Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh and are you home yet? Or are you still traveling?

tnt - wish i knew hun. :shrug: i've seen several girls on here with temps that high though and it ending up having to do with pregnancy. everyone is different, so those just might be your pregnancy temps! we will just have to wait and see!

Ya your right Never. Just wait and see. Darn 2ww is the longest wait ever! :haha:

yes, i'm finally home. it took quite a while. we left pristina, kosovo at about 0655 and got into montenegro at around 0730. our flight in montenegro was supposed to leave at 1140 but after trying to take off twice we had to be taken off the plane completely. a crazy girl was accusing these men of having weapons and yelling and hitting the airplane crew. she was saying they were trying to kill her dad. needless to say, after all of that, we all had to go through security again and that girl and her fathers passports were taken away. we left montenegro finally at around 1300 and got into frankfort at 1530. got our bags at 1600 and then drove the 40 minutes home. so glad to be home, but hate knowing i'm away from DH so long again! hang in there honey, i'm in the 2WW with you..just don't know how many DPO i am! :shrug:

WOW...this is why flying is a tad scary for me. Even though it took forever and you had to go through it, its alot better having to go through security and double check things instead of something worse happening in the air. Glad your home safe though. Sorry you have to be away from DH again. Soon enough you two will together again. Didn't you say next year you two will be finally able to be together all the time? We are all here for you while we count down with you to the next time to see DH. Glad you had a good visit though. :hugs:

It sucks not knowing how many DPO but at the same time it was good to not stress about all the things being done right and so on. Just to hunnies in love and being passionate...that is the best. I can't stalk your chart this time.. :haha: But I sure hope this is it and Sandra was right for both of us...if not then thats okay but we both had weird circumstances happen where we originally thought it wouldn't. :hugs:

Wow TNT, your temps are looking really good.

I think with spotting it depends on the person. Last time I had one patch of brown on one occasion. This time I have had tiny brown spotting a few times in the mornings of day 8, 9 and 10 dpo. I would never have had to use a pantyliner for any of mine. :hugs:

Never what a nightmare journey! Even if you Oved on Friday, the egg can live up to and maybe more than 24 hours....so you could have caught it. :flower:

The 2WW wait is awful, and does go on so long, but it is exciting....who knows someone or a few people on here might be preg right now, or about to be, and don't even know it yet! :friends:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You make a very good point Lucy. Every person is different. Did you put the brown spotting as spotting on FF? Still not sure if I should or just wait to see if it happens again or not.

I just love your positive attitude! It makes me smile and stay positive as well. :hugs:

ugh, you girls are seriously so amazing to have!

yes - the journey was long and a little bit odd, but i've heard it's normal around that part of the world. what was odd, was that most of our flight was americans so they were pretty freaked out. those men were searched so many times and never had weapons and were very cooperative so that girl was just loopy.

i'm going to start back on my temps tomorrow probably so you might have something to stalk tnt. would like to see if they are out of the norm or not.

lucy - that is very good info to have. thanks for the encouragement sweets! hoping TNT and i's sandra readings come true and we are over in 1st tri with you soon!

TNT I did put down the spotting on Fertlity friend. I think it explains spotting as a tiny amount of pink/brown that is not menses ie obviously not a period. As implantation is happening on such a tiny scale, you wouldn't see much spotting and some girls never have any! I even had a tiny amount of red last time too, which freaked me out! I think it depends on what is normal with you, I don't tend to spot like that when AF coming.

Thanks Never and TNT, for some reason I feel really positive right now, I just don't think you can count yourself out until AF shows, a week ago when I was having PMT symptoms I did count myself out, and got really down. :wacko: And see how wrong I was! :dohh:

So you both got a reading for September....oohhhhh.....well that is very interesting indeed....I would love if you both did get BFP soon....I am glued to the screen! :friends: :dust::dust::dust:

lucy - i got a reading from sandra and she said 5 september conception. i decided it had to be wrong because i wasn't supposed to see DH at all in september. low and behold i found out that we can visit him and i made a trip to see him in september (seriously not even remembering the reading) my ovulation fell on either the 3,4, 5 don't know which as i didn't temp or anything. just think it's kind of :shock: she was spot on around my ovulation time.

TNT - oh that sounds like you had a great time! Nice temp spike today! Clomid made my boob hurt more than normal, and it made my LP longer by about 2 days....the spotting though could be a v. good sign!

