Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

WHOAH! except for according to FF, the average first +HPT is 13.6 dpo!! but have to keep in mind alot of people like to wait till the witch it late. i have not been :haha:
i'm just going to sip on my grapefruit juice and take my maca (since apparantly it's not bad during pregnancy) until the witch shows or i get my bfp.

Morning!!!

I say Jennifer???? 'm probably so VERY wrong..LOL I JUST realized you typed in my true first name.. Kellie :rofl:

welp nope nothing yet and it is making me VERY NERVOUS.... I have some mild cramping and very hungry but that's it and I have POAS everyday since Saturday with the IC I JUST bought and the dam line just ain't really getting any darker

.. the last time, I had very sore (.)(.), gagged, my sense of smell was outta control...

but tomorrow I go my GYN get bloods and have an internal ultrasound, so we'll see what he says

ohhhhhhh O pains SO NICE to hear... itm seems you and Suzanne are getting there.... I AM SO HOPING this is it for you two!!!!

ok off to start work..

TTYL

WHOAH! except for according to FF, the average first +HPT is 13.6 dpo!! but have to keep in mind alot of people like to wait till the witch it late. i have not been :haha:
i'm just going to sip on my grapefruit juice and take my maca (since apparantly it's not bad during pregnancy) until the witch shows or i get my bfp.

you're temps are looking REALLY good, staying nice and high!!!!

:lol:...SBB...your second guess is really close...:shock:....kinda sounds the same....Lisa:winkwink:

Kel...my middle name starts with a J but isn't Jennifer....Jayne...:rofl:
I've got everything crossed that all is just as it should be sweets...please bear in mind that not many people like IC's and it takes a while before they get a decent line on them...maybe use FRER:hugs:

SBB...I'm so hoping that we both do it today sweets:hugs: A shared tww is a lot more fun:winkwink:

Mamaxm...I don't think we've really spoken so I'll say :hi:...before admitting to chart stalking....:shock:.....It looks AMAZING!....I'll shall keep PMA for you lovely and hope it works the same as for Kelster:winkwink::rofl:

Right then folks....have a good rest of the day and I shall be back later...:hugs::flower::hugs:

ugh took my temp and it was 99.3 but didn't asleep, unfortunately FF wont show my discarded temps anymore so all i could do is check the sleep deprived box. wish i could have slept last night so i had an accurate temp.

That's still really high then hun, even if it's up a little because of the lack of sleep it's still got to be way way above coverline - I hope it will stay high tomorrow!

x x x

thanks :) i'm hoping so too. but my hopes aren't up too high! better to be pleasantly surprised.. haha.

Lol I just realised there's a whole page of chat in about the last 10 mins that I hadn't read!
Kell hun don't worry, ICs are s**t and they don't get that dark for ages apparently so don't go by them. Maybe get some CB digis with conception indicator?

Well hi Lisa!!! I nearly got it :haha:

I think we should go back to Welshie and SBB though it's too confusing otherwise! My brain is only small it can't cope with too much info!

Right I'm gonna do some work, drag OH into bed for some :sex: (he's on half term, and no, not because he's a school boy! he teaches in schools so gets loads of holidays :happydance:) then I've got Acu later...

Busy day!

x x x x

thanks :) i'm hoping so too. but my hopes aren't up too high! better to be pleasantly surprised.. haha.

Always think the worst, then you can only be delighted when you're wrong!

x x x

I think we should go back to Welshie and SBB though it's too confusing otherwise! My brain is only small it can't cope with too much info!

I'm with you Hun:thumbup:

Why have I just done a chart overlay with this month and last month???!!!:nope:
If last month is anything to go by I'm about 3days away from the witch...and perhaps more depressing is the charts are practically identical around the time of my scan when I know I hadn't O...maybe I didn't last month either...I did have my suspicions as my coverline has always previously been around 36.34....and not 36.20.

Trying desperately hard to keep hold of pma in the what I think are O pains but...feeling a tad silly:dohh:
On a plus note I have just paid for my CBFM so it should be arriving in the next couple of days:thumbup:

:hug:

Oh no I hope that's not the case... I really hope we're going to see a big temp rise soon...

If you're not Oving and / or it's taking ages, could you ask doc for Clomid?

x x x

I am seriously considering it hun...can you get it from your GP? :hugs:
Have you peeked at the charts again...what do you think?

Yes I just went to my GP said I was taking forever to Ov and she suggested it. However, she used to be a gyne I think, a lot of GPs won't prescribe it because they don't know enough about it. So maybe try and find out which the best doc to see is, get one with a background in gyne / ttc if you can...

Yeh I checked out the charts, they do look similar, but don't lose hope just yet... Have you got an OPK you can do?

x x x

No Hun...I haven't bought anymore since I used the last earlier in the month:dohh:....
I think I'll just sit tight and hope.
Will definately go to see the GP thou if the witch arrives....hopefully get clomid and a new gyne in one hit....:thumbup:

Thanks for looking at the charts thou sweets:hugs:

hey how's everyone's day going?

It is actully getting REALLY warm here now... temp today close to 80 degrees... this is a June temp, not April

I have DH birthday next week (in fact a week from today) , I have NO IDEA what to get him.... UGH.... last year I gave him a huge surprise 40th bday party

I'll probably end up getting him some nice golf shirts or something....

Seriously I don't think he could ask for more!!

The project has come to a halt, I had to order some more letters to finish it but they should be here soon so then I can finish it off and hopefully post some piccies for you at the weekend!

Yay got another +OPK this morning, just dragged OH to bed for some :sex: !! He asked if I was ovulating I had to lie and say no! I'll tell him in a few days when I don't need him for :sex: anymore :rofl:

Sounds lovely there, hope it warms up here soon

x x x

Seriously I don't think he could ask for more!!

The project has come to a halt, I had to order some more letters to finish it but they should be here soon so then I can finish it off and hopefully post some piccies for you at the weekend!

Yay got another +OPK this morning, just dragged OH to bed for some :sex: !! He asked if I was ovulating I had to lie and say no! I'll tell him in a few days when I don't need him for :sex: anymore :rofl:

Sounds lovely there, hope it warms up here soon

x x x

ok, but as soon as you finish I wanna see photos...

YOU DID!!! way to go girlfiend... your OH reminds me of someone, I just can't put my finger on it... grrrrrrrrr LOL

it is actually getting warm in the house.. all the windows are open but the upstairs just gets to hot....

That'll be your preggo hormones as well - be prepared to be hot all the time!

I went for acu today, she did 3 points in my tummy and it really hurt again! Ouch! But that should get the blood flowing nicely for my egg to implant itself!

Erm can't say who OH might remind you of, he looks a bit like someone on TV over here but doubt you'll ever have seen him so dunno :shrug: let me know if you think of it!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->