Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks honey, that means a lot :hugs:

My name is Suzanne by the way :p

your names are lovely!! I don't really have names picked out but there's a few I like so we'll see...

X x x

WELL SUZANNE NICE TO FINALLY MEET YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

thanks the girls name we have had for long long time, as you imagine.. and the boys name.. well since my married last name is German descent, I thought it would only be fair to have the boys first name Irish descent-which is me...

and I went through numerous names and Jeff only liked Brodey... he thinks it sounds like a little blonded haired kid, which was both of us growign up... he still is a true blonde but I went dark brown.. have been dying my hair for years but recently went back to my normal hair color... my avatar photo is from this past summer ... LOL

Lol you need to change your pic for a recent one! I have long dark brown hair, brunettes are the best lol!

X x x

Lol you need to change your pic for a recent one! I have long dark brown hair, brunettes are the best lol!

X x x

yes we are.. LOL I have no recent photos I like .. lol

I might post a pic of me and OH tomorrow, now you know my name you might as well know what I look like!

I think we need to see Welsh and know her real name too, and while she's not here we should guess! I think she is brunette too, shoulder length hair...
I'll have to think about the name but I bet I'll get it totally wrong!!

What do you think kell?!
X x x

I might post a pic of me and OH tomorrow, now you know my name you might as well know what I look like!

I think we need to see Welsh and know her real name too, and while she's not here we should guess! I think she is brunette too, shoulder length hair...

What do you think kell?!
X x x

What do you think kell?!
X x x

LOL NOOOOO WAY really... woo hoooo .. LOL but only if you want too..

Welsh has a photo of herself on her page... you never looked? LOL yep she's got brown and about shoulder length..

I can send you a message and give you my FB page if you rather that sweets....

No I've never seen welsh's page! I'm gonna check it out now!

Yeh send me a PM and I'll add you on FB later, I never go on there but that doesn't matter! There's a few piccies of me and OH....

X x x

but her name.... can't figure it out.... she looks like a lot of different names :rofl:

I sent ya the PM ;)

and I would of NEVER thought your name was Suzanne... never.. LOL

Ha ha what did you think my name would be?! And I want to know what you think I look like before I send you my link! Just out of interest... !!

Welshie I've stalked you even more now Kell told me about your pic in your profile - you're very pretty! You look just like someone I know...

It's weird when you talk to people online, and get a picture in your head of what they're like! Actually this is the only forum I've ever used..

Anyway, guess what guess what! I was on train home and had a few twinges in the ovary (although I've had them the last few days) so thought I'd do an OPK when I got in, and guess what - smiley face :happydance: yipee yipee f**king yipee!!!! So got to get OH to have :sex: tonight (without telling him about OPK), but he's very tired...

Anyway yipee!!

x x x x

Anyway, guess what guess what! I was on train home and had a few twinges in the ovary (although I've had them the last few days) so thought I'd do an OPK when I got in, and guess what - smiley face yipee yipee f**king yipee!!!! So got to get OH to have tonight (without telling him about OPK), but he's very tired

FARKING AAAAAAAAAAA woooooooooo hoooooooooooo .. now remember DO NOT MOVE for at least 30 minutes after, lay still.. do not get up and if you have to, pillow under your butt!!!!!!!

I dunno babe... umm I know you are TALL like me.. :wink: I know you have brown hair.. I bet you are beautiful just like Welsh is.. :)

your name too.. I dunno.... I just didn't think of Suzanne..weird I know.. did you get my link???

Bet you ddn't think I spelled my name with an "IE" did ya???? kelster is my nickname A LOT of peeps call me and 823 is my birth date

Yeh got your link, I don't really understand how to send you mine! I can't seem to add you :shrug: I'll PM you my full name so you can try adding me!

No talk of TTC on FB obviously! In fact there's no point in talking about anything on FB as I never go on there!

Any no I didn't think it would be with an ie!!

x x x

No talk of TTC on FB obviously! In fact there's no point in talking about anything on FB as I never go on there

ooh so got ya on that one because I don't want to talk about me either

hey girls! bought my maca today :happydance: so i'll be with you this next cycle, just waiting for the witch to officially step in if you know what i mean.. haha!
so i also bought royal jelly and i'm currently taking vitamin b complex, should i ignore those and just take the maca? planning on taking 3,000 mg a day, is that right?
don't want to bother you with too many questions, but there's not a ton of info on it online!
thanks girls :)

nevermind, decided to throw out royal jelly and try vitex and maca! hope this does the trick!

Mamaxm hun with that chart I doubt you'll need anything next month - it looks amazing! Have you had any symptoms?

In answer to your question I take all sorts not just the Maca so I think that's fine. Will have to check the dosage in mine but I take 4 capsules a day...

How is everyone else doing today?

x x x

oh thanks but i've had a bit of spotting today and i tested, bfn :cry: the darn old witch showed up three days late but at least my LP is going to be at least 14 days! first time ever! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You Girls Crack Me up! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never thought I'd come back to an online "Guess Who!":haha:

Well done on the shoulder length brown hair:thumbup:
Well the screen name comes from an english gal (rose) who now feels welsh after living in the land of the sheep for the past 12yrs....aka WelshRose:haha:
The real name....come on throw some at me....I'm sat here lol....DS is looking a lil concerned:haha:

I will have to check your page out Suzanne....I must admit I was thinking Sarah:dohh:...have you got a pic up yet?
:yipee: for the smiley hun....My DH has been too tired for the past two nights...:trouble::haha:....Hopefully not tonight thou:winkwink:

Kellie....Our gorgeous mama-to-be friend:hugs:....How goes it?....any raging symptoms going on now?....we need to here all about em:winkwink:

Well the chart...:lol:....I must say I'm in quite high spirits cos the bleeding seems to have stopped:yipee: and I haven't even had any spotting except a lil bit yesterday for about 4days now:winkwink:
I've got so O pains going on and have had a very slight kinda stinging feeling about an inch or two below my belly button and slightly on the right-side.....God I'm hoping this is it....and I'm not religious either.

Big love and hugs....:kiss:

Hi Hun!

Glad you liked our guess who game :rofl:

Ok, so I was thinking Ruth for some unknown reason - but now I've seen you I'm not sure..... Maybe Leah? We need a clue I think - at least you knew my name most likely began with an S!! I just don't know...

No I haven't put a piccy up yet - I will do later if I can work out how!

Make sure you wake that DH up and get some :sex: I am hoping you are about to Ov too so we can be in the 2WW together :hugs:

x x x x :yipee: x x x x

oh thanks but i've had a bit of spotting today and i tested, bfn :cry: the darn old witch showed up three days late but at least my LP is going to be at least 14 days! first time ever! :)

Spotting doesn't mean the :witch: is definitely here... What was your temp today?
14 day LP is good though! :happydance:
FX you're still in x x x x

didn't get to take it, didn't sleep :(
i'm just keeping an eye on it right now. i've had just a teeny bit of spotting, wouldn't notice it if i wasn't looking for it.. and i've been looking for it RELIGIOUSLY for the last three days.
i guess you're right, not out till the witch shows but a bfn at 13dpo is a soul crusher :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->