Lucy - I bought some of those 10 miu tests for when I can start ttc and now they are burning a hole in my drawer...I am not even trying yet and I want to test....geez what is wrong with me! Hug congrats hun!!!!

Dandy - Happy follicular phase hun, I hope you have nice ripe eggys very soon!

Lindsay - sorry I have been out of the loop witha ll the traveling....why didnt you dtd this month?

Welsh - hi hunny!!!! have you oved yet? i am trying to decifer your chart but having some trouble.

Kel - try to have fun at the wedding hun, I know how you feel, I am over them also...LOL...

Caz - Hey hun...I use the powder in a chocolate whey protein shake in the morning...it is the best way to put i tdown, if I remember you dont like taking tablets right? Just be sure to buy organic and make sure there are no other ingredients in the maca.

Never-hey hun....I have missed ya! Good on you to ditch all the ttc devices...I am sure you had more fun that way! I hope you caught that eggy! Your flight sounds like a nightmare....that would have scared me shirtless!!! LOL....You defo. need to start temping again though cuz I want to stalk!!!!! Since you arent sure how many dpo you are, when do you think you will test?

afm - just watching my ticker so I can start ttc.....LOL....I am so ready to be pg!

exactly one month ttc! i can't wait to stalk you! :shock: my chart will be rather boring this cycle with no o date, but i figure you girls will have something to stalk haha. i am hoping and praying on everything that we caught it, but can't be too confident. you know me! :shrug: i figure i will test around september 18 since i tend to get AF around that time every cycle.

ok then I will pray for a bfp on sept 18th! It is times like these when you think you might have missed it that it happens ya know!

Never that is so spooky that you got that reading! :thumbup:

Who is she and how does she do it? :wacko::flower:

ttc, there is something about tests, once they are in the house you just have to POAS lol. My OH got me a test, and after it was in the house 30 mins I had to do it, especially as I had 3 BFN last month....:dohh: Hope you will be able to try soon. :hugs:

lucy - her name is sandra gibbs. i just sent her a picture and she went from there. it took a while to get it, but i really liked her reading :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs155.ash2/41089_468991590521_535015521_6562785_3757059_n.jpg :)

:wave: thanx girlies :hugs:

i am feeling better so far today i have my blood test to check my liver at the end of the month :dohh: so i have to stay off all meds till then i am trying really hard with my diet so hopefully my bad cholesterol has gone down by then too

well last time i oved it was CD 70 something...so thats alot of :sex: in the meantime...but my OH knows how much i want this so he is obliging me atm with :sex: every second-third night :) but it might get tedious up to CD70...so we'll see, i really hope I Ov sooner :dohh:

never :hugs: a very cute piccy

TNT - oh that sounds like you had a great time! Nice temp spike today! Clomid made my boob hurt more than normal, and it made my LP longer by about 2 days....the spotting though could be a v. good sign!

Lucy - I bought some of those 10 miu tests for when I can start ttc and now they are burning a hole in my drawer...I am not even trying yet and I want to test....geez what is wrong with me! Hug congrats hun!!!!

Dandy - Happy follicular phase hun, I hope you have nice ripe eggys very soon!

Lindsay - sorry I have been out of the loop witha ll the traveling....why didnt you dtd this month?

Welsh - hi hunny!!!! have you oved yet? i am trying to decifer your chart but having some trouble.

Kel - try to have fun at the wedding hun, I know how you feel, I am over them also...LOL...

Caz - Hey hun...I use the powder in a chocolate whey protein shake in the morning...it is the best way to put i tdown, if I remember you dont like taking tablets right? Just be sure to buy organic and make sure there are no other ingredients in the maca.

Never-hey hun....I have missed ya! Good on you to ditch all the ttc devices...I am sure you had more fun that way! I hope you caught that eggy! Your flight sounds like a nightmare....that would have scared me shirtless!!! LOL....You defo. need to start temping again though cuz I want to stalk!!!!! Since you arent sure how many dpo you are, when do you think you will test?

afm - just watching my ticker so I can start ttc.....LOL....I am so ready to be pg!

ive had a nasty case of bacterial vaginosis that cleared up then i got thrush from the antibiotics that cleared up then the bv showed up again:dohh: and then when was all clear we both came down with bugs so were too tired and blah to do anything. hopefully the witch is now waiting aroudn the corner and we can get back in the game I HOPE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->