
Obviously it's down to me and Welshie and our PMA that you finally are preggers! So you have to name your baby after one of us. Now I don't think you know either of our real names, so it's going to be a bit of a gamble, but you have to choose first without knowing and then stick with it once you know :rofl:

Obviously if it's a boy we will allow you to choose the name yourselves. Unless Welsh has a name suitable for both a girl or a boy!

x x x x

LOL ok 19 years well... we have been together for 20 years BUT unprotected sex for 19 soooooooo... I know you can't wait 19 years that would make you almost what 48 49 50.. LOL

hmm I was gonna say I don't know EITHER of you guys first names... ::: sighs with puppy dog eyes :::

we have names picked out already

Girl- Danielle Rae
Boy- Brodey "Raymond" or "Richard"

hte funny thing though my last name starts with an "A" so the boys initials will be ........BRA........!!! LOL

I HAVE PMA GOING ON SO MUCH FOR BOTH OF YOU and I have been praying for ya as well :) I am not a big time religious person but I do believe that he hears me... :)

Thanks honey, that means a lot :hugs:

My name is Suzanne by the way :p

your names are lovely!! I don't really have names picked out but there's a few I like so we'll see...

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->